- 1级： 110 / 122.1 / 135.5 / 150.4 / 166.9 / 185.3 / 205.7 / 228.3 / 253.4 / 281.3 / 312.2 / 346.5 / 384.6 / 426.9 / 473.9 / 526 / 583.9 / 648.1
- 2级： 140 / 155.4 / 172.5 / 191.5 / 212.6 / 236 / 262 / 290.8 / 322.8 / 358.3 / 397.7 / 441.4 / 490 / 543.9 / 603.7 / 670.1 / 743.8 / 825.6
- 3级： 170 / 188.7 / 209.5 / 232.5 / 258.1 / 286.5 / 318 / 353 / 391.8 / 434.9 / 482.7 / 535.8 / 594.7 / 660.1 / 732.7 / 813.3 / 902.8 / 1002.1
- 1级： 135 / 149.9 / 166.4 / 184.7 / 205 / 227.6 / 252.6 / 280.4 / 311.2 / 345.4 / 383.4 / 425.6 / 472.4 / 524.4 / 582.1 / 646.1 / 717.2 / 796.1
- 2级： 170 / 188.7 / 209.5 / 232.5 / 258.1 / 286.5 / 318 / 353 / 391.8 / 434.9 / 482.7 / 535.8 / 594.7 / 660.1 / 732.7 / 813.3 / 902.8 / 1002.1
- 3级： 205 / 227.6 / 252.6 / 280.4 / 311.2 / 345.4 / 383.4 / 425.6 / 472.4 / 524.4 / 582.1 / 646.1 / 717.2 / 796.1 / 883.7 / 980.9 / 1088.8 / 1208.6
- 1级： 125 / 138.8 / 154.1 / 171.1 / 189.9 / 210.8 / 234 / 259.7 / 288.3 / 320 / 355.2 / 394.3 / 437.7 / 485.8 / 539.2 / 598.5 / 664.3 / 737.4
- 2级： 155 / 172.1 / 191 / 212 / 235.3 / 261.2 / 289.9 / 321.8 / 357.2 / 396.5 / 440.1 / 488.5 / 542.2 / 601.8 / 668 / 741.5 / 823.1 / 913.6
- 3级： 185 / 205.4 / 228 / 253.1 / 280.9 / 311.8 / 346.1 / 384.2 / 426.5 / 473.4 / 525.5 / 583.3 / 647.5 / 718.7 / 797.8 / 885.6 / 983 / 1091.1
- 1级： 150 / 166.5 / 184.8 / 205.1 / 227.7 / 252.7 / 280.5 / 311.4 / 345.7 / 383.7 / 425.9 / 472.7 / 524.7 / 582.4 / 646.5 / 717.6 / 796.5 / 884.1
- 2级： 185 / 205.4 / 228 / 253.1 / 280.9 / 311.8 / 346.1 / 384.2 / 426.5 / 473.4 / 525.5 / 583.3 / 647.5 / 718.7 / 797.8 / 885.6 / 983 / 1091.1
- 3级： 220 / 244.2 / 271.1 / 300.9 / 334 / 370.7 / 411.5 / 456.8 / 507 / 562.8 / 624.7 / 693.4 / 769.7 / 854.4 / 948.4 / 1052.7 / 1168.5 / 1297
- 所有弹射总共可以造成5543.6/7055.4/8567.3( 6803.5/8567.3/10331.2)( 6299.5/7811.4/9323.2， 7559.4/9323.2/11087.1)点伤害(减免前)
- 1级： 4 / 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 / 36 / 40 / 44 / 48 / 52 / 56 / 60 / 64 / 68 / 72
- 2级： 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90
- 3级： 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 / 54 / 60 / 66 / 72 / 78 / 84 / 90 / 96 / 102 / 108
|20% 冷却时间减少||20||+8 护甲|
|+4 召唤||15||+25 攻击速度|
|+15 ||10||+20 攻击力|
and can provide health regeneration for Nature's Prophet in the early game as required. If jungling, one or both can be forgone in lieu of using Nature's Call to summon Treants to tank neutral creep attacks. can provide Nature's Prophet with some armor, increasing his survivability, and builds into . restores mana to Nature's Prophet so he can continually use his spells in the early game, particularly Nature's Call, as his base intelligence and comparatively costly spells means that he will otherwise quickly run out. is cheap attribute item that can shore up Nature's Prophet's health, damage, and mana.
provides burst health and mana can give him the survivability to escape an enemy gank, or enough mana to cast one more spell. provide Nature's Prophet with a boost to his movement speed, important for catching up to enemies to cast his spells during ganks. While he has strong global mobility in Teleportation, having enough speed to re-position during fights is crucial. provides Nature's Prophet with mana regeneration and an armor aura, which can increase the survivability of his Treants and lane creeps. This can help with jungling, and when pushing. If needed, it can be disassembled and the Sage's Mask recycled into another item, such as an for Orchid Malevolence.
provide additional attribute bonuses to Nature's Prophet, and give him even more burst health and mana regeneration. A fully-charged Magic Wand can give Nature's Prophet enough mana to cast any of his spells (short of a level 3 ultimate) even when completely empty. provide Nature's Prophet with a boost to his attributes and additional attack speed, which are both very useful. The attributes allow him to give himself more health or mana and base damage, while the attack speed allows him to land more physical attacks on enemy targets. is a useful alternative to Power Treads. As it augments Nature's Prophet's physical attacks and allows him to boost his movement speed, it can make him a bigger threat in ganks since he can maneuver into position more easily after casting Teleportation, to pen in an enemy with Sprout and deal heavily damaging right-clicks. The movement speed boost is also useful for escaping pursuing enemies, and in a pinch can be used to walk right through other units, such as your own Treants. significantly augments Nature's Prophet's global mobility. While Teleportation already grants him global presence without the need to target his destination at an allied building, a Town Portal Scroll allows him to use the two in tandem, such as retreating to base or defending a tower after using his innate spell. As well, using the Town Portal Scroll will leave Teleportation at the ready should an opportunity to gank an enemy present itself shortly.
, if obtained early, can greatly augment Nature's Prophet's late-game potential by accelerating his gold and experience gain at the cost of early-game aggression. As well, the bonus attack speed give his physical attacks more power. massively increases the ganking power of Nature's Prophet by giving him a hex ability, giving him another way to control enemies' movements on top of Sprout. It also provides a large increase to his intelligence, giving him more damage and mana, as well as all-around attributes and powerful mana regeneration. gives Nature's Prophet more initiation and escape ability, augmenting his already formidable global presence due to Teleportation. Used offensively, Nature's Prophet can get in a powerful first strike on unwary enemies prior to disabling and focusing them down. Used defensively, the invisibility and increased movement speed allow him to evade any enemy rotations aimed at halting his pushes, and can allow him to invisibly cast Teleportation. augments the strength of Wrath of Nature, allowing it to deal more damage overall and sprouting Treants upon successfully killing an enemy unit, be it a creep or hero. This greatly augments Nature's Prophet's pushing power, since it will summon reinforcements upon striking down enemy lane creeps. is a powerful early aggression tool. Its low cost and easy buildup make it possible to obtain quickly in the early game, while the bonuses it provides augment Nature's Prophet's physical attacks (via increased intelligence, damage and attack speed) and allow him to gank enemies to great effect by silencing them, preventing them from casting retaliatory disables or escape spells. The augmented mana regeneration also allows him to stay out in the field longer without needing to return to base as often. can greatly augment Nature's Prophet's offensive and pushing potential. The increased damage and armor reduction on targets make his physical attacks much deadlier, allowing him to soften up gank targets or reduce tower armor to hasten pushes. provides Nature's Prophet with additional pushing power and an additional damage source when ganking enemy heroes. At level 3, the Necronomicon will also provide True Sight, which can be used to de-ward enemy vision and prevent invisible enemy heroes from escaping ganks. provides Nature's Prophet with tremendously increased attack damage and a critical strike, allowing him to deal more damage to enemy heroes. It is primarily purchased with the intent to kill heroes rather than destroy towers, and can make him a force to be reckoned with when combined with his potent disables. can be a strong utility item to build on Nature's Prophet. His global presence allows him to use this item to save allies when teleporting to their aid during an enemy gank, and can also be used to heal allied creep waves to augment their pushing power. , when upgraded from Shadow Blade, can give Nature's Prophet additional ganking power when used properly. By applying a break on gank targets, enemy passives can be removed from play, increasing the odds of a successful kill. As well, the damage reduction it inflicts upon the hit enemy and the bonus attributes give Nature's Prophet increased resilience. provides cheap attributes, and improves Nature's Prophet's mana pool and damage output, making early jungling easier. Purchasing two or more can give him respectable early attributes and allow him to fight enemies earlier on. can be a useful item to purchase on Nature's Prophet, depending on the situation. It can enhance his mobility by allowing him to quickly re-position himself, such as pushing himself over a cliff, re-positioning allies, or breaking Linken's Sphere on a gank target prior to other disables. can tremendously increase Nature's Prophet's maneuverability and ability to evade enemy ganks. After using Teleportation to arrive at a lane and Nature's Call to summon Treants to push, Blink Dagger can be used to instantly jump away to evade any enemies attempting to rotate in. It can also be used to initiate more easily on gank targets, as they may easily run away if they see a Teleportation coming in. is a very unorthodox early-game item to build on Nature's Prophet, as he does not have the health to efficiently utilize any reflected damage. However, it can be a powerful offensive item, as it provides a large amount of attack damage and intelligence, tremendously increasing the power of his right-click damage. As well, the armor increases his survivability and the active can still be useful when focusing down single targets, and any damage incurred can be replenished by returning to the fountain with Teleportation. gives Nature's Prophet significantly more ganking power as he can instantly burst down a portion a gank target's health, making successful kills more likely. His ability to farm and get kills also allows him to upgrade it to allow it to remain potent throughout a match. is a very powerful offensive and pushing item. By boosting his attack speed and inflicting the enemy with a negative armor aura, Nature's Prophet's physical attacks become much deadlier, and the increased armor also gives him survivability against physical damage. As well, the negative armor aura affects enemy buildings as well as creeps, and the allied aura increases creep armor and attack speed, making pushes more powerful when outside of teamfights. should be purchased if an enemy is building evasion items, as it allows Nature's Prophet to gank them without worrying about missing attacks. As well, the item gives him generally increased damage output and attack speed, allowing him to push more effectively. is a strong all-around pushing and fighting item. The greatly increased attack speed as well as attack modifier allows Nature's Prophet to make short work of creep waves, and increases the potency of his attacks during ganks and teamfights. The active can be cast to increase damage output via proccing the shield. is a situationally powerful casting item on Nature's Prophet, depending on the enemy lineup. While the spell lifesteal is not very beneficial due to Wrath of Nature being his only innate damage nuke, the cooldown reduction allows him to summon Treants more frequently, re-position around the map more often with Teleportation, and theoretically keep up a permanent Sprout on an enemy (excluding cast animation).
|定位：||核心 打野 推进 逃生 爆发|
|玩法风格：||Planted as a seed by the goddess Verodicia, and grown from the remnants of her own body, the Nature's Prophet rose on the vernal equinox to defend the verdant world. Gifted with foresight, he Teleports freely across the land to intercept and ambush trespassers. A ring of trees Sprout from the forest floor, trapping foes within its foliage. From the woods, he calls forth countless treants to act as sentient guardians. Channeling the goddess' fury, the Prophet strikes at every intruder in the land, bringing the Wrath of Nature down on all who would do harm to Verodicia's creation.|
在DotA中为Force of Nature
- 在DotA中，先知的名字为。他在Dota 2中的名字已经被修改，以避免与Blizzard的版权问题。他在大多数玩家中仍然称为法里奥，并且在游戏文件中也被"Furion"引用 ，引用自Warcraft世界中的
- 先知在Dota 2中原来的名字为" "，但是由于未知原因被修改了
- "Nature's Profit"是先知常用的昵称，出于他的打钱和分推游戏风格
- 先知的生成台词，▶️ "I speak for the trees."直接引用并致敬了 的The Lorax
- 其中一个先知的正补台词，▶️ "Green is good."，引用自"greed is good,"，一句1987年的电影华尔街的对白，同时也是Warcraft III中的作弊代码
- 其中一个先知的幻象神符台词，"Leaves of three, let them be"，是辨别和避开毒常春藤的传统韵律