- 跳跃过程中哈斯卡可以使用物品和技能。然而，位移效果，例如 闪烁匕首，将取消跳跃过程。
- 黑皇杖能使哈斯卡免疫 Life Break带来的自身伤害，降低他在先手时的死亡风险。
- 恐鳌之心提供额外的生命值和攻击力，并让他能自如地使用 Burning Spear。
- 强袭胸甲提供对物理伤害的抗性，这与 Berserker's Blood提供的魔法抗性配合良好。
- 阿哈利姆神杖能提升 Life Break的效果。
- 影刃能提升哈斯卡的gank能力。还能为 Burning Spear提供额外的攻击速度。
- 哈斯卡 becomes more powerful with less health due to Berserker's Blood, but can still die. Figure out when enough is enough.
- Berserker's Blood is Huskar's signature ability and passively gives him heavy magical resistance and attack speed when low HP. Thanks to this, Huskar is very potent against heavy magic damage teams. Additionally, Inner Vitality gives Huskar a very powerful heal when below 40% HP, making him very durable. However, due to his low base Armor, he is susceptible to physical burst damage. Good examples of this is 克林克兹 and 斯温 as well as any carry who has a 代达罗斯之殇 or 黯灭 completed.
- Keep in mind the cast range of Burning Spear is 450, but Huskar's attack range is only 400. Therefore you can increase your range by 50 when manually casting Burning Spear. However, putting Burning Spear on autocast will not increase your range.
- Huskar's abilities synergizes well with each other, Burning Spear and Life Break both use up health, and feed your Berserker's Blood increasing your damage output while Inner Vitality makes you more durable.
- Remember that Burning Spears will stack on an enemy. You can manual cast them repeatedly on laning phase to harass enemies without drawing creep aggro. When you can regenerate health enough to sustain Burning Spear, switch it to auto-attack and burn them down!
- If you are low on health, you can turn it off at times to recuperate health if you have lifesteal.
- Inner Vitality provides a huge amount of regen especially when at a low HP. You can use it on yourself or your allies before jumping into a fight to increase their durability.
- Do not worry about casting it too early before a team fight as it has a fairly long duration and its cooldown at max level is a few seconds shorter than its duration. This will reduce the chances that you are caught off-guard and become disabled long enough before being able to cast it. This will also increase the chance that you can re-cast it during a fight in case that you are Purged or another team mate is in dire need of regeneration.
- Always use Inner Vitality before using your ultimate to increase your chance of surviving and reduce the toll on your HP done by your ultimate.
- With enough mana regeneration, you can even use Inner Vitality constantly, mitigating the need to return to base. This makes heroes such as 水晶室女 and 光之守卫 a good ally of Huskar.
- 灵魂之戒 is also a viable situational item if you find yourself constantly out of mana because the static HP regeneration of Inner Vitality alone is enough to recuperate the loss of HP from Soul Ring even at level 1 while also providing a net excess of stat-based HP regeneration. Having a constant source of mana will also enable Huskar to cast Inner Vitality to his teammates who might need it at the time.
- The ability to reduce Huskar's HP on demand also provides a tactical advantage that can be used before a fight. However, keep in mind that the HP removal is not mitigated by Berserker's Blood and as such is dangerous to be used when at a really low health.
- Life Break lowers the target's current health by about 1/4 (1/2 if upgraded), and lets Huskar jump to his target rapidly. Consider between chasing a wounded enemy and dealing damage to a tough one.
- Be wary of heroes who has high natural magic resistance like 敌法师 due to his Spell Shield because using Life Break against them might deal more damage to you than to them. Same can be said against heroes who usually build 挑战头巾 or 洞察烟斗.
- You should also be warned not to use your ultimate on a hero who has spell immunity or else you lose a percentage of your health while the target does not. However, the slow will still pierce through spell immunity.
- 黑皇杖 is important to keep in mind on Huskar since you do not lose a percentage of your health when you use your ultimate while spell immune.
- As Life Break deals magical damage to an enemy relative to his current health, it is possible to kill any enemy in one hit with the help of damage amplification, provided it is not spell immune or has access to very high magic resistance (e.g. Spell Shield).
- It is possible to use certain combinations of items and heroes together with Huskar to kill any hero instantly. For example applying the effects of 纷争面纱, 虚灵之刃 and 紫怨 to a target and then hitting them with an 阿哈利姆神杖 upgraded Life Break will cause an instant death. However, building all these utility items on Huskar himself will destroy a great deal of his carry potential. This same effect can be achieved using Soul Catcher instead of Veil of Discord or Decrepify instead of Ethereal Blade.
- Beware of heroes with 刃甲 as they can destroy you if you use Life Break on them recklessly.
- A special mention goes to 斧王 who can use Culling Blade immediately after countering your Life Break.
- A similar case is 司夜刺客 who can reflect Life Break using Spiked Carapace and then follow up with any of his other abilities to finish you off.
- Also it is worth noting that any hero using Blade Mail with sufficiently high health will kill you if you use Life Break on them assuming that you do not have spell immunity.
- Building an 阿哈利姆神杖 enables Huskar to destroy enemy heroes with high health very quickly. The reduced cooldown will allow Huskar deal magical damage equal to 73.74% of the enemy's health in 4 seconds if he is able to use Life Break twice in succession. You can also use Life Break on multiple different enemies in a team fight making it easier for the rest of your team to finish them off. It is also worth noting that building an Aghanim's Scepter will enable Huskar to constantly apply a 60% slow that pierces through spell immunity.
- If timed just right, Life Break can be used to chase an enemy with a 闪烁匕首 or a similar escape skill. In most cases, if an enemy hero used their escape skill while Huskar is airborne, Huskar will still be able to finish his jump.
- An Aghanim's Scepter will also allow Huskar to reposition in teamfights frequently. In the event that you are being focused on by a melee carry who happen to have spell immunity, you can jump to other ranged or far off enemy heroes. This will give you a chance to kill them off and resulting into an even trade, stall enough time so that the duration of the melee carry's spell immunity runs out, remove debuffs, recast Inner Vitality and if you have an Armlet of Mordiggian, toggle Unholy Strength twice to regain some HP. Even without an Aghanim's Scepter, this tactic can be used if you did not initiate with Life Break.
- The most important part of this tactic is the ability to remove debuffs. Since Huskar is really vulnerable to debuffs, jumping to another enemy while you are slowed, rooted or disarmed will give you a chance to turn the tables against your enemy.
- Berserker's Blood increases Huskar's survivability significantly. It is worth noting that with enough stacks and health left, it can help you survive finishing spells that deal magical damage such as Thundergod's Wrath, Assassinate and Reaper's Scythe.
- While with Berserker's Blood Huskar is difficult to be killed by magical spells alone, be very cautious of pure damage. Dealing with heroes such as 祸乱之源 and 伐木机 can result in death, as using your ultimate in their presence can have dire consequences, since some of their spells are not reduced by magic resistance.
- Huskar is a great counter against heroes that rely mostly on magical damage like 20px 天怒法师, 沙王 and 宙斯. If an enemy team consist of mostly or even entirely of spellcasters consider maxing Berserker's Blood first.
- It is important to remember that the magic resistance from Berserker's Blood DOES NOT equate to magic immunity, a common mistake for new players is to treat it as such. Huskar is still vulnerable to huge burst of magical damage when at nearly full health. Examples of this would be Requiem of Souls at point blank range (most likely after using Life Break) with the maximum amount of souls and stacks of Remote Mines both of which could kill Huskar even at full health. Berserker's Blood works best against gradual magical damage or damage spread over multiple instances like Rot, Life Drain, Mystic Flare, Static Storm, Epicenter, Echo Slam, and Poison Nova, all of which are almost impossible to be used to insta-kill Huskar since their damage will be greatly reduced. But keep in mind that some of these also provide debuffs like stun, slow and silence that could hinder Huskar.
- Berserker's Blood also gives Huskar a huge attack speed bonus when at a low enough health. This enables Huskar to deal a significant amount of damage with Burning Spears and damage increasing items. Shallow Grave or False Promise makes Huskar even more dangerous at team fights because it enables Huskar to maintain the maximum number of stacks for a short duration before dying.
- 漩涡 or 雷神之锤 is a good item to pick to proc Chain Lightning as much as possible and to increase your farming potential.
- 净魂之刃 is a decent item if against low mana pool heroes such as 冥魂大帝 to prevent them from using their abilities. However, this is not recommended as it does not provide either strength or damage and is quite a hefty investment.
- 金箍棒 is a good pickup due to its 35% chance to deal a 100 damage mini-stun and if against heroes with evasion like 幻影刺客, 酒仙 or any carry who is planning to or already built evasion items like Heaven's Halberd or Butterfly.
- 碎颅锤 and 深渊之刃 are also viable items because Huskar will proc Bash at a decent rate due to his attack speed. When Skull Basher is upgraded to Abyssal Blade, he can make use of Overwhelm after using Life Break. Keep in mind that melee carries will still proc it more even if you have the same attack speed, you do however have the range advantage.
- Keep in mind that the attack speed from Berserker's Blood is unreliable as it depends on your current health. If you are your team's main carry, consider building attack speed items like Mjollnir and Assault Cuirass to further boost your DPS.
- Huskar's armor is relatively low even until the middle stages of the game and thus if your ultimate is used carelessly the enemy team will only require one or two disables to allow their own carries to kill you. In this respect you must pay special attention to heroes with long duration disables like 祸乱之源, 炼金术士, 暗影萨满, 龙骑士 etc. or invest in items that increase your durability so that you could survive such encounters and even use yourself to bait the enemy's skills to make it easier for the rest of your team.
- 铁意头盔 could be bought first when planning on building a Helm of the Dominator. Due to Huskar's reliance on Burning Spears for damage and not from physical basic attacks which you rarely use against creeps in lane, an early Helm of Iron Will offers more benefits than buying an early Morbid Mask and will allow Huskar to regenerate more in the laning phase. You can even buy 2 Helms if you plan to build an Armlet of Mordiggian too, a +10 in armor and the bonus 6 HP regeneration will reduce damage in the laning phase significantly and will allow you to spam Burning Spear.
- 梅肯斯姆 provides regeneration, armor, and burst heal that could make a significant difference when low in health. Since Huskar only has one skill that uses mana, Mekansm gives a way to utilize Huskar's remaining mana and in higher tier games, Mekansm on Huskar is not unheard of. It could also be paired with a 魔杖 to further add to Mekansm's burst heal.
- Huskar in general is very vulnerable to disables due to his tendency to be low in health, and if he is using life steal he is dependent on his ability to attack to survive fights. 黑皇杖 will allow Huskar to attack relentlessly during its duration and hopefully will last long enough to kill off the enemy disablers. Linken's Sphere's spell block will also work better in some situations such as against 末日, Fiend's Grip or Focus Fire.
- 卫士胫甲 in theory is the best boots for Huskar to tank up as it will provide a huge amount of armor if he is below 20% HP and the free mana will make it possible to keep Inner Vitality up indefinitely. Keep in mind however that it does not provide significant DPS, its passive works better if you have a huge amount of HP already, and it costs whopping 5300 gold, although the components are less useful to build on Huskar except for Mekansm. It is best that you build it after your major HP item or better yet let a more natural carrier on your team build it so that you can build other boots.
- A casual 板甲 will drastically improve Huskar's survivability and can be used to build an 强袭胸甲 or a 希瓦之守护 or both if you plan to stack armor. Since Huskar is already durable against magic damage, Stacking armor will help reduce his second biggest weakness which is physical damage. However, against a pure damage heavy lineup, stacking strength or HP items is still the better solution.
- Huskar benefits greatly from strength as each point increases his survivability by increasing his health and regeneration rate from Inner Vitality while also increasing his damage output. However, if you only gear for strength, you might not have enough damage to fight effectively in the late game. Also keep in mind that armor will provide you with more effective HP against physical damage than strength in later stages of the match and as such should not be neglected.
- 莫尔迪基安的臂章 provides literally every stat that Huskar needs to be more effective and its Unholy Strength provides a way for Huskar to control his health. If you are able to practice armlet toggling, it will drastically improve Huskar's damage output and allow him to use it to survive fights as long as there is no Heartstopper Aura or Radiance Aura or you are not afflicted by any DPS debuff. An important fact to remember is that its active ability also adds to Inner Vitality's regeneration.
- 恐鳌之心 gives a massive HP regen bonus from Inner Vitality, it allows Huskar to keep Unholy Strength active indefinitely and it gives enough health to allow you to be at a low enough percentage to increase stacks from your Berserker's Blood but not low enough to be bursted down. This also complements an Aghanim's Scepter pickup as it will allow you to use Life Break sparingly, even against Roshan or creeps.
- 散华 and its upgrades 散夜对剑, 天堂之戟, and 白银之锋 provides a good amount of strength to cost ratio and gives a fair amount of utility.
- 撒旦之邪力 provides strength, armor and 25% lifesteal. Its active could also be used in a pinch to keep yourself from dying.
- Huskar has no natural escape mechanisms and it makes committing into a fight very risky if it does not go as planned. Consider building escape items like 影刃 or its upgrade 白银之锋 or even a 闪烁匕首 because it will provide you immense survivability that no strength, HP or armor item that can replace.
- Huskar is effective at dealing with lone targets, but often time struggles when enemies are grouped up. Do not get too complacent, even if you can take on anybody on the enemy team. It is usually best to let somebody else initiate, and then come into the fight when the enemies are spread out, that way, you can take them on one at a time and most likely win each of the duels.
- When faced with physical damage dealing heroes and you have no counter-pick on your team, it is wise to build items that specifically counter them so that you can duel them such as 刃甲, 天堂之戟 or in special cases 紫怨 for heroes with escapes like 风暴之灵 or 敌法师.
- Huskar has a huge early game presence, however there are many heroes that are difficult for Huskar to fight and as such he is a very situational hero to pick.
- Huskar's name might be derived from the Old Norse word "Huskarl", the title given to the highly-skilled bodyguards of important Norse lords and kings.
- His name might also be derived from Huáscar Inca, a leader of the Inca Empire in the 16th century. Huskar's lore also connects him to 20px 戴泽, who is a Shadow Priest (Fits in the Native American shaman role).
- Before 6.79, you could use a 幽魂权杖 and then manually cast Burning Spear on enemies. You would take little Magic damage since the Magic Resistance provided by Berserker's Blood reduced the incoming magic damage significantly, while also being immune to physical damage because of the ethereal state.
- This ability got reworked into the current Berserker's Blood in the 6.78 gameplay patch.
- Huskar's size increases and he glows red, the more stacks he has. At 25% health or less, he also stops using his attack stance and use his default animations.
- First stack lasts from 100% to 87% of Huskar's maximum health. Each following stack is added for each 7% max health missing.
- The maximum bonus (14 stacks) is achieved when Huskar has strictly less than 3% of his maximum health, which will provide bonus 42/84/126/168 attack speed and 24/56/84/112 attack damage.
- The health percentage is checked periodically and the effects adapted instantly.
- This ability got reworked into the current Life Break in the 6.72 gameplay patch.
Low Violence model