来自Dota 2 Wiki
|罗斯塔 —— 暗影萨满|
|配音:||Gary Schwartz (台词)|
- Can hit units up to 1000 range away (200 starting radius + 500 distance + 300 end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone in front of Shadow Shaman.
- Unlike other cone-shaped spells, this one starts traveling at the edge of the starting radius instead from center.
- All strikes together can deal up to 140/600/1300/2240 damage (before reductions).
- Applies a Hex on the target, setting its base movement speed to 100, silencing, muting and disarming it.
- Because hex changes base move speed and does not actually apply a slow, all speed effects are calculated using the 100 base speed.
- For example:
- Hex instantly destroys illusions, but not summoned units.
- Shadow Shaman's hex transforms the target into a chicken.
- Provides True Sight over the target until the channeling ends.
- Deals 4.286/5.714/6.512/7.2 damage in 0.1 second intervals, starting immediately as the channeling begins, resulting in 28/35/43/50 damage ticks.
- Can deal up to 120/200/280/360 damage (before reductions).
- The wards are always summoned in the same formation.
- 8 wards form a 3x3 square around the targeted point. The center of the square is empty. The square fits in a 64 radius circle.
- The last 2 wards are placed at the top left and right corner of the square, sticking out to the left and the right of it.
- All 10 wards are placed with a 32 range distance from each other.
- Considering their collision size, the gap between each ward is 16.
- This means that any unit trapped within the center of the square cannot move out, unless it is phased.
- The wards' facing angle is set equal to Shadow Shaman's facing angle upon cast.
- The serpent wards automatically attack the closest enemy unit within their attack range.
- It is possible to manually select an attack target for the serpent wards.
- It is also possible to stop them from attacking by ordering them to stop (only works when the auto-attack option is turned off).
- Serpent Wards have a lower target priority than other units and heroes, so they are attacked by towers and creeps as last.
- The serpent wards attack damage type is physical, while the splash deals magical damage. Both are sourced to the wards.
- The serpent wards attack damage is not reduced by Damage Block.