- 黑鸟的二技能可以躲避无敌斩，其它拥有躲避无敌斩技能的英雄也可以用来克制主宰, 如暗影恶魔, 戴泽, 全能骑士, 痛苦之源, 帕格纳, 巨牙海民以及寒冬飞龙。
- 主宰需要近身释放自己的攻击技能, 但熊战士能在短时间内造成大量物理伤害，对主宰造成致命打击，并且不会被剑刃风暴阻挡。
, 如 , , , , , , , , and .
, , , , , , , , , , and .
, , , , and .
, , Etc.
使其失去威力，如 , , , , , , Etc.
, 沉默类技能将使 无法使用 或 ,
, , and can be activated to break Omnislash. / or can also break Omnislash if Juggernaut doesn't have True Sight. Be aware that he can still use while Omnislashing. / pierce spell immunity, making a Blade Fury teleport escape attempt not guaranteed. 's return damage is especially good because Juggernaut's damage output is much higher than his own health. If not careful Juggernaut can kill himself surprisingly quickly. Coupled with a taunt such as or , this item can ensure a kill on Juggernaut. Be aware, though, that Juggernaut is invulnerable while Omnislashing. can reflect Omnislash, effects only 1st slash. So you and Juggernaut both go invulnerable.
- Juggernaut's instant magic immunity helps him dodge Invoker's combos. He can dispel the disables from Cold Snap and Deafening Blast and dodge damage from Chaos Meteor, as well as walk through Ice Wall.
- Juggernaut's high DPS allows him to kill split pushing Forge Spirits effortlessly, and his high armor prevents them from being a threat to him.
- However, Invoker can hit Juggernaut with Sun Strike and EMP through Blade Fury, making the Tornado > Sunstrike or Tornado > EMP combo a threat if he does not dodge Tornado.
- Juggernaut's Healing Ward keeps his team healthy even when pushing against a Keeper of the Light's Illuminate.
- Blade Fury can dispel Mana Leak and Blinding Light, as well as dodge an incoming Illuminate. Juggernaut can attack towers during Blade Fury, so he can dodge an Illuminate with it without having to stop pushing.
- Keeper of the Light has low health and armor, and no natural defense against Omnislash.
- Blade Fury cancel damage from Death Pulse and Reaper's Scythe.
- Not only cancel damage, Blade Fury prevents longer death and disable buyback from Reaper's Scythe.
- Necrophos has low mobility so Omnislash gives Juggernaut free kill. Except Necrophos has Lotus Orb and spend Echo Shell for 1st slash.
- Juggernaut's high attack speed lets him destroy a Supernova easily. He can even attack a Supernova during Blade Fury, which dispels Phoenix's Fire Spirits attack slow.
- Blade Fury protects Juggernaut from all of Phoenix's spells (except the stun from Sueprnova, if it isn't destroyed). Even with poor reaction time Juggernaut can easily prevent taking much damage from Phoenix.
- Phoenix's Icarus Dive will not protect him from Omnislash unless he dives into creeps, and he has low armor, making him easy to solo kill.
- Blade Fury's damage over time dispels Refraction almost instantly.
- Juggernaut's high armor allows him to survive for long enough to remove Refraction and threaten her with Omnislash as long as he or his team carries detection.
- TA's short attack range makes it difficult for her to target a well-placed healing ward. She cannot splash onto it with Psi Blades.
- Zeus has no way to damage a Juggernaut in Blade Fury.
- Zeus's short attack range makes it difficult for him to target a well-placed healing ward. His Arc Lightning spam will have almost no effect on allies being healed by Juggernaut.
- Zeus has no way to defend himself, even if Juggernaut cannot use Blade Fury. He can be easily taken out if cornered, sometimes even without Omnislash.
- Any underfarmed hero without a skill or item to protect themselves can usually be taken out by Omnislash alone. A Juggernaut with a large gold lead should consider buying Aghanim's Scepter to get easy kills more often.
- Immobile heroes with low attack range will have trouble taking out a Healing Ward if it is micromanaged away from them.
- If Juggernaut builds a Diffusal Blade he can deal with a lot of the things that usually counter him, including purging himself if he is silenced or enemies who protect themselves with Ghost Scepter and Euls. It is also valuable for him to hold enemies down, as he is one of the few heroes in the game without any form of crowd control.
- If enemy gankers rely on spells that don't pierce spell immunity to cancel teleports and deal damage, Juggernaut can escape almost any scenario by using Blade Fury and immediately teleporting away.
- During the laning phase, Crystal Maiden's Frostbite and Crystal Nova work very well in keeping enemies in range of Juggernaut's Blade Fury.
- Her Arcane Aura is immensely helpful to Juggernaut, who constantly has mana issues.
- Dazzle's ultimate, Weave, amplifies the physical damage dealt from Omnislash.
- In the case that Juggernaut gets disabled and is unable to use any of his spells, Shallow Grave can keep Juggernaut alive for long enough to teleport out with Blade Fury, which only a few abilities can prevent from happening.
- Dazzle's Poison Touch slows enemies so that Juggernaut can close the distance for Blade Fury.
- Shadow Shaman's Hex and Shackles pins down targets for Juggernaut to Omnislash and Blade Fury, especially those who have items or abilities that would otherwise prevent the successful use of these abilities.
- Ether Shock is great for clearing out a creep wave, allowing Juggernaut to Omnislash without fear of slashes being wasted on creeps.
- Venomous Gale is good set up for blade fury. Slow from auto-attacks helps with kills too and plague wards can be used to extend Venomancer's reach and protect juggernaut from ganks during the laning phase.
- Arc Lightning and Zeus's Wrath reveals of invisible heroes giving Juggernaut the opportunity to Omnislash them awhile.