傲洛斯,寒冬飞龙是一名远程智力英雄，强大的法术让她足以成为强大的核心，通常她也可以作为线上的支援者,寒冬飞龙的技能让她足以担任多种多样的角色，这取决于她队伍的需求. 严寒烧灼让她在六秒内变成飞行单位和获得额外的攻击射程和夜间视野, 同时对受到她攻击的敌人造成持续性伤害和减速,这让她可以轻松地gank和消耗敌人. 碎裂冲击是一个冷却短高伤害的指向性技能，对目标没有影响但目标周遭的全部敌人将会受到减速和大量伤害. 极寒之拥让寒冬飞龙可以将一友军目标置于冰中保护,法术持续时间内虽然会使友军无法做出任何行动，但也使其获得物理免疫并按百分比回复生命.她的终极技能,寒冬诅咒，turns the enemy's strength against them by stunning the target enemy while forcing all of their nearby allies to attack them.一个可怕的ganker和强大的核心,寒冬飞龙用寒气渗透敌人的骨髓、在敌阵中肆虐.
|傲洛斯 —— 寒冬飞龙|
|播放 "Some breathe fire. I breathe ice."|
|配音:||Merle Dandridge (台词)|
- Arctic Burn interrupts Winter Wyvern's channeling spells upon cast.
- Temporarily turns Winter Wyvern into a flying unit, allowing her to fly over impassable terrain, trees, units and buildings, but does not grant flying vision.
- Increases Winter Wyvern's attack range to 700/800/900/1000, projectile speed to 1200, night vision range to 1200 and reduces attack point from 0.25 to 0.1.
- Each enemy can only receive the debuff once per cast. Successive attacks on the same target neither stack, nor refresh the duration.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 5 instances.
- Can deal up to 34.09% of the target's current health as damage (before reductions), assuming no other instances of damage or heal otherwise.
- Since the damage per second is based on a percentage of the target's current health, it can never kill an enemy by itself.
- During Arctic Burn, Winter Wyvern can neither trigger, nor takes damage from [[|16px|link=工程师/旧的技能#]] [[工程师/旧的技能#|]].
- Destroys trees within a 250 radius at the end of the duration.
- Does not affect Roshan.
- The initial projectile's speed adapts so that it reaches the target optimally in 1 second.
- However, the speed is capped between 650 and 4000, so it can reach the target earlier, if it is within 650 range of Winter Wyvern upon cast, or later if it is too far away.
- The secondary projectiles travel at a static speed of 600.
- Neither initial, nor secondary projectiles can be disjointed.
- Stuns the target and turns it immune to physical damage. Target can still be attacked and affected by magical and pure damage.
- Heals in form of health regeneration, so it heals for 2 + 0.3%/0.4%/0.5%/0.6% health in 0.1 second intervals, starting 0.1 second after cast, resulting in 40 heal instances.
- Can heal up to 80 + 12/16/20/24% of maximum health over the duration.
- Cannot be cast on allies who have disabled help from Winter Wyvern.
- Enemies that enter the radius after cast also get taunted for its remaining duration.
- The taunt sticks on the affected units. Getting moved outside the area does not free the unit from the taunt.
- The taunt area is centered around the primary target, meaning it is moved with the target when it gets forcibly moved.
- The taunt has the same priority as 狂战士的怒吼, but lower priority than [[|16px|link=军团指挥官/旧的技能#]] [[军团指挥官/旧的技能#|]].
- Same priority means, affected units attack either 斧王 or the curse target, depending on which taunt affected the unit first.
- The taunt does not affect buildings, wards, or invulnerable, spell immune or hidden units.
- Only affects units allied to the target. This means when cast on an enemy, neutral creeps are not taunted, and vice versa.
- All affected units have any damage they take fully negated. HP Removal is not negated.
- If the target gets killed by its allies during the curse, Winter Wyvern gets credit for the kill, except under the following circumstance:
- If the target is also affected by [[|16px|link=瘟疫法师/旧的技能#]] [[瘟疫法师/旧的技能#|]] upon dying, 瘟疫法师 gets the kill credit, no matter who made the killing blow.
- Does not disable any abilities. However, most passive abilities are coded to not affect allied units.
- When the primary target dies, the taunt effect ends immediately.
- 树之祭祀 and 治疗药膏 are useful in the laning stage to deal with harassment.
- 净化药水 provides a way to replenish mana early, important since both of Winter Wyvern's nukes are very expensive in the early game.
- 铁树枝干es are cheap and give a small amount of attributes, and can build into a Magic Wand or Mekansm components.
- As a hard support, Winter Wyvern is expected to buy the 动物信使.
- 魔棒 gives Winter Wyvern burst HP and mana regen, which can allow her survive just long enough to cast one more important spell in a teamfight.
- 速度之靴 are a must for all heroes, and will help improve Winter Wyvern's lackluster movement speed. It is particularly useful in order to get in position or chase/escape with [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]
- 影之灵龛 gives Winter Wyvern additional strength for more HP and some mana regen. The active can be used alongside [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] to heal teammates, or adds yet more damage to her arsenal of nukes.
- 回城卷轴 is crucial to carry at all times, particularly on supports. Auroth's ability to save teammates and turn ganks around makes her a powerful ally to have in any engagement.
- 侦查守卫 is important to purchase regularly as a support, in order to provide map vision. Getting vision on the enemy allows Winter Wyvern to know when and where to rotate to counter their movements.
- 魔杖 gives Winter Wyvern additional stats and increased charge storage for a cheap price. 255 HP and mana can sometimes be the breaking point that allows her to get her ultimate off against the enemy.
- 奥术鞋 improves Winter Wyvern's movement speed while giving her a bigger mana pool and a way to replenish both her mana and that of her allies.
- 原力法杖 is a cheap multipurpose item that greatly increases Winter Wyvern's utility. The intelligence and HP regen give her more mana and better roaming capability, and the active can help her to position herself more easily for casting her spells, particularly to get [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] off on an important target. It can also be used to displace allies during Cold Embrace to move them to less dangerous terrain.
- 梅肯斯姆 gives Winter Wyvern more stats and armor, and the active gives her another method with which to heal teammates on top of Cold Embrace.
- 邪恶镰刀 greatly improves Auroth's intelligence and provides all-around attributes as well as plenty of mana regeneration to fuel her costly spells. The Hex is a powerful hard-disable that greatly increases her ability to contribute to ganks and teamfights.
- Eul的神圣法杖 is a cheap but very powerful utility item that gives Winter Wyvern many strong benefits. The intelligence and mana regen greatly improve her ability to cast her spells, and the additional base movement speed makes her more mobile and able to position herself for casting her disables. The active can be cast on herself for temporary invulnerability and debuff removal, or used as an additional disable to take an enemy out of the fight or pin down an enemy during a chase/escape.
- 洞察烟斗 is a strong teamfight item that allows Winter Wyvern to shield her teammates from enemy magic nukes. The magic resistance improves her survivability as well, giving her more leeway to cast spells in the thick of engagements.
- 闪烁匕首 is a great way to increase Winter Wyvern's mobility and allows her to more easily initiate with her ultimate.
- 阿托斯之棍 gives Winter Wyvern a tremendous amount of HP and greatly improves her intelligence for more mana and base damage. The active can stack alongside Arctic Burn to greatly slow an enemy from extremely long range.
- 微光披风 is a cheap but powerful utility support item in Winter Wyvern's hands. It can be cast on herself to allow her to invisibly approach the enemy during initiations, or can be targeted on an ally under the effects of Cold Embrace to fortify their magic resistance on top of nullifying physical damage.
- Winter Wyvern is a powerful nuker who also provides utility in her spells, making her a well-rounded support. As she does not require gold in order to be effective, she is well-suited to playing as a hard support, protecting her safe lane carry and rotating to gank with her spells.
- Unlike most other intelligence-based casting supports, Winter Wyvern possesses respectable strength growth, making her quite resistant to damage. However, her poor base agility also means that she has low base armor, and can benefit greatly from purchasing items that provide her with bonus armor.
- Winter Wyvern has an extremely high cast range for all of her spells, allowing her to impact ganks and teamfights from the back lines without endangering herself. Purchasing mobility items allows her to position herself for casting her spells more easily.
- Keep in mind, Winter Wyvern has poor base movement speed and a very slow turn rate, making her quite sluggish; as well, she has a very short attack range and slow projectile speed, as well as poor base damage, making her physical attacks quite ineffective at harassing when not boosted by Arctic Burn. Good positioning and planning is necessary in order to make good use of Auroth's spells, despite the extremely high cast range on her abilities.
- Much of Winter Wyvern's damage output comes from her basic spells, which are costly and have very low cooldowns. Securing a reliable source of mana regeneration allows Winter Wyvern to keep on the move and enter teamfights ready to use her full arsenal at all times.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] gives Winter Wyvern flying movement while boosting her attack range and night vision, and causing her attacks to burn a fraction of enemies' current HP every second.
- As it is her primary mobility spell, maxing out Arctic Burn first can help make Winter Wyvern far more mobile and better able to counter enemy actions. While the HP burn is static, reducing the cooldown and mana cost allows Winter Wyvern to have the spell ready as the situation requires, and helps keep her mana pool full for casting her other spells. As well, the increased slow can help to get kills during ganks, and can greatly inhibit enemy movement during teamfights.
- Arctic Burn is also a good spell pick as Winter Wyvern's first ability, as it can be used to initiate a fight by slowing and burning enemy heroes or as an emergency escape spell to evade an enemy gank.
- Because Arctic Burn's damage is expressed as a percentage of the target's current HP, it is more effective the higher an enemy's HP is. Using it at the start of a fight will burn down a larger fraction of the enemy's maximum HP, allowing subsequent attacks and spells from teammates to be more impactful.
- Always take advantage of the flying movement that Arctic Burn provides. When initiating for a gank or teamfight, Winter Wyvern can soar over trees and ledges/cliffs, attacking the enemy from unexpected directions. When used as an escape, Auroth can escape enemies by flying over impassable terrain, preventing them from easily pursuing.
- Arctic Burn's combination flying movement and attack and night vision range bonuses make Winter Wyvern into a very strong nighttime ganker. The increased night vision lets her spot enemies at very long range, allowing her to choose an advantageous approach angle with her flying movement, while the attack range bonus allows her to attack from outside most enemies' vision range, most importantly to put their Blink Dagger on cooldown for at least 8 seconds.
- Be careful about using Arctic Burn to scout, as Winter Wyvern still possesses ground vision and is unable to see up high ground or through trees. If going up high ground, try to take a side approach that takes her in from an unexpected angle (using trees for cover as necessary), rather than directly up a stairway where enemies could be waiting.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] fires a shard of ice at a target, splintering upon impact and damaging and slowing all other nearby enemies.
- Beware that Splinter Blast does not affect the primary target at all, and as such is useless against lone targets. If trying to damage and slow an enemy with the spell, aim it at a secondary target so that the splinters will bounce to the primary target.
- Because of its tremendous nuking potential, Splinter Blast can be a strong spell to max out early in the game. The combination of low cooldown and high area damage allows Winter Wyvern to sweep away creep waves in seconds and deal powerful area damage in fights. In particular, at maximum level Splinter Blast is capable of killing ranged lane creeps in a single cast before the 37:30 mark, giving her strong pushing and counter-pushing capability.
- Splinter Blast's extremely long cast range allows Winter Wyvern to hit enemies up to 1700 range away. Use this to your advantage in fights to keep as much space between yourself and enemy heroes as possible.
- Be mindful that Splinter Blast's initial projectile has a fixed 1 second travel time beyond 650 range, and cannot be disjointed, so it is very adept at catching enemies no matter where they are. As well, the secondary splinters that damage and slow enemies in an area cannot be disjointed either once locked on, which allows Winter Wyvern to splash damage at enemies in many situations where other damage nukes cannot.
- Because of its extremely long range and low cooldown, Splinter Blast is a very useful spell for breaking an enemy's Linken's Sphere. In particular, it can clear the way to cast Winter's Curse, and come off cooldown shortly after the taunt.
- When casting Splinter Blast against lane creeps, keep in mind that the primary target will take no damage and will not be slowed. If creep positioning permits, try to target Splinter Blast on a siege creep, as their 80% magic resistance makes the secondary damage ineffective against them anyways. However, keep in mind that the siege creeps are usually positioned well behind the rest of a creep wave, meaning that unless the melee creeps are aggroed and brought closer, a Splinter Blast targeted on a siege creep will likely only hit the ranged creeps.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] is a powerful protective spell that disables a target ally but nullifies incoming physical damage and heals a sizable fraction of their HP.
- Because it is a percentage-based spell, Cold Embrace is situationally effective in the early game when HP pools are very small. However, the physical damage immunity means that a value point in the skill is very effective since it can be used to save allies who are ganked by enemies, particularly since most magic nukes will drain a sizable fraction of their small mana pools.
- Cold Embrace's physical damage negation makes it extremely strong for saving a teammate who has been caught out of position and is being focused down by enemy attacks. The principle is that if an ally is being chain-disabled by the enemy, then casting Cold Embrace on them will not matter, as they were already being stunned and the spell will protect them from physical damage while healing them, wasting the enemy's time.
- Beware that while an encased ally is immune to physical damage, they are still affected by secondary attack effects, as well as Magical and Pure damage. This means that [[|16px|link=斯拉克/旧的技能#]] [[斯拉克/旧的技能#|]] will still steal attributes, [[|16px|link=敌法师/旧的技能#]] [[敌法师/旧的技能#|]] will still destroy mana (but deal no damage), [[|16px|link=远古冰魄/旧的技能#]] [[远古冰魄/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=殁境神蚀者/旧的技能#]] [[殁境神蚀者/旧的技能#|]] will still deal their Magical and Pure damage components, respectively, and teammates can still be finished off by non-physical nukes like [[|16px|link=莉娜/旧的技能#]] [[莉娜/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=痛苦女王/旧的技能#]] [[痛苦女王/旧的技能#|]]. When choosing whether or not to cast Cold Embrace, be sure to take enemy composition and abilities into account.
- This vulnerability to other damage types can be mitigated with the help of allies, however. For instance, [[|16px|link=全能骑士/旧的技能#]] [[全能骑士/旧的技能#|]] can render the target spell immune and thus unable to be damaged by anything short of spell immunity piercing Pure damage, [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]] can block magical damage while leaving the target still able to receive other buffs such as [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]], and so on.
- Cold Embrace is an extremely powerful pushing spell, due to its combination of healing, low cooldown and physical damage immunity.
- Because of its percentage-based healing, Cold Embrace can restore a sizable fraction of allies' health, allowing them to continue pushing after a successful teamfight and be ready to engage enemies at full health.
- As it can be targeted on all allies, creeps can be targeted in order to render them immune to enemy attacks, particularly towers. Casting Cold Embrace on the creep that is currently being attacked by an enemy tower will waste the tower's attacks for the next 4 seconds, allowing all other allied creeps to continue damaging it.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] is an extremely powerful single-target spell that fully disables an enemy and applies a taunt to their nearby allies, causing them to attack the target while simultaneously boosting their attack speed.
- The greatest strength of Winter's Curse is that it allows Winter Wyvern to turn the enemy's power against themselves, forcing their farmed hard carries to use their powerful physical damage output against their own team. In particular, enemy auras and powerful damage and attack speed buffs (such as 野性之心, [[|16px|link=食人魔魔法师/旧的技能#]] [[食人魔魔法师/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=马格纳斯/旧的技能#]] [[马格纳斯/旧的技能#|]]) can cause then to connive in their own destruction by turning such abilities into liabilities should they ever clump up.
- Winter's Curse will lock down the target through spell immunity and cannot be removed by strong dispels, making it very powerful in many situations. If an enemy carry activates BKB, Winter Wyvern can still disable them and force their allies to attack them, wasting the enemy's spell immunity while dealing damage to them.
- Remember that Winter's Curse cannot taunt enemies that are spell immune, so they will not attack their allies if they activate spell immunity prior to Winter's Curse. Depending on the situation, try to lock down the spell immune enemy over adjacent teammates.
- Target prioritization is key to using Winter's Curse; try to exploit its long cast range and use it on a key enemy that has powerful teamfight spells or powerful utility items. If possible, try to cast it on a squishy enemy who is standing next to their farmed hard carry, in order to increase the odds of getting a kill (additionally, it can also remove important teamfight spells and items from the field). Even if a kill cannot be secured, delaying a key enemy from participating in a fight for a short duration can make the difference between victory and defeat.
- Because of its extremely long cooldown, try to avoid wasting Winter's Curse on lone targets. Save it for teamfights where it is most profitably cast, as not having the spell available can give the enemy an edge in engagements where they can fight without worry of being inflicted with the taunt.
- Keep in mind that all affected enemies will take no damage from Winter Wyvern or her team for the duration of Winter's Curse, so do not waste spells or attacks attempting to do so. Use Winter's Curse either to secure a kill, or set up the enemy while your team re-positions.
- Remember that the taunt will still be applied to anything passing through the radius after Winter's Curse is initially cast, whether nearby enemies or the disabled target itself. If the target is facing the right direction, try to use a Force Staff on them in order to push them within proximity of their allies and bring more units within the radius of the taunt.
- Many passive abilities do not work against allied units, so do not expect an enemy Phantom Assassin to inflict [[|16px|link=幻影刺客/旧的技能#]] [[幻影刺客/旧的技能#|]] strikes on her teammates.
- A short summary of the most common effects which do not trigger on allies: Most attack modifiers (critical strike, cleave and all active attack modifiers), 刃甲, [[|16px|link=司夜刺客/旧的技能#]] [[司夜刺客/旧的技能#|]], 反击螺旋 and [[|16px|link=冥界亚龙/旧的技能#]] [[冥界亚龙/旧的技能#|]]
- Short summary of effects which do react on allies: All damage block, all sources of damage negation and reduction, [[|16px|link=伐木机/旧的技能#]] [[伐木机/旧的技能#|]], 反击, [[|16px|link=斯拉克/旧的技能#]] [[斯拉克/旧的技能#|]], [[|16px|link=力丸/旧的技能#]] [[力丸/旧的技能#|]], [[|16px|link=狙击手/旧的技能#]] [[狙击手/旧的技能#|]]
- Note though that in the case of spells like [[|16px|link=幽鬼/旧的技能#]] [[幽鬼/旧的技能#|]] or [[|16px|link=钢背兽/旧的技能#]] [[钢背兽/旧的技能#|]], the reflected damage or passive quill sprays do not hit allies, but enemies still. The only exception is Centaur's Return, which damages allies.
- All bashes excluding Spirit Breaker's [[|16px|link=裂魂人/旧的技能#]] [[裂魂人/旧的技能#|]] and Slardar's [[|16px|link=斯拉达/旧的技能#]] [[斯拉达/旧的技能#|]] works on allies. Examples: [[|16px|link=巨魔战将/旧的技能#]] [[巨魔战将/旧的技能#|]], 金箍棒, 碎颅锤, [[|16px|link=虚空假面/旧的技能#]] [[虚空假面/旧的技能#|]]
- Some item attack modifiers also work against allies. Examples: 黯灭, 散夜对剑, 斯嘉蒂之眼
- With her powerful arsenal of disables and nukes, Winter Wyvern can build various items to further augment her effectiveness.
- 岗哨守卫 is important to purchase regularly on top of Observer Wards. Winter Wyvern is very adept at de-warding due to her increased night vision and flying movement from Arctic Burn, both of which allow her to easily check elevated terrain for enemy wards.
- 飞行信使 should be purchased as early as possible, gold permitting, in order to allow allies to more easily purchase and retrieve items.
- 淬毒之珠 is a situational pickup, as Winter Wyvern is a ranged hero who can only apply a limited slow with the item. However, combined with Arctic Burn, it can increase the amount that an enemy is slowed, sometimes enough to ensure a kill.
- 灵魂之戒 is a cheap purchase that increases Winter Wyvern's ability to cast her spells. It provides HP regen and a small amount of mana regen, allowing her to roam more independently. The burst mana regen allows Winter Wyvern to cast her spells more readily, and the HP cost can be recouped through Cold Embrace.
- 静谧之鞋 is a very cheap boots upgrade that improves Auroth's roaming capabilities. The movement speed boost helps to mitigate her poor base movement, and the armor and passive HP regen help to increase her survivability and allows her to reserve Cold Embrace to cast on allies rather than on herself, conserving mana.
- 勇气勋章 and its upgrade 炎阳纹章 give Winter Wyvern may powerful bonuses for a comparatively cheap price. The armor (as well as evasion with the Talisman of Evasion component) makes her much tankier, allowing her to take advantage of her respectable strength growth, while the scaling mana regen helps keep her mana pool topped up. The active can be cast on a Winter's Curse target, weakening their armor and increasing the odds of killing them.
- 纷争面纱 gives Winter Wyvern all-around stats and armor, giving her survivability. The active synergizes with her spells, increasing the amount of damage that Arctic Burn and Splinter Blast deal, and can be cast from extremely long range like her spells.
- 希瓦之守护 adds yet another slow to Winter Wyvern's arsenal, while improving her mana pool and survivability. The armor makes her much tankier, allowing her to use Arctic Burn offensively to swoop in while casting the active to apply the aura and damage nuke to multiple enemies.
- 刷新球 is an expensive purchase, but drastically increases Winter Wyvern's teamfight contribution. The item provides extremely strong mana regen, ensuring that she will always have the mana to cast what she needs, and having two casts of Winter's Curse at her disposal can secure key kills in major teamfights.
- 斯嘉蒂之眼 gives Winter Wyvern stats across the board, making her much tankier and giving her much more mana to cast her spells. The attack modifier can drastically slow an enemy alongside Arctic Burn, allowing her to lock down enemies from extremely long range.
- Winter Wyvern made her first official Dota 2 appearance in the New Bloom trailer "The Coming of the Year Beast" which was showcased the first time after the finals of the Dota 2 Asia Championship 2015 on the 9th of February 2015. The trailer video was later posted on the official Dota2 blog as part 1 of the New Bloom event.
- Her next official appearance was in the comic "The new neighbors", which was posted on the 10th of February 2015 on the official Dota2 blog. In the comic, she is depicted as an "artistic" dragon with interests in books who does not follow the traditional behavior of dragons razing cities to the ground.
- Much like 军团指挥官, who is also voiced by Merle Dandridge, the gender of Winter Wyvern was changed from male to female with the transition from DotA to Dota 2.
- In DotA, Winter Wyvern makes use the model of the Warcraft 3 version of a frost wyrm, a well known undead dragon type from the Warcraft universe.
- Winter Wyvern's response when meeting 斧王 as an ally, 播放 "In this world, nothing is certain but ice and axes" is a nod to a quote by Benjamin Franklin, which states: "In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- Winter Wyvern's response, 播放 "Winter is coming. Winter Wyvern that is." is a reference to Game of Thrones, specifically the motto of the House of Stark: "Winter is coming."
- Winter Wyvern's rivalry line towards 龙骑士 播放"I knew Slyrak, Dragon Knight. You're no Slyrak." is a reference to Michael Dukakis's political quip "... I knew Jack Kennedy... Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy".
- Enabled Winter Wyvern for the Dota Workshop.
- [未记载] Fixed cases where [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] would credit kills wrong when an enemy Rubick stole the spell
- Fixed heroes dying during [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] to an allied last hit counting as a deny, instead of a kill for Winter Wyvern, when the hero was deniable because of other abilities
- Increasing anticipation.
- Fixed legacy keys for 寒冬飞龙.
- Updated item build for 寒冬飞龙.
- Fixed 寒冬飞龙 not being enabled in Ability Draft.
- Various tooltip fixes (to Arctic Burn and Cold Embrace and also added ALT notes to all her spells).
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] not being sticky on the targets it affects.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] forcing [[|16px|link=死亡先知/旧的技能#]] [[死亡先知/旧的技能#|]] ghost to attack the ally.
- Fixed secondary projectile speed on [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]].
- Fixed another case where an enemy with only [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] debuff could deny an ally.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] affecting spell immune units (buff remains on, but does nothing).
- Fixed secondary targets of [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] proccing 林肯法球.
- Updated 寒冬飞龙 hero icon.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] lasting half second longer.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] slow not showing in the UI.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] being purgeable.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] speed fixed from 500 to 600.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] being purgeable.
- Allies are no longer able to deny the target of [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]].
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] being able to the same target multiple times per cast.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] (buff on self and debuff) being purgeable.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] debuff being dispelled by spell immunity.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] not increasing acquisition range (the range your hero recognizes an enemy to start auto-attacking).
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] AI issues.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] debuff being refreshable.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] being magical instead of pure.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] projectile speed.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] being disjointable.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] working on Roshan.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] not being castable on non-heroes.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] ignoring 林肯法球.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] debuff not being applied on spell immune units.
- Fixed being able to 原力法杖 units out of [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]].
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] not forcing enemies to attack a spell immune target.
- Fixed ending of [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] not killing trees.
- Fixed some sound related bugs (fixed 3rd Cold Embrace cast response being blank and a sound issue with the landing part of Arctic Burn).
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] bounce not being able to travel to spell immune units (still does not affect them if they are spell immune upon impact).
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] being unable to target non-heroes.
- Fixed [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] healing tick rate being 1.0 instead of 0.1.
- Fixed Winter Wyvern's attack point when having [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] active.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的攻击速度加成从50点增加到70点
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的减速效果从25/30/35/40%降低至19/26/33/40%。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的冷却时间从17/16/15/14秒提高至24/21/18/15秒。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]
- Enabled in Captain's Mode
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]:
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]:
- Is now dispellable.
- Increased projectile speed from 500 to 650 (1.35 to 1 second max).
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] now behaves as normal health regeneration instead of 0.1 interval heals.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]:
- Now grants all taunted enemy units 70% incoming damage reduction.
- Increased radius from 350 to 400.
- Increased duration from 2.5/2.75/3 to 2.5/3/3.5.
- Increased cooldown from 90/80/70 to 110/100/90.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]:
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] is now blocked by 林肯法球.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]:
- Now pierces spell immunity.
- Stun and heal/physical immunity now use the same buff, instead of being 2 independent buffs.
- This means the stun component is no longer dispellable.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] now also forces spell immune units to attack the target.
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的冷却时间从60/50/40/30秒降低至50/40/30/20秒。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的冷却时间从8秒降低至7秒。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的伤害持续时间从4秒增加至5秒。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的冷却时间从14增加至17/16/15/14。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的初始弹道速度从1.5降低至1.35。
- [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]]的冷却时间从90秒降低至90/80/70秒。