Leshrac the Tormented Soul is a ranged intelligence hero who is known for his ability to put out tremendous amounts of area magical damage. His array of spells makes him a dangerous foe to stand around, as he can disable and nuke down anyone who dares to stand against him. Split Earth is an area stun that, after a delay, will stun all enemies in its radius while dealing damage. Diabolic Edict is a damage-over-time spell that deals physical damage, corroding all enemies near Leshrac. Unlike most other spells, it can also affect buildings, making Leshrac a very powerful tower killer who can push very effectively. Lightning Storm is a targeted nuke that damages and slows enemies as it jumps from foe to foe, easily clearing away creeps. His ultimate, Pulse Nova, deals magical damage in an area around Leshrac while it is active, making short work of nearby enemies. Few can withstand Leshrac's damage output, as all of his spells combined allow him to scour his foes from the battlefield.
|拉席克 —— 受折磨的灵魂|
- Split Earth destroys trees within the affected radius.
- Has no visual or audio indicator during the effect.
- The radius is always centered at Leshrac's current position, not at the cast location.
- Randomly selects nearby valid units for each explosion. There are no priorities.
- When no valid targets are nearby, the explosions randomly appear within a square with 500 side length. These random explosions deal no damage.
- Creates explosions in 0.25 second intervals, starting immediately as the spell is cast, resulting in 40 explosions.
- Buildings take 12.6/25.2/37.8/50.4 damage per explosion.
- Can deal up to 360/720/1080/1440 damage to a single unit (before reductions), or 504/1008/1512/2016 damage to a single building (before reductions).
- When Leshrac dies, the explosions still occur at his location.
- The lightning hits the initial target after the 0.25 second effect delay and then jumps to other targets in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all target takes 2/2.25/2.5/2.75 seconds.
- Because of the effect delay, the initial lightning can be avoided with spell immunity, invulnerability or becoming hidden. However, this does not prevent it from jumping.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All jumps together can deal up to 200/500/900/1400 damage (before reductions).
- The Lightning Storm buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- The toggling of Pulse Nova is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Pulse Nova does not interrupt Leshrac's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon toggling the spell on.
- Drains mana in the same intervals, so activating it basically costs 90/130/170 mana.
- However, when having less than 90/130/170 mana and toggling it on, it will still deal 1 damage instance and then toggle itself off.