来自Dota 2 Wiki
- Static Remnant interrupts Storm Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- After a remnant is placed, it takes 1 second for it to be able to explode and deal damage.
- When a remnant expires, it still explodes and deals damage around it.
- Remnant can be triggered by invisible units and deal damage to them.
- The remnants are visible on the mini-map with the same color as Radiant/Dire units, not the color of the player.
- Remnants provide 600 range flying vision at their location for their duration or until detonating.
Self Movement Speed Slow：50%
Electric Vortex Pull: 会被强驱散所驱散
Electric Vortex Slow: 会被任何驱散所驱散
- Electric Vortex pulls the target at a speed of 100.
- The 阿哈利姆神杖 upgraded version still uses the same cast time.
- Does not hit invisible, invulnerable and hidden units as well as units in the Fog of War within the radius.
- Unlike the unupgraded version, it does hit ancient creeps, Roshan, Warlock's Golem and Storm and Fire from Primal Split.
- When cast while no enemies are within range, Storm Spirit is not slowed. It still procs Overload.
- Multiple casts on the same target refresh the pull duration and the self-slow duration but do not update the pull location.
Move Speed Slow：80%
Attack Speed Slow：50
Overload Debuff: 会被任何驱散所驱散
- Using items does not trigger Overload.
- The slow and damage are applied to all enemy units within the radius around the attacked target.
- The charge is released upon successfully hitting a target. If the attack misses or is disjointed, nothing happens.
- Each attack checks for the buff on Storm Spirit upon successfully hitting the target. If the buff is present, the charge is released.
- This means when Storm Spirit gains the buff while an attack projectile is flying, that attack still releases the charge when it hits.
- Ball Lightning disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Storm Spirit is invulnerable during Ball Lightning.
- Storm Spirit can turn, cast spells, use items and attack during Ball Lightning.
- If Storm Spirit runs out of mana while traveling, he stops immediately.
- Ball Lightning destroys trees within 100 radius of Storm Spirit while traveling.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision around Storm Spirit during Ball Lightning.
- The damage is increased by 0.08/0.12/0.16 damage per traveled unit, while mana is drained after each 100 distance traveled (resulting in 0.08/0.05/0.04 second intervals).
- The spell's tooltip mana cost shows the current initial mana cost of the spell based on Storm Spirit's current maximum mana pool.
- The damage is applied within the radius during the whole traveling, not only upon reaching the destination.
- This is how much damage Ball Lightning can deal at certain travel distances (before reductions):
- 50 Distance: 4/6/8 damage (30 + 8% of max mana)
- 500 Distance: 40/60/80 damage (90 + 11,5% of max mana)
- 1000 Distance: 80/120/160 damage (150 + 15% of max mana)
- 2500 Distance: 200/300/400 damage (330 + 25,5% of max mana)
- 5000 Distance: 400/600/800 damage (630 + 43% of max mana)
- 10000 Distance: 800/1200/1600 damage (1230 + 78% of max mana)
- Electric Vortex allows Raijin to pull his target close enough to his Static Remnant, triggering its damage.
- Ball Lightning can be cast at minuscule ranges to trigger Overload.
- Using Ball Lightning, Storm Spirit can travel behind enemies, forcing them to turn around to attack him. Dance around an enemy with Ball Lightning to confuse them even more.
- A very common combo Storm Spirit uses to nuke down lone heroes is to ambush them with: Ball Lightning > Attack > Vortex > Attack > Remnant > Attack > Ball Lightning through them to dodge their retaliation > Attack > Escape if enemy has not died. This will greatly injure most heroes, and kill those foolish enough to be walking around alone with weakened HP.
- Another alternative would be to use ball lightning > overload > vortex > remnant > overload > then just normal attack and use ball lightning to chase enemies when out of range. When engaging heroes like Earthshaker/ Vengeful Spirit, a wise move would be to use ball lightning after vortex is over since the enemy would most likely cast a stun first which storm would be able to dodge.
- When engaging a group of heroes, Storm Spirit can actually, although at a risk, be the first one to engage them, followed by several allies already behind him to back him up. This strategy can make enemy heroes blow most cooldowns on Storm Spirit while he can simple run away with Ball Lightning, disable a hero with Electric Vortex, leave a Static Remnant behind and pave the way for allied heroes and their counter initiation.
- While in Ball Lightning, you can use items like 希瓦之守护 to bring a dazzling yet deadly cold storm which follows around while rolling on. Great for initiating and crippling enemies, along with Overload, escaping away is most unlikely. You can also cast Static Remnant for farming or pushing, or just show some amazing power.
- If you are going to build a 血精石, it is advisable to build 奥术鞋 first. This will give you a good mana boost early, and you can dissemble 奥术鞋 to finish 血精石 once you have all necessary components.
- Much like 酒仙, 灰烬之灵, and 大地之灵 in DotA, Storm Spirit's hero model was a pandaren; however, it had to be changed as he transitioned to Dota 2, in order to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard.
- Raijin is the name of the god of thunder and lightning in both Shintoism and Japanese mythology.