艾斯瑞安, the 巫妖, is a 远程 智力 英雄 that uses his abilities to slow his enemies down with his ice-based attacks, as well as giving a boost to ally defenses, and serves as a great teamfight ganker with his powerful 终极技能. He can use 献祭 to easily level up and keep his mana high, making him very good at 骚扰 in the early stages of the game. While a relatively frail hero and mostly known as a 辅助, he can prove to be a force to be reckoned and mighty foe to stand with as he can render the attempts of multiple enemies futile with his ultimate, 连环霜冻. Lich is a powerful crowd controller and can easily turn a teamfight, or dominate in a lane.
- 所有脉冲一共可以对每个敌人造成最多120/180/240/300( 170/255/340/425)点伤害(伤害减免前)
- 1：250 / 265 / 280 / 295 / 310 / 325 / 340 / 355 / 370 / 385 / 400
- 2：400 / 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520 / 540 / 560 / 580 / 600
- 3：550 / 575 / 600 / 625 / 650 / 675 / 700 / 725 / 750 / 775 / 800
|+2.5秒 ||20||+200 施法距离|
|-150秒 ||15||+100 攻击力|
|+15 移动速度||10||+150 生命|
|玩法风格：||Resurrected by a curious geomancer, Ethreain bewitched his savior with a Sinister Gaze, then promptly made the man his newest sacrifice. Finally freed from the depths of the Black Pool, the Lich returns to wreak icy destruction on the world. Cloaking his followers with an Frost Shield, Ethreain floats across the battlefield to Frost Blast any who cross him. A frozen orb descends on his foes, traveling from one body to the next until the Chain Frost brings all opposition to their knees.|
- Lich's voice actor, Gary Schwartz, also voiced the Heavy and Demoman classes in Team Fortress 2, another title by Valve.
- In the first iteration of
's abilities, when the order of his three orbs determined the spell that was invoked, Frost Nova was one of his abilities and functioned almost identically to the current spell, and was mapped to Quas Quas Exort. also had the same Frost Nova ability with small differences in numbers.
- Lich is almost entirely based on a Warcraft 3 hero. His title (Lich), DotA name (Kel'Thuzad) and all his spells except the ultimate are same as the original Warcraft 3 hero, although entirely rebalanced around Dota.
- In his transition to Dota 2, he kept his title (Lich), but his name got changed due to copyright reasons, since Kel'Thuzad is a notable character from the Warcraft universe.
- Lich's response ▶️ "Dead man drifting." is a reference to the line ▶️ "Dead man walking." spoken by the Warcraft 3 hero.
- Anatomically, Lich's cranium has no visible sutures, another proof of his age.
- Lich's response :▶️ "Frost bitten, twice shy" is a referense to Great White albums: Once Bitten... and ...Twice Shy
- Lich's response ▶️ "And so the dead will bury the dead" is a reference from Bible (Luke 9:59-60), where Jesus said, “Let the dead bury the dead,” in response to a disciple who wanted to bury his father before committing himself to the Lord.