来自Dota 2 Wiki
|宙斯 —— 天界之王|
|播放 "Immortality was overrated. This is much more interesting."|
|配音：||Eric Newsome (台词)|
Mini-stun and damage are blocked when hit, no matter if directly targeted or not. Vision is only blocked when directly targeted.
- The mini-stun lasts for 0.1 seconds.
- When cast on the ground with no heroes within 375 radius, it still provides the 750 range flying vision and True Sight.
- When targeting a unit, the vision and True Sight is provided at its position upon cast. The vision is stationary and does not follow the unit.
- However, When the ground is targeted but the bolt hits a hero, it provides the vision at the targeted point, and not around the hero it found within the search radius.
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 4.5 seconds, though the True Sight is provided by an aura from which the effects linger for 0.5 seconds.
- Searches for enemy heroes, illusions and creep-heroes when targeting ground. Whichever is the closest gets hit.
- When targeting the ground, it can hit an enemy hero up to 1075 range away (700 cast range + 375 search radius).
- In order to hit a non-hero unit, it must be directly targeted.
- Plays some lightning particles and a sound effect during the cast time, which are visible and audible to everyone.
- Static Field does not trigger on active item abilities.
- Applies its damage before the triggering spell's damage is applied.
- Does not affect Roshan.
- Does not disable Blink Dagger
- This is how much spell casts are required to bring units down to a certain health percentage (assuming damage before reductions and cast spells deal no damage):
- 75% Health: 6/4/3/3 casts
- 50% Health: 14/10/7/6 casts
- 25% Health: 25/19/15/12 casts
- 5% Health: 58/41/31/26 casts
- Provides 500 range flying vision and 900 range True Sight around each struck hero. Does not provide any vision around invulnerable or hidden heroes.
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 3 seconds, though the True Sight is provided by an aura from which the effects linger for 0.5 seconds.
- Thundergod's Wrath first applies the damage on every hero (if possible), and then applies the vision around every enemy hero. So it cannot damage invisible heroes.
- Hitting all 5 enemies collectively deals 1125/1750/2375 ( 2200/2700/3200) damage (before reductions).
- Plays a visual and sound effects during the cast time, which is visible and audible to everyone.
- The sound upon cast is global. Enemies can hear it when they have vision over Zeus. Else they can only hear the local hit sound.
- Shifts the lighting of the whole map for a split second as another indicator of it being cast.
Melee Hero Attacks to Destroy：4
Ranged Hero Attacks to Destroy：8
Non-Hero Attacks to Destroy：16
Lightning Bolt Base Interval：2.25
- Requires 阿哈利姆神杖
to be unlocked.
- Casts regular 雷击
s on the closest valid enemy target, based on Lightning Bolt's current level.
- This means it also applies the mini-stun and provides vision and True Sight around the target.
- It also means that the Nimbus does nothing if Lightning Bolt is not learned.
- The damage source is the Nimbus itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the Nimbus rather than on Zeus (e.g. 刃甲
- The base interval of the Lightning Bolts is affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions ( 玲珑心
and Arcane神符 ).
- Starts striking immediately upon cast if an enemy is within the area.
- Also strikes immediately when the last strike was longer than an interval ago and an enemy enters the area.
- Can strike up to 18 times over its full duration, considering default strike interval.
- Does not require vision over the targets. The Nimbus can strike invisible units and units inside the Fog of War.
- The visual effects on the ground which mark the area of effect are visible to everyone.