Damage per Creep：
Damage per Hero：
Current Health as Damage to Summons：
Move Speed Bonus per Creep：
Move Speed Bonus per Hero：
Counts spell immune enemies towards the unit count. Does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies.
- Modified values: None.
- Summoned unit bonus damage is dealt before the base and bonus damage.
- None of the units in Dark Moon count as summoned units, so the bonus is never applied.
- The bonus damage counts creep-heroes as creeps.
- The buff from multiple casts of Overwhelming Odds does not stack but gets refreshed instead.
- The speed bonus gets updated on each cast based on how many targets were hit.
- Modified values: None.
- Only procs when a unit starts an attack against Legion Commander, regardless of distance.
- This means canceled or missed attacks can proc it as well.
- Upon proccing, Legion Commander receives a buff, which grants her 1000 attack speed and lifesteal.
- This buff lasts for 1 second, or until she lands an attack, whichever is shorter. Missed attacks do not count.
- If the ability procs while Tresdin is already attacking, she performs an instant attack on the current attack target.
- This instant attack does not interfere with the ongoing attack and uses no animation.
- The instant attack can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- This means the instant attack also uses up the 1000 attack speed and lifesteal buff immediately.
- If Legion Commander is blinded, the instant attack can miss, unless she has True Strike. It can also miss to evasion.
- Moment of Courage uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Replaces Duel.
- The area is not periodically centered on Legion Commander. It is set once upon cast.
- The effect is aura-based, so its buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Counts the buffs present on the map and grants its bonuses accordingly to it.
- The lifesteal fully stacks with any other source of lifesteal.
|25% Cooldown Reduction||25||+15 All Stats|
|+20% Magic Resistance||20||+7 Armor|
|+20 Movement Speed||15||+30 Damage|
|+15% XP Gain||10||+7 力量|
- Replaced talents: -20s respawn time replaced by +20% magic resistance and +40 Duel damage bonus replaced by +15 all stats.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with