来自Dota 2 Wiki
|乌尔萨 —— 熊战士|
|播放 "It is my spirit that keeps me safe, and not mere armor."|
|配音:||Fred Tatasciore (台词)|
- Does not guarantee full attack speed. The provided attack speed can be negated by strong attack speed slows.
- Attacking items or missed attacks does not use up any charges.
- The number of charges left is visible on the buff icon.
- Successive casts do not stack, but refresh the whole amount of charges instead.
- On each attack Fury Swipes first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The damage is dealt in one instance together with Ursa's attack damage.
- Ursa can lifesteal off of the damage dealt by Fury Swipes, however it cannot crit, cleave, or be amplified with Quell.
- The damage can be reduced by e.g. [[|16px|link=祸乱之源/旧的技能#]] [[祸乱之源/旧的技能#|]] or [[|16px|link=剃刀/旧的技能#]] [[剃刀/旧的技能#|]]. However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. [[|16px|link=马格纳斯/旧的技能#]] [[马格纳斯/旧的技能#|]] or the 双倍伤害神符.
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
- Enrage interrupts Ursa's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a strong dispel on Ursa upon cast.
- The damage reduction reduces all 3 damage types.
- Attacks during Enrage still add only 1 stack. Enrage merely multiplies the damage values of Fury Swipes by 1.5/1.75/2.
- When upgraded, Enrage can be cast while stunned, cycloned, slept, taunted, hidden or during forced movement.
- Causes Ursa's model to glow red and increases its size by 20% (this has no impact on its collision size).