- She is not a direct counter to you since
nullifies and she has low armor with no escape mechanism, but her pierces spell immunity as well as her high range can be advantage to kill you if you don't focus her in fights.
- She will most likely get a
or (for a possible ) to protect herself when you use therefore consider getting a and attack her before she deals tons of pure damage to you.
- Although he is a traditional strength hero which seems perfect for
, his ability slows your move and attack speed, and has no mobility except having a bit more move speed but slow attack speed.
- His ultimate
pierces your and makes you less efficient in combats. has an armor reduction skill which is a real threat for you. has little means to deal with except for wasting .
- Although he is just a squishy support without any escape mechanism, his deadly global range ultimate
completely blocks all kind of regen, lifesteal with no chance to debuff it by using infest as well. Avoid fights when you have frostbitten by his ultimate.
- He is quite a dirty fighter with insane mobility and his ability
removes your slow as well as his ultimate gives him 4 seconds to attack you without being attacked and his steals your attributes and helps him gain more damage and attack speed(goes through your ).
- As a common
carrier, you can expect to struggle while is disable by break and your damage output is significantly lowered.
- He lowers your armor which is already low with his
and he has which grants him maximum move speed with invisibility (bypasses any slow, making useless).
- Just like
, you have little means to deal with illusions.
- He might as well dispel with
your . cannot be purged off by any source of dispel. If he casts it before you can , you will be in such trouble in a team fight.
- Even if you decide to use
before going on a target, can immediately punish it with which goes through spell immunity and his team will gaze on you.
- Sources of high physical damage will do well against you, as you have shitty starting armor.
, , , are some examples. is a great Hero against physical damage and is also a 力量 Hero (naturally able to withstand a lot of damage). Due to 's damage being nearly 100% physical, you might struggle to take him down.
- Familiars can kite and hurt
can kill creep which Naix infested. disarms and increases the wielder's evasion, extremely useful against auto attack Heroes, just like . , , and others armor reduction items weakens even more. gets a special mention as it offers evasion plus armor reduction.
- If a
should be foolish enough to trap you inside his , turn on and and teach him a lesson.
- You can easily bait a
to hook your fragile support by hiding inside him too, turning the gank around. Be mindful of how many friends he brought with him.
- Keep your
to kill the . Don't try to kill him before as he could be trying to bait you to waste your ability, and you have no way of chasing once he dives away. has a high 力量 gain and his HP is increased step by step by gaining stacks by , which greatly counters this point.
- Sven's high strength and lack of mobility apart for Warcry makes him a prime target during the early stages of the game when his escape ability lies in his stun, which can be dodged by a well timed Rage. Be careful in later stages of the match after Sven gets his Black King Bar and lifesteal items as he will be able to trade blows quite effectively.
- Focusing him is the best choice you can make, as
is a bored Hero in a fight/gank while being squish and lacking escapes. Usually you can kill him in 4 or 5 hits.
and on him, as none of his goddamn disables pierces spell immunity and he lacks escapes, and go kill him.
abilities, except , can't penetrate . Also, as a Hero who doesn't build or , he can be easily open wounded. 's abilities except Upgraded can be prevented by spell immunity. You can also target her as your victim.
- Heroes lacking escapes will fare badly against
: , , , , and others.
- Gankers should play cautiously when doing their job, as their victim might be infested.
- Clockwerk is a good ally to
. Wait until your ally has trapped an opponent inside his to pop out and make an easy kill.
- He also provides good initiation which Naix may lack with
- Like many others, Storm Spirit is a great ally to infest as he provides a perfect gap closer with
and a follow up disable with .
- Like many others, Spirit Breaker is a great ally to infest as he provides a perfect gap closer with
and a follow up disable with .
- An allied pudge with
turned on is a good target to giving an area slow and DPS while assimilated. Additionally, targets slowed with are also easier targets for Pudge to .
- If infested, riki is great for traversing the map quickly and undetected, he is also able to close the gap between lifestealer and his target as well as slow them with Smoke Bomb, which if coupled with lifestealer's Open Wounds will grant a 100% slow making the kill exponentially easier
- Any ally with a
is a pretty good choice to . This also includes and
- In the rare case that no ally provides you with any mobility whatsoever, you may want to build your own
and perhaps a or Phase Boots to chase.
- Both Pudge and Riki are powerful weapon to kill whole team enemy. If Pudge with Rot has putted in LS, and Riki is host. Recommend Assault Cuirass, Radiance for Lifestealer.