来自Dota 2 Wiki
- Illusory Orb travels at a speed of 651 ( 1139.25), resulting in a total of 2.995 second travel time.
- The orb emits red pulses for the last 650 distance, indicating that it is about to reach its maximum travel range.
- The orb has 550 range flying vision.
- The orb also spawns 5 ( 10) vision fields with the same vision range every 390 ( 340) distance traveled.
- These vision fields last for 3.34 seconds each.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps.
- This ability is automatically learned whenever Illusory Orb is learned.
- This ability stays inactive until Illusory Orb is cast and turns inactive again once the orb of that cast is gone.
- The cast of Ethereal Jaunt is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Ethereal Jaunt disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- When two orbs are cast in succession, this ability only stays active for the duration of the first cast orb.
- However, it always teleports Puck to its last created orb.
- Despite the visual effects, the silence and damage are applied instantly in the entire radius.
- The cast of Phase Shift is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Phase Shift disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Puck is invulnerable and hidden during Phase Shift, turning it to an invalid target for every spell.
- Puck retains its collision size during Phase Shift.
- Puck can cancel Phase Shift at any time with any action.
- Puck cannot cast this while rooted. On attempt, the player gets the error message "Can't cast this while rooted".
Coil Latch Radius：375
Link Break Radius：600
Initial Stun Duration：0.5
Increases coil duration, coil-break damage and coil-break stun duration. Makes coil-break stun pierce spell immunity.
Latches on spell immune enemies. Attempts to damage spell immune enemies. Does not stun spell immune enemies. When upgraded, leash break stun pierces spell immunity.
- Every enemy hero within 375 range of the coil upon cast gets linked to it. The links last as long as the coil itself or until broken.
- Walking within 375 range to the coil after cast has no effect.
- Can link heroes up to 1125 range away (750 cast range + 375 coil radius).
- If the linked heroes move 600 range away from the coil, they break the link and get stunned and damaged.
- It does not matter how far or how fast the hero moves away, the stun and damage always hits it, unless they are invulnerable.
- Dream Coil latches on invisible units and on units in the Fog of War. But the visible link draws to their last known location.
|+75% Illusory Orb距离/速度||25||+300 金钱/分钟|
|+20% 魔法抗性||20||+8% 技能伤害增强|
|+20 移动速度||15||+40 攻击力|
|+150 生命值||10||+8 Intelligence|
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Gold granted from the talent is unreliable gold.
- Puck's alternate name was Kupu-Kupu, which means "moth" or "butterfly" in the Malay and Indonesian languages.
- Puck was introduced in Version 6.48 as a result of a hero creation contest held on the DotA-Allstars forum, in which players designed a new hero to suit the faerie dragon model from Warcraft III. This makes Puck the first and only hero created by the community.
- Puck pays homage to a character of the same name from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. Aside from Puck's playful attitude, its line "A midsummer nightmare" is also an allusion to the play.
- Since Puck pays homage to a Shakespeare character, most of its lines are delivered in phrasing similar to iambic pentameter.
- The Version 6.87 Illusory Orb speed change was a developer's joke based on this reddit thread.