播放 “I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance.”
| 未知 —— 半人马战行者
| 播放 "我对自己的力量感到的并不是自豪，而是激情"
|| 耐久 / 先手 / 控制 / 爆发 / 逃生
|| Tom Chantler (台词)
：2/2.25/2.5/2.75 ( 3/3.25/3.5/3.75)
：0 ( 900)
Strength as Bonus Damage：30%/45%/60%/75%
Return does not work for illusions.
Illusions bestow the Return aura.
：0 ( 60%)
Recommended items[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Purchasing a 守护指环 at the start of the game lets you make 静谧之鞋 in lane from the Side Shop.
- A 魔棒 can increase your survivability in lane, and can be later turned into a 魔杖 to store extra charges and save inventory space.
- 静谧之鞋 give you some extra survivability, and help negate the self-damage from Double Edge.
- 挑战头巾 greatly helps against burst damage nukes, one of Centaur Warrunner's few defensive weaknesses; in addition, it also reduces the self-damage inflicted by Double Edge.
- Upgrading the Hood into a 洞察烟斗 will also help your team deal with enemy initiation and nuking.
- 闪烁匕首 gives you more possibilities for initiation alongside Stampede.
- 刃甲, when activated, will make attacks hurt the attacking enemy more than they hurt you as a result of stacking with Return.
- 恐鳌之心 gives you extra survivability from the health increase and health regen; the strength increase also increases damage done by Return and Stampede.
- 辉耀 gives you extra damage, and the burn effect forces enemies to focus you and take Return damage in the process.
- 雷神之锤 will add a lot of DPS, gives you AoE but also more damage to return with Static Charge.
- 远行鞋 further increase your ability to initiate by being able to teleport to almost anywhere on the map, as well as having extra movement speed.
Template:Equipment Centaur Warrunner
- When trying to land Hoof Stomp on fleeing enemies, get in front of their path if possible. Most opponents will outrun the stun during the cast time if they are already on the edge of the radius.
- 16px Return is an extremely powerful ability and not to be underestimated. Although its most notable effect is greatly increasing damage against enemies that try to gank Centaur in the late game, even at lower levels it can completely shut down heroes with high damage and low health.
- To force a tower to attack you and utilize Return, issue an attack command upon an enemy hero when in range (even one in another lane). This trick also works to aggravate lane creeps in order to push.
- You can use Stampede's movement speed boost to help allies escape or chase in a pinch, although the long cooldown makes this usage situational.
- Stampede gives all allies the power to become initiators, allowing the entire team the chance to break into battle with destructive force; unfortunately, Stampede only affects enemies once for a relatively short duration, so in larger fights the skill may go totally awry. This means the initiation must be careful and planned, with a chosen initiator, as with other fights (more than not, possibly Centaur himself).
- When jungling or attacking ancient creeps in a safe location, it is advised to drop your 静谧之鞋 should they have been purchased. This prevents the boots from breaking and allows for instant health regen after killing all the neutral creeps.
- However, be aware of invisible enemies who may steal dropped 静谧之鞋.
- In DotA, Bradwarden's hero title was Centaur Warchief.
- Bradwarden is the name of a centaur in the first DemonWars Saga trilogy by R.A. Salvatore.
- Hoof Stomp's animation originally consisted of Centaur Warrunner slamming the ground with the shaft of his axe. This was later changed after community requests that the animation reflect the ability name.
Update history[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Balance changelog[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Increased 16px Return bonus damage from 30%/42%/54%/66% to 30%/45%/60%/75% of Centaur's strength.
- Increased 16px Return bonus damage from 26%/34%/42%/50% to 30%/42%/54%/66% of Centaur's strength.
- Reduced 阿哈利姆神杖 upgraded Stampede incoming damage reduction from 70% to 60%.
- 16px Return
- Return damage is no longer reduced by Damage Block.
- Now triggers when attacks land rather than when they start.
- Added 阿哈利姆神杖 upgrade for Centaur Warrunner: Causes Stampede to reduce 70% of all incoming damage for allied units and grants them unobstructed movement. Destroys Trees.
- Increased Stampede mana cost from 80 to 100.
- Increased Hoof Stomp mana cost from 85/100/115/130 to 130.
- Reduced Stampede cooldown from 120/90/60 to 90/75/60.
- Increased cooldown from 65 to 120/90/60.
- Rescaled duration from 3/4/5 to 3.75.
- Reworked damage from 100/150/200 + 2x strength to 0 + 1/2/3x strength.
- Increased mana cost from 50 to 80.
- Reduced collision radius from 120 to 105.
- Removed Centaur Warrunner from Captain's Mode.
- Grants you and all allied player units on the map max movement speed and zero unit collision for a short duration. Any enemy units you or your allies come into collision with take some damage and get stunned. Enemies can only be affected by stampede impact once.
- Duration: 3/4/5
- Damage: 100/150/200 + 2x Centaur's strength
- Stun duration: 1.25 seconds
- Stampede Collision radius: 120
- Cooldown: 65
- Mana cost: 50
- Note: Does not affect spell immune enemies. Affects all units under an allied player's control.
- Double Edge now deals its damage in a 190 radius around the target.
- Increased 16px Return base damage from 10 to 16.
- Undid melee hero collision change from 6.72c
- Melee hero collision size now reduced from 24 to 12.
- Increased Hoof Stomp stun duration from 1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75 to 2.0/2.25/2.5/2.75.
- Reworked 16px Return damage from 12.5/25/37.5/50 to 10 + 26%/34%/42%/50% of Centaur's strength as damage.
- Double Edge
- No longer has a 75/90/105/120 mana cost.
- Damage to self is no longer lethal (can't be used to deny self anymore).
- 16px Return
- No longer deals damage to melee attackers in 2 instances (it used to deal 5/10/15/20 upon attack start and 10/20/30/40 upon reaching attack point).
- Reduced damage to melee attackers from 15/30/45/60 to 12.5/15/37.5/50.
- Increased damage to ranged attackers from 5/10/15/20 to 12.5/15/37.5/50.
- Increased armor from 0 to 1 (total armor is now 3.1).
- Increased Hoof Stomp mana cost from 80/100/115/130 to 85/100/115/130.
- Hoof Stomp
- Rescaled stun duration from 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 to 1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75.
- Increased damage from 50/100/150/200 to 100/150/200/250.
- Hoof Stomp
- Increased cooldown from 8.5 to 10.5.
- Reduced radius from 350 to 275.
- 16px Return
- Changed damage type against ranged units from HP Removal to Physical.
- Now deals the damage dealt to ranged units to melee units as well.
- This means it deals 5/10/15/20 damage to melee units upon attack start, and then 10/20/30/40 again upon reaching attack point.
- Increased base agility from 14 to 15.
- Reduced base intelligence and gain from 16 + 2 to 15 + 1.7.
- Reduced base attack damage from 32-42 to 32-34 (total attack damage is now 55-57).
- Reduced base armor from 1 to 0 (total armor is now 2.1).
- Replaced Insult with Double Edge
- Double Edge:
- The Centaur summons a tremendous amount of inner strength and releases a very powerful attack. It can only be done at melee range, and it damages both the Warchief and the enemy unit.
- Cast range: 150
- Damage: 175/250/325/400
- Mana cost: 75/90/105/120
- Cooldown: 25
- Notes: Deals Magical damage to the target and Pure to self. The self-damage is lethal. Interrupts the target upon cast.
- Reduced base strength from 24 to 23.
- Increased base agility and gain from 12 + 1.25 to 14 + 2.
- Increased base intelligence and gain from 15 1.5 to 16 + 2.
- Increased base armor from 0 to 1 (total armor is now 2.96).
- Hoof Stomp
- Reduced stun duration from 1/1.75/2.5/3.25 to 0.75/1.5/2.25/3.
- Increased mana cost from 80/95/105/120 to 80/100/115/130.
- Increased cooldown from 7 to 8.5.
- Increased Insult radius from 200/300/400/600 to 200/350/500/700.
Replaced abilities[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
The battle-hardened Centaur Warrunner's mammoth body is capable of absorbing great amounts of punishment. He passively gains Strength.
- This ability was replaced by Stampede in the 6.76 gameplay patch.
- Compared to Centaur Warrunner's increased strength gain (+1.2 Strength per level), he lost about 9/18/27 Strength from this change (at levels 6/11/16 respectively) however, Centaur Warrunner's total strength at level 25 has only decreased by 16.
- Grants Centaur Warrunner a total of 285/570/855 health, 0.45/0.9/1.35 health regeneration and 15/30/45 attack damage respectively.
All nearby enemy units immediately switch targets and attack the Warchief.
- This ability got replaced by Double Edge in the 5.58 gameplay patch.
- Upon cast, all enemy units within the radius are issued an attack command on Centaur Warrunner.
- Since it's one simple attack order, the units are not disabled in any way. Receiving a new order will cancel the attack order.
- This also means it won't affect units which can't attack at all, since they can't receive an attack order.
- Does not stop units from casting spells, so it does not interrupt channeling abilities.