来自Dota 2 Wiki
- Deals 50/87.5/125/162.5 damage to buildings.
- The visual effects and the sound during the 0.9 second effect delay are only visible and audible to allies.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to 6.25% if an ally, or 2.5%/-5%/-12.5%/-20% if an enemy, if no other sources of magic resistance or amplifications are involved.
- Stacks with magic resistance reduction and movement speed slows of other sources, except with other ethereal effects.
- Does not slow allied targets.
- When double-clicking the ability, the ward is placed right in front of Pugna, 150 range away from him.
- The mana loss is provided by an aura with 1600 radius. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. The flare is independent from the aura.
- Causes mana loss by directly decreasing mana regeneration, so it drains 0.15/0.3/0.45/0.6 mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- Can make units lose up to 45.75/91.5/137.25/183 mana if they are within range for its whole duration (duration + debuff linger time).
- Mana Flare triggers on every used mana by spells and items. If a spell or item costs no mana to use, it does not trigger on it.
- This means it also triggers on each mana used by Pulse Nova, Voodoo Restoration, Morph, Chakram and Ball Lightning.
- It also triggers on active attack modifiers like Frost Arrows, Arcane Orbs and even the 16px Melting Strike from Forge Spirits.
- The only exception here is Overcharge. Mana Flare does not trigger on the mana cost of that spell.
- Mana Flare does not trigger on mana loss caused in other ways (all sort of mana burns, Mana Drain, Mana Leak etc).
- Mana Flare deals the damage before the actual spell is cast, so if the target dies, the spell stays unused.
- The link breaks when the target gets out of vision, turns invulnerable/hidden, exceeds the break distance, or runs out of health.
- The health restored equals to the amount of damage dealt per tick after all reductions.
- This means when a damage instance is reduced (e.g. magic resistance, Refraction, etc), it heals for the reduced amount, or not at all.
- But this also means that amplifying the damage (e.g. Decrepify, Soul Catcher, etc), causes it to heal for more.
- This also goes for targeting allies. The more damage it deals to Pugna, the stronger it heals. So when Pugna is spell immune, it does not heal allies, since he takes 0 damage from it.
- If the allied hero's health is full, it restores his mana instead.
- Just like the health restoring, the amount of mana restored equals to the amount of damage dealt after all reductions.
- Only restores mana when the damaged unit is a hero. This means it also restores mana on allied non-hero units when they are at full health, since Pugna (a hero) is damaged.
- The self-damage when targeting allies is lethal, so it can be used to deny oneself.
- Drains 37.5/50/62.5 ( 45/60/75) health in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 40 instances.
- The color of the drain changes depending on the situation:
- When draining life from an enemy, the drain is red/green (pink/blue if Pugna is at full health).
- When draining life into an ally, the drain is green/green (blue/green if the ally is at full health).
- Instantly destroys targeted enemy illusions on the first instance. Allied illusions are not destroyed.