- The Spectral Dagger travels at a speed of 800 and cannot be disjointed.
- Can directly target heroes and creep-heroes. When targeting a hero, the dagger homes on and follows it until it reaches the target.
- When targeting the ground or creep-heroes, the dagger travels a distance of 2000 in a straight line. It does not home on creep-heroes.
- Every enemy unit which comes within 125 range of the traveling dagger gets damaged.
- Hit enemy heroes and illusions also start trailing a shadow path, like the dagger itself.
- The slow affects every enemy unit which gets on the shadow path, and sticks on them for 4 seconds when leaving.
- Spectre gains unobstructed movement while moving on the shadow path. This unobstructed movement lingers for 2 seconds after leaving it.
- The movement speed buff on Spectre sticks on her for 4 seconds after leaving the shadow path.
- The shadow path's segments last 12 seconds from the moment on they were created, not as the spell was cast.
- Desolate damage is a separate damage instance and applied before the actual attack damage hits. This means it damages even when the attack misses.
- Desolate completely ignores nearby wards, buildings, invulnerable and hidden units.
- This means that Desolate still deals its damage when the target only has one of the above as an ally nearby.
- Since it only checks for allies of the target, nearby neutral creeps do not prevent it from dealing damage either.
- Dispersed damage is returned as the same damage type as it was received.
- Dispersion reflects the damage before any form of damage manipulation.
- Always reflects a percentage of the full damage value, no matter how much health Spectre had left when she received the damage.
- This means it reflects overkill damage dealt to Spectre, so if a damage source exceeded Spectre's current health and killed her, the reflected damage is based on the full damage value.
- Dispersion reflects the damage right before it is actually done to Spectre, so if both Spectre and an enemy would die to the damage simultaneously, the enemy is always killed first.
- The dispersed damage is not felt by Spectre, effectively reducing every incoming damage by 10%/14%/18%/22%.
- Increases effective HP by 11%/16%/22%/28%, potentially reflecting that amount as damage to enemies.
- Reflected damage is not shared between enemies. All of them take the full reflected damage.
- The damage dealt decreases linearly from a 300 radius to a 1000 radius from Spectre.
- This is how much damage Dispersion deals to enemies at certain distances:
- 300 radius: 10%/14%/18%/22% of dealt damage
- 475 radius: 7.5%/10.5%/13.5%/16.5% of dealt damage
- 650 radius: 5%/7%/9%/11% of dealt damage
- 825 radius: 2.5%/3.5%/4.5%/5.5% of dealt damage
- Haunt illusions are selectable, but uncontrollable.
- The illusions have 400 movement speed and unobstructed pathing.
- The illusions start attacking their targets 1 second after being spawned.
- They do not attack but still follow invisible units. They also spawn on and follow invulnerable and hidden units.
- Reality is unlocked upon learning Haunt and stays always active.
- The cast of Reality is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- When targeting ground, Spectre exchanges places with the closest Haunt illusion from the targeted point.
- Can be cast multiple times until Haunt ends or all Haunt illusions are dead.
- After swapping positions, the Haunt illusion still walks towards its target and attacks it.