- Modified values: Mana cost, cooldown and damage.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1100 and travels until reaching the targeted point.
- The ice shards are always created in the same formation.
- The shards' formation is a 200 radius circle with one open side, the center of the circle is the targeted point.
- The first shard is always created 200 range further from the targeted point away, so it is always in one line with Tusk's position upon cast.
- The next shards are placed 40° further to the left and the right respectively, up to 7 shards. 9 shards would make a full circle.
- So the open side of the shards circle is always facing towards Tusk's position upon cast.
- The shards' collision radius is approximately 67, the distance between them is about 6, which is too small for any unit to move through.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the shards, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- The projectile has 100 radius flying vision. This vision lasts for 2 seconds at the targeted point upon reaching it.
- Modified values: Cooldown, base damage and damage per gathered hero.
- The snowball travels at a speed of 675 and cannot be disjointed.
- The Snowball chases the target for up to 3 seconds, so it can travel for up to 2025 range.
- Allies can be added by right-clicking them at any point. Allies can jump inside the Snowball by themselves as well, by right-clicking it.
- Allies affected by
cannot join the Snowball.
- Allies affected by
- Units inside Snowball are invulnerable, hidden and spell immune. Allies inside the Snowball are also fully disabled.
- Tusk himself is only muted and disarmed inside it, meaning he can cast his spells, but cannot use items or attack.
- The radius increases by 40 per second, starting immediately as it begins rolling, so the radius during each second is 240/280/320.
- Only gathered allied heroes increase its damage. Other added units do not. Illusions do not count as heroes.
- Can gather summoned units, except for wards. However, it can gather Tusk's own
- When Snowball connects with its target, Tusk is given an attack order on the target.
- This means that Tusk will attack the target even if the player has "Auto Attack" option disabled.
- The disable help function prevents an allied Tusk from getting you inside his Snowball.
- The snowball destroys trees within its radius as it rolls forward.
- This is how much damage Snowball deals (before reductions) with a certain amount of heroes (counting Tusk):
- 2 Heroes: 150/250/350/450
- 3 Heroes: 200/300/400/500
- 4 Heroes: 250/350/450/550
- 5 Heroes: 300/400/500/600
- Modified values: None.
until the Snowball reaches its target or expires.
- The cast of Launch Snowball is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Tusk may use
, , and during the launch time, other gathered units may not use any spells.
- Modified values: None.
- After cast, the Sigil automatically follows Tusk, if no other order is given.
- The slow is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Can be loaded inside
, even though it counts as a ward.
- Despite being an active attack modifier, Walrus Punch does proc all on-cast effects like a regular spell.
- The target travels away from Tusk in an arc 800 range far.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the punched unit.
- The slow is applied right upon cast, so the effective slow duration is 2/3/4 seconds since the target is stunned for the first second.
- Plays a sound as soon as the attack starts. The sound only stops playing upon landing the punch.
- When the target collides with an enemy, the target stops flying back. The effect gets transfered to the collided enemy.
- When these enemies collide with more enemies, the effect gets transfered again. This repeats until the end.
- Enemies collided with are hit so that as if Walrus Wallop was cast on them as well, except that they travel for half the remaining distance.
- This means all collided enemies are hit by an instant attack by Tusk, getting the slow, crit and knockback applied on them.
- The slow of Walrus Wallop does not get transfered, only the knockback does. The slow lasts the full duration on all hit enemies.
- Once purchased, Tusk cannot drop or sell his
to be unlocked.
- Can be cast on allies, applying all effects on them.
- Unlike Walrus Punch, Walrus Kick is not an active attack modifier.
- The target travels away from Tusk in an arc 1400 range far and 360 range high.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the kicked unit.
- The slow debuff is applied right upon cast, so the effective slow duration is 4 seconds since the target is stunned for the first second.
- Destroys trees within a 100 radius around the kicked unit during the knockback.
|+150% ||25||+500 Health|
|+10% Magic Resistance||20||+6 Armor|
|6% Spell Amplification||15||+15 力量|
|+30 Damage||10||+20% XP Gain|
- Replaced talents: Gold income bonus replaced by spell damage amplification.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Gold granted from the talent is unreliable gold.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.