Boush the Tinker is a ranged intelligence hero who relies heavily on his assortment of nukes for ganking and pushing. While he does have rather low stat gain, he is able to reset the cooldown on his abilities, which in conjunction with 远行鞋 gives Tinker global mobility rivaled only by 先知, which combined with his two high damage nukes, Laser & Heat-Seeking Missile make him a constant threat. Tinker abilities' mana costs are very high, however thanks to his ultimate Rearm, and 远行鞋, Tinker can simply to go back to base to refill health and mana, Rearm and go back to the lane to push or gank once more. Acquiring said boots early with a level advantage is key to success, considering he is lackluster without them. With the right items, mana management, and ability management, there is little that stands in the way of this hero.
- Plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone.
- When upgraded, the Laser bounces to the closest enemy hero within a 650 radius of its current target.
- The bounces happen instantly, with no time interval between them. Has no bounce limit.
- Can only bounce to heroes. When the primary target is a creep, it still bounces to heroes.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- Heat-Seeking Missile interrupts Tinker's channeling spells upon cast.
- The missiles travel at a speed of 900 and can be disjointed.
- When all missiles hit, they collectively can deal up to 250/400/550/700 ( 500/800/1100/1400) damage (before reductions).
- When no valid targets were in range, the rockets are released and fall on the ground, showing that the cast failed.
- The robots move at a speed of 400 and move a distance up to 900 forwards.
- The 900 spawn radius is centered and fixed around the cast point, not on Tinker's location.
- The spawn area is a line with 900 length, which is centered 900 range behind the targeted cast point.
- So the overall affected area is rather square shaped, with 900 side lengths.
- Robots spawn in 0.0416 second intervals at a random point of the line, which makes 24 robots per second, for a total of 144 robots.
- Robots do not spawn at points of the spawning line which are outside of the map boundaries.
- When an enemy comes within 50 radius of a robot, the robot deals damage in 150 radius around itself and then disappears.
- If an enemy remains in the radius for the entire duration, they would take an average of 282/422/563/704 damage (before reductions).
- If each explosion could hit a single target, it would deal up to 2304/3456/4608/5760 damage (before reductions).
- The sound effect upon cast is not audible by enemies. The marching sounds are.
- The following items cannot be rearmed:
- 奥术鞋, 黑皇杖, 魔瓶, 迈达斯之手, 支配头盔, 林肯法球, 死灵书, 洞察烟斗 and 刷新球.
- Visually resets the cooldown of 静谧之鞋, but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not reset charges on charge-based items ( 韧鼓, 净魂之刃).
- Only refreshes items in Tinker's inventory. Items in stash, in other units' (e.g. couriers) inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by Tinker. Allied items in his inventory are not refreshed.
- When the channeling is interrupted, nothing is rearmed.
- Can rearm 赤红甲 and 梅肯斯姆, but does not reset their stack restriction timer.
- Rearm's sound gets shorter with each level to match the decreasing channel time.