茉崔蒂, the 幻影刺客, is a 近战 敏捷 英雄 fitting the role of hard carry. Mortred is best-known, and infamous for, her ability to inflict staggering damage with single strikes. Her abilities synergize supremely well with each other, rendering her an extremely formidable foe once she has acquired the items she requires. She is a very farm-dependent melee Hero, but she farms creeps with much more ease than many of her fellow carries, using her 窒息之刃 for last hitting. Besides eliminating the weakness most melee Heroes have in their farming, it also saves her from expending gold on important melee carry items like 压制之刃. Her second ability, 幻影突袭, acts as both her escape and initiate, while 模糊 gives her an edge against other Heroes that depend on their physical attacks by evading them; giving her partial damage immunity to many carries. Her 终极技能, the strongest critical strike in the game, is what connects Mortred with four-digit damage and what gives her a place amongst the very best support killers in the late game, since they usually fall instantly from the divine strike her ultimate provides. Mobile and able to fight back nearly every enemy that dares to face her, Mortred is a formidable foe that should never be underestimated, and with appropriate item choices and a few kills, she can snowball out of control and become next to impossible to stop.
|茉崔蒂 —— 幻影刺客|
|播放 "I'm here to blur the line between life and death."|
|配音：||Gin Hammond (台词)|
- 模糊使用伪随机分布，因此每级实际落空几率为20%/29.9%/37.7%/45.7%( 41.8%/49.3%/56.6%/63.2%)
| +25% 模糊
||25|| +5% 恩赐解脱|
|+20% 分裂||15||-4 护甲削弱|
|+15 攻击力||10||+150 生命|
- Mortred's name is derived from Mordred, a character in the Arthurian legend who betrayed and fought King Arthur at the Battle of Camalann.
- "Coup de grâce" is a French term (pronounced "coo d'grahss") which literally means "blow of mercy", and refers to the killing blow of a wounded person or animal, friendly or not, to end their suffering.
- Mortred's level-up line 播放 "I'm an immaterial girl!" is probably a reference to the song Material Girl performed by Madonna.
- In DotA: Allstars, Blur caused Mortred to become transparent to the enemy, scaling with levels and making her nearly invisible and untargetable to unexperienced players, thus her title "Phantom Assassin". This aspect of the ability was not ported to Dota 2.
- Mortred's idle animation is a typical fencing stance, with perpendicular feet, one arm extended forth and the other one folded and up in the air. However, her weapon is wielded not with the extended arm, but with the arm at rest.
- Mortred is featured in the Dota 2 comic, The Contract.