|奈里夫 —— 神谕者|
|配音:||Mike Shapiro (台词)|
- 这意味着它直接影响到以移动速度为基础的一些效果，如：[[|16px|link=裂魂人/旧的技能#]] [[裂魂人/旧的技能#|]])。
- 如同所有的操控伤害效果，虚妄之诺只会否定并格挡3种伤害。它完全的无视生命移除类（除了[[|16px|link=瘟疫法师/旧的技能#]] [[瘟疫法师/旧的技能#|]]）。
- 无法避免任何立即击杀的效果如 淘汰之刃、[[|16px|link=工程师/旧的技能#]] [[工程师/旧的技能#|]]、 血精石或[[|16px|link=远古冰魄/旧的技能#]] [[远古冰魄/旧的技能#|]]。
- 尽管此技能为生命移除，[[|16px|link=戴泽/旧的技能#]] [[戴泽/旧的技能#|]]依然能拯救目标单位而 回光返照依然能将伤害转为治疗量。
- Oracle currently has no equipment.
- Oracle is a strong nuking and healing support whose abilities allow him to save allies in near-impossible situations, greatly hinder enemies' attempts to fight, and burst down foes with magic damage. As he only requires levels in order to be effective, Oracle can be a very strong hard support.
- Oracle's strength lies not in his individual spells, but in how he utilizes his spells in combination with each other, as well as those of his teammates. This means that playing Oracle effectively requires communication and coordination with allied players, as well as good reflexes and knowledge of what each ability does.
- Like most other intelligence supports, Oracle suffers from poor strength and agility, making him extremely vulnerable to any types of damage. Because of his array of abilities, Oracle should build items that provide mobility rather than survivability, since he can use mobility items both to position himself for casting his spells and to escape enemy attempts to kill him. As well, his heavy reliance on spell casting means that he should invest in increasing the size of his mana pool and acquiring a reliable source of mana replenishment.
- Be mindful that while Oracle has strong healing and nuking abilities, he possesses no hard disables, meaning that he is unable to interrupt channeling items/abilities, nor is he able to prevent enemies from casting spells or using items. In order to counter enemy spell and item usage, Oracle must himself purchase items to allow him to hard-disable the enemy, or rely on his allies to do so.
- Oracle's spells all have very high cast ranges, and his good base movement speed allows him to get into position to use his spells relatively easily. However, his extremely low turn rate means that he cannot maneuver as easily as other heroes, so his ability to turn around to cast spells in surprise situations may allow the enemy to catch him off-guard. This means that prior knowledge of the enemy's positions and movements can allow him to orient himself to face the threat axis and be ready to use his spells immediately, making ward vision very important.
- With his long attack range, respectable cast animation, and extremely low base attack time, Oracle is a very powerful harasser in the laning stage, able to inflict harass damage on enemy heroes safely and frequently, as well as deny effectively with his respectable base damage. Combined with his array of impact-heavy abilities and high base movement speed, this allows Oracle to be a very strong lane support who can very easily protect his safe lane carry.
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]] is a channeled nuke that damages enemies in an area around the target, while purging them and immobilizing them based on the channel duration.
- Because its damage and cooldown scale as it is leveled up, Fortune's End is a good spell to max out early in the game. Leveling up the ability increases Oracle's ability to nuke and disable enemies, and the dispel has strong utility depending on the types of 增益效果s that the enemy is depending on.
- Fortune's End is a very flexible nuke that can be used in a number of ways. Chief among its utility is to deal nuke damage to an enemy while removing 增益效果s, or to stop an enemy for the channeled duration as a follow-up disable from an allied initiation.
- Be mindful that no matter how long Fortune's End is channeled, it will deal the same amount of damage regardless. Channeling Fortune's End for a longer duration only increases the amount of time that affected enemies are immobilized, so if the aim of casting the spell is to simply deal damage and/or purge rather than disable, the spell can be immediately released in order to give the enemy less time to react.
- With regards to the immobilization, keep in mind that it is not a root, and therefore will not prevent the enemy from casting escape/survivability spells. However, it will forcibly reduce the target's movement speed to 0, which allows it to affect enemies in different ways (similar to [[|16px|link=干扰者/旧的技能#]] [[干扰者/旧的技能#|]]). This makes it a strong chasing and immobilizing spell as it takes priority over haste abilities such as 奔袭冲撞 and [[|16px|link=狼人/旧的技能#]] [[狼人/旧的技能#|]].
- Never discount the area purging and immobilizing that Fortune's End can provide. If the spell can land on a clumped up group of enemies, the amount of damage it deals increases severalfold, along with purging many more 增益效果s from the enemy and pinning them down for follow-up area disables by teammates.
- Be careful about using Fortune's End as an initiating disable. Because the enemy can see the spell effects even if Oracle himself is not visible, they will immediately know that they are being targeted by the spell, and can immediately retreat to avoid being caught in a disadvantageous position, or easily disjoint the projectile.
- Unlike most other purging-type spells, Fortune's End can still target invulnerable units (it is still blocked by spell immunity, however). This makes it a very powerful ability since it can forcibly remove certain instances of invulnerability, particularly a self-casted Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]] inflicts its target with a disarm while increasing their magic resistance to 100%. It can be cast on allies and enemies alike.
- Because its duration only scales by 0,5 second for each level, Fate's Edict is best left at level 1 until both Fortune's End and Purifying Flames are maxed out. However, its strong utility means that an early value point can be very strong as it greatly synergizes with Oracle's other spells.
- Generally, Fate's Edict has two primary purposes: protecting allies from magic nukes, or disarming enemies to prevent them from attacking.
- Casting Fate's Edict on fleeing allies can save them from incoming magic nukes, particularly long-ranged single-shot ones like [[|16px|link=狙击手/旧的技能#]] [[狙击手/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=宙斯/旧的技能#]] [[宙斯/旧的技能#|]], and can be used to mitigate the effects damage-over-time 负面效果s such as [[|16px|link=远古冰魄/旧的技能#]] [[远古冰魄/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=剧毒术士/旧的技能#]] [[剧毒术士/旧的技能#|]]. Properly used, Fate's Edict can allow Oracle to defy his allies' fates by preventing their deaths due to magical damage.
- Casting Fate's Edict on enemies during a fight can render them unable to attack, important for stopping their right-click carries from attacking. If the enemy does not have any dispel abilities or items, a good Fate's Edict can render their carry unable to attack for a period of time, greatly increasing the odds of winning a teamfight.
- Be very careful about when you cast Fate's Edict on an ally or enemy. Using the ability on an ally in the middle of a fight can prevent them from attacking, hindering their ability to kill enemies, while using it on an enemy can shield them from incoming allied magic nukes. Use your best judgment as to when Fate's Edict can be most profitably used, as casting it on the wrong target at the wrong time can reduce your team's chances at emerging victorious in an engagement.
- It is possible to manually remove Fate's Edict from an enemy via the use of Fortune's End. If an enemy affected by Fate's Edict is fleeing and needs to be finished off with magic nukes, casting Fortune's End on them will remove it from them, while dealing nuke damage and immobilizing them to allow allies to follow up.
- Fate's Edict can also be used as a simple magic resistance 增益效果 on allies that do not rely on auto-attacks to be effective. For instance, casting Fate's Edict can allow a teammate to walk into an active [[|16px|link=水晶室女/旧的技能#]] [[水晶室女/旧的技能#|]] to cast an interrupting disable, or ignore most of 拉席克's damage output while directly engaging him with spells.
- The magic resistance of Fate's Edict can synergize greatly with many other effects in the game.
- An ally affected by [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] is immune to physical damage but can still be bursted down by Magical and Pure. Casting Fate's Edict on the target can shield them from magic nukes for the duration of the disable, and the disarm can be neglected due to the target being unable to act anyways.
- Any form of ethereal will leave its target unable to attack or be affected by physical damage, but decreases their magic resistance at the same time. Casting Fate's Edict in such a situation would render them invulnerable to magical damage as well, and the target will have already been disarmed by the ethereal form.
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]] is an extremely low cooldown magic nuke that applies a healing 增益效果 to its target. It can be cast on allies and enemies.
- As a multipurpose heal and nuke, Purifying Flames is a very powerful spell to max out first. Its damage scales much higher than Fortune's End, and the heal can be very powerful at all points in the game.
- Oracle's greatest strength is his ability to combine Purifying Flames with his other abilities, using them to completely change how it benefits his team and debilitates the enemy.
- The 100% magic resistance element of Fate's Edict can be used to great effect when combined with Purifying Flames. Casting Fate's Edict on an ally first, followed by Purifying Flames, will cause allies to take no damage from the nuke portion, and benefit only from the healing portion. As Purifying Flames can be stacked, higher levels of Fate's Edict allows Oracle to heal allies for larger amounts of HP per cast.
- Fortune's End can purge positive 增益效果s from enemies, Purifying Flames included. Casting Purifying Flames on an enemy first, then hitting them with Fortune's End, will cause them to be healed for the minimal amount of HP while taking the full brunt of the nuke damage from both spells.
- Be wary that the damage portion of Purifying Flames will always take magic resistance into account, whether it is cast on an ally or enemy. This means that unless the target is inflicted with powerful magic resistance 负面效果s, they will always be healed for more HP than the damage taken. This means that abilities such as [[|16px|link=敌法师/旧的技能#]] [[敌法师/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=哈斯卡/旧的技能#]] [[哈斯卡/旧的技能#|]] can greatly mitigate the nuke portion of Purifying Flames, which can be a boon or a hindrance depending on which team possesses either hero.
- The short cooldown and small mana cost on Purifying Flames allows it to be used as a basic nuke. This can be used either to finish off low-health enemies, or score easy last-hits. Beware, however, that unless the target is killed quickly, they can eventually heal up a large amount of HP, which may necessitate the use of Fortune's End.
- When using Purifying Flames in combination with Fortune's End to nuke enemies, keep in mind that Fortune's End has a travel time, while Purifying Flames will instantly apply its effects at the end of its cast animation. Provided that an enemy is within range of Purifying Flames but is more than 400 range away, Fortune's End can be channeled first and then interrupted with Purifying Flames; the enemy will take the damage from Purifying Flames during the travel time of Fortune's End, and then immediately have the healing 增益效果 removed and be nuked by Fortune's End.
- Purifying Flames, by itself, will never be lethal to allies. This allows Oracle to save time by directly casting Purifying Flames on a low-health ally rather than consuming time and mana with Fate's Edict first. However, be sure to check for damage over time 负面效果s first, and never do this if an enemy is nearby, as it can put teammates low enough for the enemy to easily finish off.
- As with Fate's Edict, Purifying Flames can be used to great effect depending on what heroes are present on Oracle's team.
- In the case of an ally being shielded by [[|16px|link=寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#]] [[寒冬飞龙/旧的技能#|]] and Fate's Edict, Purifying Flames can be added on top to further magnify the healing effect of Cold Embrace, significantly boosting the amount of HP healed inside of a few seconds.
- If the enemy has been affected by [[|16px|link=远古冰魄/旧的技能#]] [[远古冰魄/旧的技能#|]], repeatedly nuking them with Purifying Flames can prevent them from benefiting from the heal for the duration of the 负面效果, especially if the allied Ancient Apparition has an Aghanim's Scepter.
- Beware that Purifying Flames is still registered as player damage, even when targeted on an ally, and can trigger on-damage effects. This means that it can remove layers of [[|16px|link=圣堂刺客/旧的技能#]] [[圣堂刺客/旧的技能#|]], [[|16px|link=树精卫士/旧的技能#]] [[树精卫士/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=维萨吉/旧的技能#]] [[维萨吉/旧的技能#|]] if not shielded by Fate's Edict first, and can cancel 净化药水, 治疗药膏 and 影之灵龛 even if Fate's Edict was cast first; it can even put an allied 闪烁匕首 on cooldown at an inopportune moment if not shielded by Fate's Edict first. Be careful about when you use Purifying Flames to heal allies, as using it even in situations with no present threats can be a detriment to your team.
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]] temporarily delays all damage and healing done to an ally, while constantly applying a strong dispel on them, dealing its damage and double the heal at the end of the duration.
- The delayed damage at the end of the spell can be lethal, meaning that the target for False Promise is not guaranteed to live. However, all healing done during the spell is doubled, which means that enough healing items and abilities can allow Oracle to save an ally from the brink of death and restore them to full health at the end of the spell.
- Constant use of Purifying Flames during False Promise, along with any other healing spells and items, are key to allowing a teammate to survive at the end of the spell, as the doubled healing portion will allow the target to recover far more health than the damage they take from the nuke portion. Depending on the situation, casting Fate's Edict first may or may not be a good idea, as the disarm can prevent the target from attacking during the spell despite the strong dispel.
- Because the heal is doubled at the end of the spell, False Promise greatly benefits from healing sources that are not Oracle himself. Abilities like 化学狂暴, [[|16px|link=哈斯卡/旧的技能#]] [[哈斯卡/旧的技能#|]], [[|16px|link=瘟疫法师/旧的技能#]] [[瘟疫法师/旧的技能#|]] and so on can go a long way towards ensuring the survival of the target at the end of the spell.
- Beware that it is still possible for a False Promise target to be disabled during the spell, as area disables like [[|16px|link=虚空假面/旧的技能#]] [[虚空假面/旧的技能#|]], [[|16px|link=谜团/旧的技能#]] [[谜团/旧的技能#|]], [[|16px|link=干扰者/旧的技能#]] [[干扰者/旧的技能#|]] and [[|16px|link=力丸/旧的技能#]] [[力丸/旧的技能#|]] do not place a dispellable 负面效果 on the affected units. As well, spells like 末日 and [[|16px|link=暗影恶魔/旧的技能#]] [[暗影恶魔/旧的技能#|]] place 负面效果s that cannot be dispelled. Take the enemy's spell composition into account when using False Promise, as casting it on the wrong target or at the wrong time can still waste the spell.
- Oracle can greatly increase the amount of utility he provides to his team through purchasing various items.
- 岗哨守卫s should be regularly purchased along with Observer Wards, in order to de-ward enemy vision where possible.
- 灵魂之戒 is cheap and gives Oracle a way to sustain his casting. The HP and mana regen allow him to remain in the field without having to return to base as often, while the burst mana regen allows Oracle to quickly get the mana he needs to cast his low-cost low-cooldown spells. As well, it can be used for free healing by combining Fate's Edict and Purifying Flames, the sum of which costs less mana than the amount given by Soul Ring's active.
- 影之灵龛 is a useful support item that gives Oracle some better benefits than a Bracer. It provides the same amount of strength while also giving some mana regen. The charges can be used as yet another source of healing or damage alongside Purifying Flames.
- 勇气勋章 is a useful utility support item that gives Oracle many benefits. It increases Oracle's armor, giving him more survivability, and some mana regen for sustaining his mana pool. While Oracle does not specialize in dealing physical damage, the active can be cast on allies to give them more survivability, particularly during False Promise to increase the odds of surviving. Upgrading to a 炎阳纹章 further increases the benefits it provides.
- 奥术鞋 is more expensive than Tranquil Boots, but greatly improves Oracle's team contribution. Increasing the size of his mana pool allows Oracle to get more out of his spells, and the active can replenish mana for himself and his allies.
- 微光披风 is a powerful utility item that synergizes with Oracle's ability to protect teammates. Cast on an ally, it can help with initiation for casting short-ranged disables in lieu of a Blink Dagger. As well, it can be cast in place of Fate's Edict to give an ally invisibility as well as increased magic resistance when fleeing. While not as strong as Fate's Edict at mitigating damage from Purifying Flames, it does not disarm the target, allowing them to act if needed.
- 原力法杖 is an easy-to-build item that gives Oracle many good benefits and synergizes with his abilities. The increased intelligence gives him more mana, while the HP regen keeps his health topped up. The active allows Oracle to quickly re-position himself for casting his spells, and in a pinch can be used as an escape ability. It can be cast during False Promise to help a fleeing ally clear the area faster and put them in a safer place from where Oracle can quickly heal them back up.
- 死灵书 is a useful utility item that increases Oracle's teamfight contribution. Increasing his intelligence and strength gives Oracle more survivability and allows him to more easily utilize his spells, and the summons can add damage output during a teamfight. Upgrading to level 3 allows Oracle to provide True Sight as needed.
- Eul的神圣法杖 greatly improves Oracle's casting ability while giving him a powerful active. The increased intelligence and mana regen fuel Oracle's spell casting, ensuring that he can use his spell combos more easily, and the bonus movement speed grant him more mobility for positioning himself for casting his spells. The active can be cast on himself to purge 负面效果s (such as silences) while providing temporary invulnerability, or can be targeted on an enemy as a hard-disable that purges 增益效果s, doubling up on his ability to do so with Fortune's End.
- 洞察烟斗 is a strong teamfight item that helps Oracle to further protect his teammates. The magic resistance and HP regen help to make Oracle more survivable, while the aura gives his team improved resistance to magic nukes, including from Purifying Flames. Using the active in a teamfight will allow him to shield allies from enemy magic nukes, without having to resort to Fate's Edict.
- 清莲宝珠 is an expensive but powerful utility item that allows Oracle to take False Promise to its limit. The item gives Oracle more armor, increasing his survivability, and HP and mana regen for self-sustain. Echo Shell, when cast on a False Promise target, can dissuade enemies from targeting them with burst damage nukes, increasing the target's survivability.
- 紫怨 gives Oracle an assortment of useful bonuses and a strong active. The increased intelligence and mana regen help fuel Oracle's casting, while the damage and attack speed bonus allow him to be a threat with his auto-attacks. The active can be used to prevent enemy spell casters from using their abilities, or can be combined with Fate's Edict to completely prevent an enemy from attacking or casting spells.
- 希瓦之守护 greatly improves Oracle's survivability and gives him more casting power. The intelligence greatly increases the size of his mana pool, while the armor helps him to resist physical damage. The Freezing Aura can reduce enemy attack speed, allowing Oracle to reduce the effectiveness of enemy auto-attacks, particularly against a False Promise target, while Arctic Blast can be used to add more nuke damage and slow enemies from fleeing or pursuing.
- 神谕者第一次正式出现是在2014年11月14日官方Dota 2博客推出时，在官方漫画贤者秘契里出现。在第二天，他的技能和模型被披露。
- Mike Shapiro （神谕者英文配音员）也是半条命系列2个突出的角色：Barney Calhoun和G-Man的配音员。
- 神谕者施放[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]会说：播放 “有伤者才能敷上。”是在直接嘲讽一个医疗原则：“Primum non nocere”（拉丁文），意思是“首先，不要造成任何伤害”。
- 对 莱恩的预言：播放 “不要害怕女巫，还有衣橱。这是指认你死期的魔咒。”与路易斯的纳尼亚传奇系列中的第二本书：狮子·女巫·魔衣橱对应。
- 对 混沌骑士的预言：播放 “小心那威风八面的骑士发问：你有没有去过裂隙？”与一个网络上流行的表情"Do you even lift?"（你有没有去过裂隙？）对应。
- 对 灰烬之灵的预言：播放 “我预见了四团火焰。”可能与灰烬之灵只有4个字长的语音对应，或是4个“他”——真身以及3个残焰。
- 对 变体精灵的预言：播放 “就算是怡情测试也不能从水做的人造人手里救你。”与银翼杀手对应，里头，人样机器人叫做人造人，只能够由人类通过一个叫做Voight-Kampff的测试来分辨好坏，
- 修复了一个对友军施放[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]会导致他们丢失当前攻击目标的问题。
- 添加了 神谕者！
- 为[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]一个目标范围指示器。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]在造成伤害之前不会移除[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]的错误。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]能对技能免疫的友军释放的问题。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]对技能免疫的友军无效的问题。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]会触发友方的 林肯法球的问题。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]的伤害及治疗量总结能通过无敌状态来躲避的错误。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]不会移除[[|16px|link=全能骑士/旧的技能#]] [[全能骑士/旧的技能#|]]的问题。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]和无敌单位之间的互动错误。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]对远古生物有效的问题。
- 修复了 莫尔迪基安的臂章与[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]之间的互动错误。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]能对非英雄单位施放的错误。
- 为[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]添加了受阻的视野显示（与范围大小相同），持续时间为2秒。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]不会移除Cyclone的问题。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]会因为目标单位进入隐身而不能正确地影响该单位和周围区域的错误。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]的持续施法会因为目标单位进入技能免疫状态而停止的问题。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]在弹道到达目标单位之前该单位提前死亡所引发的故障。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]] 不能正确地被 林肯法球格挡的问题。
- 对[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]持续施法的目标单位添加了一个施法效果。
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]现在将目标的移动速度设为0而不只是部分缠绕目标。
- 添加了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]消失的伤害种类提示。
- 修复了[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]不会移除眩晕的错误。
- 将 恐怖利刃和 神谕者添加到 技能征召。
- 添加了 神谕者的重生动画。
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]伤害/恢复的分配现在单位不再处于无敌状态后一次过进行。
- 修复了在等待[[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]的效果消失时，目标单位会一直处于隐身状态并且治疗效果加倍的错误。
- 修复了机器人不会选择 神谕者的错误。
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]
- 现在可以对友军使用，对目标地点造成净化效果。[ ]
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]
- 现在对友方目标的效果为负面效果。[ ]
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]的冷却时间从2.5秒降低至2.25秒。
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]的魔法消耗从30/45/60/75增加至55/70/85/100。
- [[|16px|link=神谕者/旧的技能#]] [[神谕者/旧的技能#|]]