来自Dota 2 Wiki
Health Regen Bonus per Stack：1/3/5/7
Mana Regen Bonus per Stack：1/3/5/7
Releases projectiles for spell immune units. Can heal spell immune allies. Attempts to damage spell immune enemies.
Prevents gaining new stacks. Already existing stacks still provide bonus health and mana regeneration.
Death Pulse Counter: 会被任何驱散所驱散
Self Magic Resistance Reduction：20%
Can be cast while spell immune. However, the buff gets immediately removed if spell immunity is detected. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity.
Sadist Active: 会被任何驱散所驱散
Sadist Aura Effect: 不会被驱散
- Sadist triggers on every kill Necrophos makes, including denying allied units, but excluding illusions.
- All stacks work fully independently from each other. They do not refresh each other, but share a status buff. The number of current stacks is visible on the buff.
- Restores health and mana in form of health and mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.6 health and 0.2/0.4/0.6/1.2 mana in 0.1 second intervals per stack.
- Each stack can restore a total of 6/12/18/36 health and 12/24/36/72 mana.
- Hero kills add 10 stacks at once, regenerating a total of 60/120/180/360 health and 120/240/360/720 mana.
- The debuff from Heartstopper Aura lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Despite the ingame tooltip, Heartstopper aura does not manipulate enemies' health regeneration. Instead, it deals pure damage which is flagged as HP Removal.
- This means, its damage does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Deals 0.12%/0.18%/0.24%/0.3% of the affected unit's max health as damage in 0.2 second intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after the ability was leveled.
- Theoretically, affected units die when they stand in range for 167/112/84/67 seconds (assuming nothing else affects their health).
- Affected enemy units only have a visible status debuff when they have vision over Necrophos. When he is not visible to them, the status debuff is invisible.
Increases damage per health missing for level 2 and 3, decreases mana cost for level 1, and decreases cooldown for levels 1 and 2. Disables Buyback for killed heroes.
Reapers Scythe: 不会被驱散
Reapers Scythe Respawn Time: 不会被驱散
- Damage is calculated and dealt at the end of the stun duration.
- When the targeted unit dies to Ice Blast shatter, Necrophos is not credited for the kill if he did not cause the shatter.
- Can instantly kill a hero when it is at maximum 31%/36%/40% ( 31%/40%/47%) of its health, considering basic 25% magic resistance only and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Can kill 米波 when he is at maximum 28%/32%/36% ( 28%/36%/43%) of his health, considering his basic 35% magic resistance only and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Can kill 维萨吉 when he is at maximum 35%/40%/44% ( 35%/44%/51%) of his health, considering his basic 10% magic resistance only and no other sources of magic resistance.
- If Reaper's Scythe is cast on a 米波 clone and the original then uses the suicide of 血精石, it counts as a suicide, not as a kill for Necrophos.