|曼吉克斯 —— 酒仙|
|定位：||核心 / 先手 / 耐久 / 控制 / 爆发|
|配音：||Nolan North (台词)|
- 酒仙携带的光环（包括 真视宝石
和 辉耀 ）先转移到大地元素上，其次是风暴元素，最后是火焰元素。
- 受到英雄单位影响的效果（如 诡计之雾
、[[|16px|link=卓尔游侠/旧的技能#Marksmanship]] [[卓尔游侠/旧的技能#Marksmanship|]] 和[[|16px|link=幻影刺客/旧的技能#Blur]] [[幻影刺客/旧的技能#Blur|]] ）首先检查大地元素的存在，其次是风暴元素，最后是火焰元素。
- 传送效果如[[|16px|link=陈/旧的技能#Test of Faith (Teleport)]] [[陈/旧的技能#Test of Faith (Teleport)|]]
或[[|16px|link=艾欧/旧的技能#Relocate]] [[艾欧/旧的技能#Relocate|]] 会让上述的规律失效。
- 大多数技能将大地，风暴和火焰元素视作英雄。这意味着他们不会被劝化或转化([[|16px|link=陈/旧的技能#Holy Persuasion]] [[陈/旧的技能#Holy Persuasion|]]
、 迈达斯之手 、[[|16px|link=魅惑魔女/旧的技能#Enchant]] [[魅惑魔女/旧的技能#Enchant|]] 只能造成减速），buff和debuff与在英雄身上时一样长，许多只能对英雄施放的技能可以对他们施放（如[[|16px|link=戴泽/旧的技能#Shallow Grave]] [[戴泽/旧的技能#Shallow Grave|]] ）。
- 元素不会受到额外伤害（如[[|16px|link=殁境神蚀者/旧的技能#Arcane Orb]] [[殁境神蚀者/旧的技能#Arcane Orb|]]
、 净魂之刃 ）。
- The boulder travels at a speed of 800 and can be disjointed.
- The damage is directly added to Earth's attack damage. But since it is conditional, it is not visible in the HUD.
- Applies a Cyclone effect on the affected units, so it turns them invulnerable and fully disables them for its duration.
- However, unlike other cyclones, this one does not dispel the target.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- Can be cast on Roshan, but it only interrupts him for a split second, and does not lift him.
- The damage is directly added to Storm's attack damage, so it can be reduced with e.g. [[|16px|link=剃刀/旧的技能#Static Link]] [[剃刀/旧的技能#Static Link|]]
, but not amplified with e.g. [[|16px|link=马格纳斯/旧的技能#Empower]] [[马格纳斯/旧的技能#Empower|]] .
- This also means that Storm can lifesteal off of the damage.
- During the fade time, Storm can cast spells and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Attacks performed during the fade time apply the Wind Walk damage.
- The invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells, or launching an attack.
- The attack out of Wind Walk does not have True Strike.
- Storm does not auto-attack while invisible.
- A 护腕 gives him more Strength, as well as additional attack damage.
- 相位鞋 aids his movement, and also bulk up his attack damage. Also, it will help him chase enemy heroes and position his Thunder Clap better.
- 魔杖 gives him bonus attributes and a good source of regeneration.
- 韧鼓 gives him more Strength, and additional attack and movement speed.
- 闪烁匕首, aside for improving his mobility, can help him initiate with Primal Split.
- 阿哈利姆神杖 makes the cooldown of Primal Split shorter and the duration of the split slightly longer, while making the elements stronger.
- 强袭胸甲 gives him more attack speed, as well as more armor.
- 希瓦之守护 gives him an additional cripple aside for Thunder Clap. As well, it gives him more armor for tankability.
- 恐鳌之心 helps him withstand being focused down, as well as give him more attack damage. Note that Brewmaster will heal some of his health during Primal Split.
- 辉耀 gives him even more damage, as well as damage enemies around him for as long as he stands.
- 弗拉迪米尔的祭品 gives him a small boost in regeneration and armor, as well as life steal upon every attack, helping him with his survivability.
- Brewmaster is strong against auto-attack heroes; Thunder Clap slows down attack speed, Drunken Haze causes them to miss, and Drunken Brawler helps him dodge attacks and deal critical damage.
- Thunder Clap is extremely strong at the early stages of the game, acting as his area-of-effect cripple. It is generally leveled up first.
- Neither Drunken Haze nor Drunken Brawler are exceptionally useful at levels 2 and 4, so it is not uncommon to opt for stats instead.
- Against extremely strong physical harassment (such as 狙击手 or 编织者), consider going for a Drunken Haze and Drunken Brawler build to maximize your dodge chance.
- Although Phase Boots are recommended, many opt for Arcane Boots instead if the hero is being played in a ganking or initiator role, as it can allow you to use Thunder Clap and Primal Split in succession much earlier and solve mana issues.
- Use Primal Split sparingly, as it has an extremely long cooldown. Try to avoid using it to run away if at all possible.
- If Brewmaster is being played more in the semi-carry role, consider using his ultimate as a life saver to keep yourself in the fight when you would normally die. The utility of the Brewlings works excellently for finishing off opponents as well as initiation.
- When playing Brewmaster, try to gain an advantage for your team early before anybody on the enemy carry can build a Black King Bar. Against magic immunity, both his anti-carry abilities and Primal Split abilities are rendered useless and must be focused on another target.
- Brewmaster, like 风暴之灵, 灰烬之灵 and 大地之灵, was a Pandaren in DotA. However, he was re-skinned due to copyright issues with Blizzard. His design is similar to that of red pandas, rather than the giant panda that the Pandaren in DotA were based off of.
- Fixed Primal Split's [[|16px|link=Earth/旧的技能#Pulverize]] [[Earth/旧的技能#Pulverize|]]
damage not affecting magic immune.
- Updated 酒仙
- Fixed Earth Spirit [[|16px|link=Earth/旧的技能#Hurl Boulder]] [[Earth/旧的技能#Hurl Boulder|]]
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spiritbreaker.
- Fixed attack range being 138 instead of 128.
- Fixed critical strike working against wards.
- Fixed base HP regeneration (0.25->0.75).
- Fixed Primal Split's Wind element being unable to Dispel Sandstorm.
- Fixed hero-type units (like Brewmaster's splits) being able to purchase items directly into the Stash from the Secret Shop.
- Fixed bug that would always cause Brewmaster to appear to be available in SD.
- Fixed Brewmaster not distributing death rewards when dying while split.
- Base HP regeneration increased to 0.75.
- Drunken Brawler
- Critical chance increased from 5/10/15/20% to 10/15/20/25%.
- Evasion chance increased from 6/12/18/24% to 10/15/20/25%.
- Lowered Fire armor by 2 points, hp from 900/1350/1800/2200 to 1200 and reworked damage from 52/105/214/234 to 70/112/140/180.
- Primal Split cooldown from 180/150/120/90 to 180/160/140/120.