- 该物品出售的价格基于剩下的充能次数。单一实例的出售价格为18.75 金钱
- Infused Raindrops are very good on low health heroes who struggle against magical damage, as it completely blocks a portion of magical damage for them. Heroes like
, and have rather high armor and low health, and therefore struggle against magical, but not as much against physical damage.
- It is useful against heroes that harass early lanes with magical, especially against heroes with stronger nukes and a high mana cost like. like
, , , and .
- It is also good against lower nukes, like
's spells, and , although these spells are in return able to burn through raindrops faster than the heavy nukes. This also applies to 's and its upgrade's Chain Lightning.
- Since it ignores damage instances below 50, it is not effective against most damage over time abilities, like the ones from
, , and .
- Infused Raindrop is also not very effective against damage over time which deals just high enough damage to proc it, as one such spell can proc Raindrop multiple times throughout its duration, wasting charges on rather low damage ticks, as compared to burst damage. Spells like
and are long lasting damage over time spells which can easily use up 2 charges per cast, with just minimal damage getting blocked.
- Shorter effects like
, or enough stacks of (with just a few stacks) are also able to waste charges, as they deal the mnimum required damage to proc it, allowing enemies to throw higher damage nukes while the item is on cooldown.
- In the later game,
burns Raindrops' charges away without any effort and with the minimum amount of damage getting blocked, making it very ineffective against Radiance.
- The item should not be used in combination with any other form of damage negation, like
or , because it stills lose a charge and block the damage before the spell blocks them, basically wasting a charge for damage which would have already been blocked by the spells.