Slithice the Naga Siren is a melee Agility hero who can be played both as a late-game carry and an early/mid-game support. Slithice is an item dependent hero yet with the right style and inventory choices she can overpower many other heroes that deal strong physical damage while casting her all four active abilities to handle her enemies altogether and turn the tides. Mirror Image creates three illusions to wreak havoc upon her enemies. Ensnare is a very useful spell with several unique features. It not only holds an enemy in a place, but also prevents them from blinking and going invisible. Even if the enemy is spell immune, Ensnare can still target the enemy unit. Rip Tide calls the forces of the seas, allowing the Siren and her illusions to unleash a wave of magical water to wash away foes and degrade their armor. The Song of the Siren is the ultimate ability for team battles; Naga Siren performs a mystical song to put her enemies to sleep in an area around her. Song of the Siren is her tool for initiation, as while her enemies are under her slumber her allies can come forth and prepare to unleash their attacks after the song wears off. Time is Naga's best friend, for as the game wears on, Slithice will gradually consume more and more of the map and engulf enemy towers and heroes like the rising tide itself.
|司里希丝 —— 娜迦海妖|
|播放 "I sing the Siren song of war"|
|配音:||Linda K. Morris (台词)|
- Mirror Image disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Naga Siren upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on Naga Siren.
- After the split time, Naga Siren reappears with her illusions.
- The formation of Naga Siren and the illusions is always the same. One spawns on Naga Siren's cast location and the others randomly on north, east, south or west side each.
- Though the formation is always the same, Naga Siren and her illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Recasting this replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- The net travels at a speed of 1500 and can be disjointed.
- Ensnare roots the affected target, so it can still turn, cast spells, use items and attack.
- Disables the following spells: 16px Blink, 16px Blink, Teleportation, Charge of Darkness, Phase Shift, Tricks of the Trade and 闪烁匕首.
- Ensnare interrupts channeling spells of the target upon ensnaring, but affected units can channel spells during it.
- Ensnare reveals invisible units for the duration.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren within 900 range of the target also cast a fake Ensnare.
- They play the whole cast animation and release their fake net at the same time the real net is released.
- When illusions currently are not having any order and are standing still, they turn to face the target and cast the fake net.
- When illusions are moving or attacking, they continue to do so and do not turn to face the target. They still play the cast animation, overriding their move or attack animations.
- When canceling the cast, the illusions still play the full cast animation, but do not release the fake net.
- The fake nets do not interact with anything and do not root.
- Rip Tide interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells upon cast.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren cast Rip Tide simultaneously, fully affecting units around them.
- However, a unit can only be hit once per Rip Tide cast, so when a unit is in range of multiple Rip Tides from one cast, it only takes damage from one.
- Illusions always cast their part, even when they are disabled.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting, until woken up.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- The area of the song follows Naga Siren, so if she moves far enough away from affected units, they wake up.
- Song of the Siren cannot be interrupted. Only Naga Siren herself or her death can stop it.
- However, silencing Naga Siren prevents her from manually stopping the song.
- The sleep is provided by an aura, so the debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds after getting out of range.
- The heal from the 阿哈利姆神杖 upgrade is provided by an aura as well, which also lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Heals in form of health regeneration, so it heals 0.8% of maximum health in 0.1 second intervals.
- Can heal up to 60% of a unit's maximum health if it stays within range for the full duration (counting 7.5 seconds, due to the aura's buff lingering).
- The heal affects every ally. However, despite placing the buff on allied buildings, they do not get healed.
- Replaces Song of the Siren until the sub-spell is used or the song ends.
- The cast of Song of the Siren End is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Song of the Siren End interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells on cast.
- Goes into a 1 second cooldown right after Song of the Siren is cast.
- Does not instantly wake affected enemies up. Instead, it removes the Song of the Siren aura which causes enemies to fall asleep, so the debuff still lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- 树之祭祀 and Salve both provide needed health regeneration during the laning phase.
- 圆盾 help reduce the amount of damage she might take from harassment and creeps while laning.
- 天鹰之戒 provides some attributes as well as a source of mana regeneration for her and her lane partner.
- 动力鞋 provide attack speed and extra survivability through extra attributes.
- 韧鼓 gives solid overall attributes, some movement speed and attack speed in an aura and a strong active that gives even more attack- and movement speed to yourself and all allied heroes/illusions around you.
- 辉耀 gives a lot of damage and the Radiance aura works on illusions, giving Naga the ability to farm multiple areas of the map at the same time thanks to Mirror Image
- 林肯法球 provides you with good all around attributes as well as regen, which allows you to stay farming without having to go back to base. On top of that, it provides a spellblock which can make naga hard to kill in conjunction with Song of the Siren
- 净魂之刃 gives her more damage, armor and attack speed, as well as the Feedback Attack Modifier which greatly boosts the damage output of her and her illusions.
- 恐鳌之心 provides 1060 raw hp, tanking you up massively. It also provides passive 4.25% regen if no damage from enemy heroes or roshan has been taken for 5 seconds.
- 蝴蝶 offers bonus attack speed, damage and armor, and the evasion gives more survivability to her and her illusions.
- 代达罗斯之殇 will provide you, your Mirror Image illusions and any other illusions with a critical strike, as well as providing raw bonus damage for the main Naga.
- 幻影斧 gives her good attribute bonuses as well as the ability to summon more illusions.
- 阿哈利姆神杖 is recommended mostly when your team is owning game, but it can help your team if they are on low HP
- Rip Tide's damage and armor reduction means that Naga Siren can hit hard even in the early game, and is more than viable to level first. Even when fully leveled, its instant damage is very low, however. Its most important attribute is ultimately armor reduction, which can multiply the physical damage that is dealt.
- Rip Tide will affect targets around Naga's Mirror Images and other illusions. Illusions can be used to engage for Naga, due to their expendable nature.
- It is important to keep Ensnare's unique properties in mind. Its major downside is that Ensnare only prevents movement, and does not stop enemies from fighting back with attacks and spells.
- Ensnare can be applied to targets with Spell Immunity, most notably holders of 黑皇杖.
- Ensnare will interrupt channeling abilities such as Witch Doctor's Death Ward.
- Heroes with invisibility such as 赏金猎人 and 编织者 should be prime targets of Ensnare, as they will be revealed for its duration.
- Ensnare will also prevent the usage of teleportation such as 敌法师's Blink.
- Ensnare can also be used to snare the 动物信使, preventing it from moving allowing for an easy kill.
- Mirror Image's period of invulnerability is very short, but can allow Naga Siren to dodge many spells. Some easier examples (due to slow projectile speed) include 斯温's Storm Hammer and 瘟疫法师's Death Pulse.
- Naga Siren can push with impunity; Rip Tide can affect entire creep waves, Mirror Image's illusions can deal tremendous damage to towers, and Song of the Siren makes it very difficult for the enemy team to gank her even if overextended.
- Song of the Siren is often used to make another initiator's job much easier, as it gives them time to position themselves while your targets are stunned.
- It is possible for you to rudely interrupt your teammates' momentum when using this ability for your own sake. Avoid using it as an extra team-fight disable when your teammates already have the upper hand disabling the enemy, as it wastes their abilities by completely making their targets invulnerable. Opt for using Ensnare as a disable instead.
- When a crucial escape is necessary (i.e. when losing a team fight), use this ability to impede your pursuers. Any opposing target who approaches you will be stopped in their tracks, making for a smoother exit.
- In a bad situation, You can use a 回城卷轴 during Song of the Siren, or you walk away for a smooth escape.
- The interaction between Song of the Siren and an opposing 黑皇杖 is important. BKB can help enemies avoid being locked down by Song, but it may also make that enemy vulnerable in a teamfight by allowing Naga's team to focus on one target without backup, especially when combined with Ensnare. Enemies should try to activate their BKBs together or take special care in their positioning to reduce this danger.
- A very strong combination on Naga Siren is 林肯法球 and 远行鞋. This makes Naga an incredibly versatile pusher, and Linkens makes it nigh impossible to catch her off-guard while pushing, allowing for an easy Song of Siren escape. Another item worth mentioning is 辉耀. Slithice's illusions carry the Radiance aura, allowing farming over large areas and greater combat presence.
- Note that none of the auras from 弗拉迪米尔的祭品 will affect illusions from Mirror Image.
- Although not mentioned and highly irregular, an 玲珑心 may be considered in the latest stages of the game as the 25% cooldown reduction is very handy considering how long the cooldowns of her spells are normally. The life steal effect also works with the burn damage from 辉耀 if equipped.
- The DotA Naga Siren from Warcraft universe sports the same weapons as Slithice, the only difference being that the DotA version had one weapon, and four arms, while the DotA 2 has two weapons and two arms.
- The levianths in Slithice's lore worship the god Maelrawn, the same god 潮汐猎人 worships. Though it is likely that his species is levianth, it's unlikely he was part of the raid in Slithice's lore given Tidehunter's independent lifestyle suggested in his own lore.
- Song of the Siren's 播放 sound is based on this 播放 voice line of Naga Siren. Whether there is an extended version of that line or if the rest of the song was manually put together is unknown.
- This ability got reworked in the 6.74 gameplay patch into the current Rip Tide.
- The water wave travels at a speed of unknown.
- Can hit units up to 950 range away (600 travel distance + 350 radius).
- This ability got reworked into the current Song of the Siren in the 6.72 gameplay patch.
- Places the buff once on units within the radius upon cast.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting for the duration.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- Does not affect buildings.
- This ability got replaced by Rip Tide in the 6.72 gameplay patch.