|布兰德瓦登 —— 半人马战行者|
|定位：||耐久 / 先手 / 控制 / 爆发 / 逃生|
|配音：||Tom Chantler (台词)|
- [[|16px|link=露娜/旧的技能#Moon Glaive]] [[露娜/旧的技能#Moon Glaive|]]
、[[|16px|link=美杜莎/旧的技能#Split Shot]] [[美杜莎/旧的技能#Split Shot|]] 和[[|16px|link=矮人直升机/旧的技能#Flak Cannon]] [[矮人直升机/旧的技能#Flak Cannon|]] 的次级攻击不会触发反击。
- [[|16px|link=卓尔游侠/旧的技能#Marksmanship]] [[卓尔游侠/旧的技能#Marksmanship|]]
和[[|16px|link=编织者/旧的技能#Geminate Attack]] [[编织者/旧的技能#Geminate Attack|]] 的次级攻击会触发反击，[[|16px|link=幻影刺客/旧的技能#Stifling Dagger]] [[幻影刺客/旧的技能#Stifling Dagger|]] 也会触发反击。
- Purchasing a 守护指环 at the start of the game lets you make 静谧之鞋 in lane from the Side Shop.
- A 魔棒 can increase your survivability in lane, and can be later turned into a 魔杖 to store extra charges and save inventory space.
- 静谧之鞋 give you some extra survivability, and help negate the self-damage from Double Edge.
- 挑战头巾 greatly helps against burst damage nukes, one of Centaur Warrunner's few defensive weaknesses; in addition, it also reduces the self-damage inflicted by Double Edge.
- Upgrading the Hood into a 洞察烟斗 will also help your team deal with enemy initiation and nuking.
- 闪烁匕首 gives you more possibilities for initiation alongside Stampede.
- 刃甲, when activated, will make attacks hurt the attacking enemy more than they hurt you as a result of stacking with Return.
- 恐鳌之心 gives you extra survivability from the health increase and health regen; the strength increase also increases damage done by Return and Stampede.
- 辉耀 gives you extra damage, and the burn effect forces enemies to focus you and take Return damage in the process.
- 雷神之锤 will add a lot of DPS, gives you AoE but also more damage to return with Static Charge.
- 远行鞋 further increase your ability to initiate by being able to teleport to almost anywhere on the map, as well as having extra movement speed.
- When trying to land 马蹄践踏
on fleeing enemies, get in front of their path if possible. Most opponents will outrun the stun during the cast time if they are already on the edge of the radius.
is an extremely powerful ability and not to be underestimated. Although its most notable effect is greatly increasing damage against enemies that try to gank Centaur in the late game, even at lower levels it can completely shut down heroes with high damage and low health.
- To force a tower to attack you and utilize Return, issue an attack command upon an enemy hero when in range (even one in another lane). This trick also works to aggravate lane creeps in order to push.
- You can use 奔袭冲撞
's movement speed boost to help allies escape or chase in a pinch, although the long cooldown makes this usage situational.
- Stampede gives all allies the power to become initiators, allowing the entire team the chance to break into battle with destructive force; unfortunately, Stampede only affects enemies once for a relatively short duration, so in larger fights the skill may go totally awry. This means the initiation must be careful and planned, with a chosen initiator, as with other fights (more than not, possibly Centaur himself).
- When jungling or attacking ancient creeps in a safe location, it is advised to drop your 静谧之鞋 should they have been purchased. This prevents the boots from breaking and allows for instant health regen after killing all the neutral creeps.
- In DotA, Bradwarden's hero title was Centaur Warchief.
- Bradwarden is the name of a centaur in the first DemonWars Saga trilogy by R.A. Salvatore.
's animation originally consisted of Centaur Warrunner slamming the ground with the shaft of his axe. This was later changed after community requests that the animation reflect the ability name.
- Grants you and all allied player units on the map max movement speed and zero unit collision for a short duration. Any enemy units you or your allies come into collision with take some damage and get stunned. Enemies can only be affected by stampede impact once.
- Melee hero collision size now reduced from 24 to 12.
- No longer deals damage to melee attackers in 2 instances (it used to deal 5/10/15/20 upon attack start and 10/20/30/40 upon reaching attack point).
- Reduced damage to melee attackers from 15/30/45/60 to 12.5/15/37.5/50.
- Increased damage to ranged attackers from 5/10/15/20 to 12.5/15/37.5/50.
- Increased base agility from 14 to 15.
- Reduced base intelligence and gain from 16 + 2 to 15 + 1.7.
- Reduced base attack damage from 32-42 to 32-34 (total attack damage is now 55-57).
- Reduced base armor from 1 to 0 (total armor is now 2.1).
- Replaced Insult with 双刃剑
- The Centaur summons a tremendous amount of inner strength and releases a very powerful attack. It can only be done at melee range, and it damages both the Warchief and the enemy unit.
- Cast range: 150
- Damage: 175/250/325/400
- Mana cost: 75/90/105/120
- Cooldown: 25
- Notes: Deals Magical damage to the target and Pure to self. The self-damage is lethal. Interrupts the target upon cast.
- Reduced base strength from 24 to 23.
- Increased base agility and gain from 12 + 1.25 to 14 + 2.
- Increased base intelligence and gain from 15 1.5 to 16 + 2.
- Increased base armor from 0 to 1 (total armor is now 2.96).
- Reduced stun duration from 1/1.75/2.5/3.25 to 0.75/1.5/2.25/3.
- Increased mana cost from 80/95/105/120 to 80/100/115/130.
- Increased cooldown from 7 to 8.5.
- Increased Insult radius from 200/300/400/600 to 200/350/500/700.
- This ability was replaced by 奔袭冲撞
in the 6.76 gameplay patch.
- Compared to Centaur Warrunner's increased strength gain (+1.2 Strength per level), he lost about 9/18/27 Strength from this change (at levels 6/11/16 respectively) however, Centaur Warrunner's total strength at level 25 has only decreased by 16.
- This ability got replaced by 双刃剑
in the 5.58 gameplay patch.
- Upon cast, all enemy units within the radius are issued an attack command on Centaur Warrunner.
- Since it's one simple attack order, the units are not disabled in any way. Receiving a new order will cancel the attack order.
- This also means it won't affect units which can't attack at all, since they can't receive an attack order.
- Does not stop units from casting spells, so it does not interrupt channeling abilities.