- Meepo's clones are very helpful in stopping Night Stalker from chasing a low health Meepo, as they can ensnare him and slow him down heavily. On top of that, Meepo has enough burst damage to even kill Night Stalker while stopping him.
- None of Night Stalker's abilities cannot apply Break, and that is the only thing that can help him against Wraith King.
will block effects of and .
- In addition, Night Stalker is mostly reliant on right-clicks, so
will help Omniknight and his allies a lot during teamfights.
- Going on Chaos Knight is not going to end well for Night Stalker because he is illusion based hero.
- In addition, Chaos Knight often builds
to remove effects of . can be problematic since Night Stalker cannot withstand fighting Illusions. If he's unable to tell which Naga Siren is real, he will have a hard time to land his and .
- She can also
him, thus giving her teammates the chance to kill him.
- Same as every other illusion based hero, Night Stalker cannot deal at all with Phantom Lancer.
- Also, with
, Phantom Lancer will significantly decrease mobility granted by .
and will decrease his mobility and attack damage when attacking head-on or ganking.
- It is not great matter how much Night Stalker is scary when ganking other heroes, Huskar's
helps him endure damage from or any other gank attempt.
- Huskar's durability is higher than Night Stalker, so Huskar will be able to deal with him.
- One more thing,
significantly decreases mobility granted by .
- Not only that Terrorblade is illusion based hero, but also Night Stalker doesn't have very high damage output, which will give Terrorblade more than enough time to turn the tables with
- Dragon Knight
- Legion Commander
sends Slow and Silence back to Night Stalker. purges debuff that's come from Night Stalker. prevents Slow or Silence once.
- With Aghanim's Scepter and a Gem of True Sight, Night Stalker can get the drop on Treant Protector before he does the same to Night Stalker's team.
- The long silence at night prevents Clinkz and from escaping with their invisibility spells. he also has really low base health, so that Night Stalker can usually kill them alone during one cast of Crippling Fear at night.
- The long silence at night prevents Bounty Hunter from escaping with their invisibility spells. Like Clinkz, he also has really low base health, so that Night Stalker can usually kill them alone during one cast of Crippling Fear at night.
- Balanar has a small mana pool, so Mana Void against him is usually very ineffective. He also only needs to cast 2 spells at the beginning, so the missing mana does not hinder Night Stalker much.
- Crippling Fear also prevents Anti-Mage from escaping with his blink, allowing Night Stalker and his allies to kill him off.
- Keeper of the Light's Aghanim's Scepter upgrade loses much of its power, due to Night Stalker being able reduce the amount of day time by a lot.
- Nightstalker is a natural ganker, so most position 5 supports are easy targets for him, like
, , , etc. They have low health and can do nothing to defend themselves while silenced.
- Although Slark can dispel Nightstalker's slow and silence, Nightstalkers great night vision allows him to deactivate the passive speed and regen bonus from Shadow Dance more reliably. A well timed silence can also cause a quick death for Slark, since he does rely on his spells a lot.
- Storm Spirit
- Nyx Assassin