|15% 冷却时间减少||20||+20 力量|
|+2.5 魔法恢复||10||+225 生命|
小贴士 & 技巧[编辑]
- One of Timbersaw's weaknesses is his lack of disabling spells; he suffers against heroes that excel at channeling spells to harm their opponents. In this case, equip him with an item that has a quick disable, like
- Aside from escape, Timbersaw's skill set also makes for good chasing. Cut down trees that get in your way to widen your path and even prevent juking.
- The trees summoned by
through are still standard trees. As an enemy, you can easily cut them down to escape, or free allies who are trapped within it. As an ally, this can be used to your advantage when escaping (as Nature's Prophet can summon trees in a convenient location for you to use Timber Chain) or when fighting (Nature's Prophet can summon trees closer to you when no other tree is present, so that you can deal pure damage when casting Whirling Death).
- Use Whirling Death during or right after Timber Chain to deal burst damage.
- Try to use Whirling Death next to trees to deal pure damage.
- The 15% primary attribute reduction from Whirling Death is particularly devastating to strength heroes, who will lose a large amount of HP from strength reduction, on top of damage taken.
- This makes Whirling Death deceptively powerful against strength heroes, especially in the early game.
- The attribute loss also hurts the opponent's ability to get last hits, so make sure to hit them with it whenever possible.
- More tips needed.
- Timber Chain gives Timbersaw tremendous mobility, and has a very low cooldown.
- Use Timber Chain to chase or escape from enemies.
- Use Timber Chain on trees across impassable terrain and elevations to pull Timbersaw past them.
- Timber Chain makes Timbersaw one of the best tower divers, finishing off enemies and pulling himself out before taking much damage.
- Timbersaw can use items like
while being pulled by Timber Chain.
- Timber Chain will cause Timbersaw to suffer the effects of
and . Do not use it when affected by those abilities unless absolutely necessary.
- Positioning is important when dealing damage with Timber Chain. Move Timbersaw until the enemy is lined up in the middle, between Timbersaw and a target tree.
- It takes a brief moment for Timber Chain to destroy the target tree, meaning that Whirling Death should be used to cut down the target tree just before it is destroyed in order to deal pure damage.
- More tips needed.
- An early point in Reactive Armor helps Timbersaw stay in lane.
- Aside for tanking damage in team fights, Reactive Armor can also be used as a quick health regeneration boost. You can either visit the small creep camps since they do little damage and come in groups, or tank lane creeps when no enemy hero is present. As long as there are multiple targets attacking you in quick succession, the spell will stack faster, and you will be able to heal faster. Make sure you're receiving damage that is lesser than what you are able to regenerate. Purchasing a
will allow Timbersaw to do this more effectively.
- Beware sources of break such as
, as it will disable Reactive Armor.
- Don't be afraid to dive, as Reactive Armor will activate from tower hits.
- More tips needed.
- The Chakram travels somewhat slow, so make sure to predict your target's path and cast it ahead of time.
- Use Chakram to slow down a fleeing enemy, or leave it behind to deter pursuers.
- Use Chakram to cut down entire areas of trees. This has numerous functions.
- To find enemies juking in the trees.
- To destroy any potential
- To clear vision in order to spot potential ganks. This is especially useful when laning in the early game, and when attacking a tower.
- If you are ready to gank in a side lane and are behind trees, use Chakram to destroy the trees in front of you, then use Timber Chain on the other side of the lane; after this, a well placed Whirling Death can almost ensure a kill in many situations.
- When a hero is escaping through only one potential exit, use Chakram to block that path; if successful, the enemy hero will either be forced to run through the blade, losing health immensely and get slowed, or the enemy has to take another route.
- To further slow the hero down, cast Whirling Death while the hero is in the middle of the Chakram.
- Once the Chakram is deployed, position Timbersaw so that the Chakram will hit as many enemies as possible on its return path.
- To lengthen the time an enemy spends in the Chakram, try to body block the enemy by standing directly in their path. You can easily get close to the enemy to do this if there is a tree nearby to Timber Chain to.
- Chakram synergizes well with multi-target abilities that disable free movement, such as
, , or even .
- Chakram works very well against heroes with long channeling abilities,such as
or . By casting Chakram while they are channeling, they either have to move and cancel their channeling, or stay and take damage.
- Chakram can be used while Timbersaw is being pulled with Timber Chain.
- More tips needed.
improves Rizzrack's survivability in the laning stage and can build into a later in the game. potions can regain mana after Rizzrack has used a lot of spells. es provide ample regeneration for Rizzrack in the early game, and can also be planted as trees to use in combination with his abilities. helps Timbersaw stay in lane. es give a small boost to Rizzrack's attributes, and can build into a later in the game.
are the boots of choice for Rizzrack, as they boost his overall mana pool and provide him with a periodic increase of mana for both him and his team. He can disassemble them to use the Energy Booster for his Bloodstone. is bought because of the increase to Timbersaw's attributes, and because of the useful health and mana restoration it provides.
provides excellent mana regeneration allowing Timbersaw to use his abilities and maintain almost indefinitely. On top of this, it provides him with a bit more health and health regeneration and the ability to deny himself, which is always good for a hero who has to go deep in fights. It is much better to disassemble Arcane Boots instead of buying another Energy Booster.
allows Rizzrack to disable a single enemy hero, allowing both Rizzrack and his team to completely destroy the targeted hero. makes Rizzrack considerably more durable due to the large amount of armor it provides. The large amount of intelligence it provides is also very beneficial as Rizzrack requires a lot of mana and mana regeneration to do well. The active ability also helps Rizzrack kill his foes since the slow allows him to be more precise with all of his spells and it adds another nuke on top of that. Shiva's can also make Rizzrack a decent initiator. gives Timbersaw a second , allowing him to scale much better into the late game with even higher damage output. However, the mana cost of a second will deplete his mana very quickly; therefore a mana item like or is mandatory before picking up this item. is very powerful item for Timbersaw because of his low-cooldown spells. Besides boost to HP and mana pools the spell lifesteal allows him to maintain his own HP pool from that damage and can make him almost unkillable. provides Rizzrack with a large boost to his magic resistance, which can be very good against a team that can output a large amount of magical damage. In addition, this item provides a nice amount of health regeneration. can be a good pickup if you are having issues with an enemy disabling, silencing, or blinking away from you. On top of the silence the item brings, it gives Timbersaw even more mana regen and bigger mana pool, as well as extra damage output with the burst at the end of the silence. In combination with a Blink Dagger, Timbersaw becomes incredibly fearsome and can punish anyone out of position with ease. synergizes very well with Timbersaw, since the increased 智力 will allow him to cast more spells which deal more damage and the health will increase his survivability. The slow from Atos will assist in landing Timbersaw's spells, and the combined with Chakram's slow, it almost always reduces an enemy's movement speed to minimum. can be an underrated early game item on Timbersaw, since his biggest weakness before he gets big items are disables and magical damage. With a casual Cloak and Reactive Armor, Timbersaw is very difficult to kill in the early and mid game. makes Rizzrack very tanky, as it provides a whopping 1060 additional health. The passive Health Regeneration is also very beneficial for Rizzrack as it means he can use to escape his enemies, and then he can gradually regenerate his health back up to full after this. allows Rizzrack to use the damage of his enemies against them. It also provides him with a small amount of intelligence, armor and 22 attack damage.