来自Dota 2 Wiki
- Can directly be cast on any unit which is not a building or a ward and not invulnerable, invisible or hidden.
- Creates a tree on every 45th° of a 150 radius circle, resulting in 8 trees forming a ring and trapping the targeted unit.
- Destroying one tree is enough to allow units to walk in and out of the ring of trees.
- Trees created with Sprout act exactly like the other trees on the map. They block vision, pathing and interact with spells the same way.
- Sprout grants 1000 range flying vision around the targeted point for its duration.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the Sprout trees, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck, until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- Sprout trees have a different model and are smaller than other trees on the map and they do not have a dying animation.
- Double-tapping the ability will automatically target the team's Fountain.
- During the cast time, a visual effect is created around Nature's Prophet and at the target location. These visual effects are visible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound at the target location, however, this is only audible to enemies when Nature's Prophet is visible to them.
- Nature's Call can only create as many treants as there are trees in the targeted area.
- Destroys all trees in the target area, regardless of how many treants are created.
- Treants always spawn at the center of the area.
- Must have at least 1 tree within its area to be castable. Targeting an area without trees gives an error message.
- However, if trees within the targeted area disappear during the cast time, the spell is not canceled, wasting mana and cooldown.
Increases damage. If a unit is killed by Wrath of Nature, or within 4 seconds thereafter, a Nature's Call treant will spawn. These treants' health and damage are based on the current level of Nature's Call. If a hero is killed, a Greater Treant will be created, which has 3 times as much health and damage.
Wrathofnature Spawn: 会被任何驱散所驱散
- Wrath of Nature can be cast on the ground. It will automatically jump on the closest visible enemy.
- Bounces in 0.25 second intervals. So hitting all targets takes 3.75 (4.25) seconds. Each bounce increases the current damage by 7%.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- This is how much damage each bounce does on each level, with and without 阿哈利姆神杖 (before reductions):
- Level 1: 140/149/160/171/183/196/210/224/240/257/275/294/315/337/360/386 damage per bounce
- Level 2: 180/192/206/220/235/252/270/289/309/330/354/378/405/433/464/496 damage per bounce
- Level 3: 225/240/257/275/294/315/337/361/386/413/442/473/506/542/580/620 damage per bounce
- Level 1 upgraded: 155/165/177/189/203/217/232/248/266/284/304/326/349/373/399/427/457/489 damage per bounce
- Level 2 upgraded: 210/224/240/257/275/294/315/337/360/386/413/442/472/506/541/579/619/663 damage per bounce
- Level 3 upgraded: 275/294/314/336/360/385/412/441/472/505/540/578/619/662/709/758/811/868 damage per bounce
- All bounces together can collectively deal up to 3897/5013/6266 (5260/7133/9339) damage (before reductions).
- When upgraded, places a debuff on all hit enemies. When an enemy dies with the debuff on, a Treant spawns at its location.
- When an enemy hero dies with the debuff on, a Greater Treant spawns instead. Illusions are counted as creeps.
- If Nature's Call is not learnt, no treants spawn.