- Modified values: Cooldown and mana cost.
- The cask travels at a speed of 1000 and cannot be disjointed.
- The projectile bounces in 0.3 second intervals.
- Can bounce on the same unit multiple times, but only when another target was hit between the bounces.
- Cannot bounce on invisible, invulnerable or hidden units, but can bounce on units in the Fog of War.
- Can deal up to 150/300/500/750 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- All bounces together can deal up to 225/500/875/1350 damage (before reductions).
- Creep-heroes are treated as heroes.
- Modified values: Mana cost.
- The toggling of Voodoo Restoration is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Voodoo Restoration does not interrupt channeling spells upon toggling.
- Disabling Witch Doctor does not turn Voodoo Restoration off. However, he cannot turn it off himself while disabled either.
- Heals for 5.28/7.92/10.56/13.2 and costs 2.64/3.96/5.28/6.6 mana in 0.33 second intervals, starting 0.33 seconds after toggled on.
- The heal is provided by an aura. Its buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Modified values: Affects enemy heroes changed to affect enemies.
- Checks the affected units' current health 4 times, once as the curse is applied, and then every 4 seconds for the duration.
- The burst damage is entirely based on the difference between the hero's current health and its health as the curse got applied.
- This means the bigger the difference of current health and health upon receiving the debuff gets, the more damage the bursts do.
- Vice versa, the lower the difference gets, the lower is the damage of the bursts, so getting healed during it reduces its damage.
- It also means it does not matter how affected units lose health, as it directly compares its health values, not damage values.
- This is how much of the lost health is re-dealt as damage by the curse, depending on when the health was lost during the curse (0-4/4-8/8-12 seconds) (before reductions):
- Level 1: 16%/35%/56%
- Level 2: 24%/53%/91%
- Level 3: 32%/74%/130%
- Level 4: 40%/96%/174%
- Deals its own damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 12 damage instances.
- Together with the bursts, it deals a total of 15 damage instances.
- The bursts happen 0.1 seconds before each 4th damage tick, so the bursts happen after the 3rd, 7th, and 11th damage tick.
- With no other sources of health loss or heals, Maledict can deal up to 109.9/249.6/423.1/634.8 damage to a unit (before reductions).
- Modified values: Can attack non-heroes. Max channel time, mana cost, number of bounces and damage.
- The Death Ward automatically attacks enemy heroes within its attack range, using default auto-attack rules.
- It is possible to manually give the ward an attack target by just right-clicking an enemy hero in range.
- Giving an attack order while having Witch Doctor and the ward selected, does not cause the channeling to be canceled.
- It is also possible to stop the ward from attacking by ordering it to stop (only works when the auto-attack option is turned off).
- The damage source is the ward itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the ward rather than on Witch Doctor.
- However, after having bounced at least once, it can no longer miss, but can still be disjointed.
- When disjointed, it does continue to bounce and can even bounce back to the disjointing hero.
- Does not bounce on invisible units or units in the Fog of War. One projectile can never hit the same unit twice.
- With its 0.22 second attack rate, it can attack up to 45 times. With the bounces, it can deal 90/135/180 ( 180/225/270) damage instances.
- With the current attack rate and damage, it can deal up to 272.7/409.1/545.5 ( 409.1/545.5/681.8) damage per second to a single hero.
- Can deal up to 2700/4050/5400 ( 4050/5400/6750) damage to a single hero (before reductions).
- When all attacks and bounces hit, it can deal up to 5400/12150/21600 ( 16200/27000/40500) damage (before reductions).
- Death Ward's attack damage is not reduced by Damage Block.
- Provides 1200/800 range ground vision for 5 seconds at its location after the channeling stops.
|+20 ||25||+175 |
|+15% Magic Resistance||20||+8 Armor|
|+12 All Stats||15||+75 Damage|
|+20% XP Gain||10||+200 Health|
- Replaced talents: -35s respawn time replaced by +12 all stats.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.