来自Dota 2 Wiki
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Does not bind spell immune enemies. Damages bond enemies if debuff was placed before spell immunity (magical damage gets reduced to 0).
Fatal Bonds: 会被任何驱散所驱散
- Shared damage is the same damage type as the source of the damage.
- Fatal Bond's damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Spreads the damage before it is reduced or amplified in any way on the receiving target.
- When, for example, 亚巴顿 gets damaged while under the effect of Borrowed Time, the bonds still spread the damage, before Borrowed Time turns it into heals.
- This also goes for illusions. When damaging a bonded illusion, the damage is spread before it gets amplified for the illusions.
- This also goes for finishing blows. When, for example, a unit at 10 health is hit by e.g. 1000 damage, the bonds still spread 25% of the 1000 damage.
- Only spreads the 3 damage types. Does not spread HP Removal.
- The distance between the bonded units does not matter. Once bonded, they always spread or receive the spread damage.
- The spread damage is always sourced to Warlock. If a unit dies to the damage done by Fatal Bonds, Warlock is credited, no matter who caused the damage which got spread.
- Upon cast, the spell searches for visible enemy units within 700 of the cast target and binds them instantly together.
- Links the closest units to the initial target, instead of randomly choosing targets within the search radius.
- The damage caused by Fatal Bonds does not cause aggro. Bonded neutral creeps do not react on the damage.
- Increases the total damage output of every damage by 50%/75%/100%/125% when then maximum amount of units is bonded.
- Successive casts of Fatal Bonds fully stack and work independently from each other.
- Deals damage or heals in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 12 instances.
- Can deal up to 180/300/420/540 damage to the target (before reductions), or heal for the same amount if cast on an ally.
- Successive casts of Shadow Word fully stack and work independently from each other.
- The longer the spell gets channeled, the stronger units get slowed when standing inside the area.
- The strength of the slow is based on the channel duration, not on how long a unit stands in the affected area.
- The slow percentage increases by 3.5%/7%/10.5%/14% in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after spell cast.
- So it takes 12.5/6.5/4.5/3.5 seconds for the slow to reach the 84% slow cap.
- The slow debuff is applied or refreshed in the same intervals.
- Golems are always summoned at the center of the targeted area.
- The summoned golems are treated as heroes by most spells.
- This means that they cannot be dominated or converted by Holy Persuasion, 支配头盔, or Enchant (slows instead).
- They are also not valid target for spells like 迈达斯之手, Demonic Conversion, or Devour.
- Most spells which can target heroes only can target the golems (e.g. Shallow Grave, or Static Link).
- Most buffs and debuffs last on the golems as long as they do on heroes.
- 阿哈利姆神杖 upgraded Chaotic Offering summons both golems simultaneously after the the effect delay.
- Destroys trees within 600 radius at the targeted point upon cast.
- The visual effect and sounds during the effect delay are visible and audible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone as well.
- 出门装备: 术士通常扮演辅助角色，推荐开局购买动物信使以帮助团队。购买守护指环可用于合成王者之戒。
- 游戏初期: Boots to build up into Power Treads later, and a Magic Stick for some in lane healing. Ring of Basilius helps your early mana pool, allowing better harassment or heals.
- Core: Magic Wand for improved healing. Power Treads allow some extra health for defense. Mekansm and Observer Wards are useful on every support hero.
- Luxury: Aghanim's Scepter and Refresher Orb allows Warlock to summon 4 golems during a teamfight for massive AoE damage and stuns. Shiva's Guard helps slow enemies to keep them in range of your golem's AoE burn.