- Bristleback outlanes Tiny completely, even with a support on his side.
- The physical damage from quill-spray is especially effective against Tiny as he has 0 starting armor. Buying a ring of protection or other armor items may be imperative to survive the quills.
- Due to his slow attack speed, it's nearly impossible for Tiny to hit Enchantress through her
- However, his magic burst damage can make quick work of Enchantress's relatively low hp pool.
will make quick work of TIny due to its Pure damage ignoring along with her ability to kite with and 's Slow.
, Lifestealer ignores all of Tiny's combat abilities and overwhelms him with lifesteal.
- Lion will continuously
Tiny, depleting him of mana if he ever comes close enough to last hit. makes Tiny's high health and tankiness completely worthless.
- Viper's many slows and poisons make him the perfect ganking hero against Tiny.
- Due to Tiny's low armor,
deals surprisingly high damage to him with .
- Long ranged heroes like
or can kite Tiny effectively if he doesn't get the jump on them first.
- Heroes that are able to slow Tiny's Attack Speed, like
and , will greatly limit his Physical damage output.
completely cancels Tiny's burst potential if the enemy quick enough to use it. is very dangerous to Tiny due to his reliance on Mana for burst, combined with illusions such as or . removes Tiny's already small amount of armor, making him very vulnerable to physical damage. reduces Tiny's low armor and makes the wearer more resistant to his high physical damage. slows Tiny to a crawl, jeopardizing his already weak chasing and escape skills. reduces Tiny's Attack Speed considerably with its active and grants the wearer a lot of armor, thereby reducing your physical damage by a lot.
will continuously interrupt Anti-Mage's attacks.
- However, Anti-Mage with illusions from
can rapidly burn down Tiny's mana if he does not yet have an . will continuously interrupt Faceless Void attacks, especially inside , wasting his ultimate if he chooses to attack Tiny. will continuously interrupt Legion Commander's attacks during her , and trigger even more frequently against her . makes Troll Warlord's extreme attack speed nearly useless without a .
- Even if Tiny doesn't have an
, he can still lay waste to Spiderlings with ease with his active abilities. With Scepter, cleaving multiple Spiderlings at once becomes a breeze, making it much harder for Broodmother to push.
- Tiny can deal with
's quickly, as deals damage in enough instances to completely remove all 4 layers of the passive. With Visage's lower than average Magic Resistance and Armor, a well positioned stun can allow Tiny to kill Visage easily.
- Squishy Heroes, usually supports, like
, , and other tend to die instantly from massacre combo.
- Earthshaker is a great hero to
into fights ,where he can use right away.
- Earthshaker's many stuns also help keep enemies in place for Tiny to beat down.
- Tiny teams up particularly well with Io, due to Io's ultimate
and the attack speed boost from , both very useful for ganking. makes Tiny's damage even greater, especially when he has an . puts enemies in one convenient spot for Tiny to clobber with his tree.
- Slardar is a great hero to
into fights, where he can stun the enemy he lands next to. will also allow Tiny to kill enemies in no time.
- Tidehunter is a great hero to
into fights, where he can use right away.
- Attack speed buffs like
's , 's , 's and 's will benefit Tiny greatly.
- In general, any hero with an AoE initiation ability can be Tossed into a group of enemies.
- Tiny may also throw
in order to use them as a devastating hand grenade.
- Tiny may also throw
- In general, any hero with a ranged stun can set up early kills in lane for Tiny.
- A hero that can set up for an easy
- combo, like or , will allow Tiny to easily burst down enemies.