Move Speed Slow：
- Modified values: Mana cost, radius, damage per second and charge restore time.
- Sniper gets all 3 charges upon learning the spell right away.
- Choosing the +4 charges talent also immediately grants the 4 charges.
- Shrapnel starts dealing damage, slowing and providing vision after the effect delay.
- Provides 275/300/325/350 radius flying vision at the targeted area.
- The damage and the slow are both provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in up to 11 possible damage instances.
- Can deal up to 110/275/440/605 ( 330/495/660/825) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Modified values: None.
- Headshot can miss.
- Increases Sniper's attack damage output on average by 6/16/26/36.
- Headshot uses pseudo-random distribution.
Attack Range Bonus：
- Modified values: None.
- Increases Sniper's total attack range to 650/750/850/950 ( 750/850/950/1050).
Turns Assassinate into a ground target AoE ability, that after the channel period launches a critical strike and procs headshot on units in the AoE.
- Modified values: Damage, damage type and stun duration.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 2500.
- Assassinate places a debuff on the target as soon as Sniper begins casting.
- The debuff lasts 4 seconds, or until the projectile lands, or the cast gets canceled.
- The debuff grants shared vision with the targeted unit. Does not provide any vision when targeting neutral creeps.
- The debuff grants True Sight over the target. This means that Assassinate cannot be canceled or be disjointed with invisibility.
- Can directly target invulnerable units, and does not get canceled if the target turns invulnerable during the cast time.
- The vision debuff is not placed when targeting an invulnerable unit, but stays if the unit turned invulnerable during the cast time.
- The projectile does not affect the target if it is still invulnerable on impact.
- Upon projectile impact, the projectile scatters, launching new projectiles to everyone behind the target.
- The area is rectangular behind the target. The launched projectiles trave at half the speed of the initial projectile, at 1250.
- The projectiles deal 60% less damage than the primary projectile, dealing 400/560/720 damage.
- The secondary targets are not stunned.
- When upgraded with
, Assassinate targets every enemy unit within the target area.
- The upgrade causes the scatter effect and the prolonged stun to not happen.
- It also deals less damage unless Sniper has at least 358/500/643 attack damage (not considering target armor).
- Unlike the single-target version, the upgraded Assassinate fully ignores invulnerable units. It neither initially targets them, nor does it launch a projectile for them.
- All targets are marked upon cast. Entering or leaving the area during the cast time as no effect.
- While the single-target version is subject to the motion buffer range, the area targeted version is not, meaning no matter how far a marked enemy moves away, it will get hit.
- This means even if an enemy teleports away after being marked, Sniper still launches the projectile towards them.
- If no valid targets are within the area, the spell still gets cast, wasting mana and cooldown.
causes Sniper to perform an instant attack on all targets.
- The launched projectile is still the regular Assassinate projectile, but having its damage set to 0. The instant attack is perfomed when the projectile hits its target.
- These instant attacks do not use Sniper's attack projectile speed, they hit their targets instantly.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier on all of the hit targets normally. Can also proc any on-hit effects, including Damage Block.
- These attacks have an ensured critical strike. They also always proc
|+4 ||25||+100 Attack Range|
|25% Cooldown Reduction||20||+8 Armor|
|+200 Health||15||+20 |
|+15 Attack Speed||10||+4 Mana Regen|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with
- Cooldown reduction affects charge replenish time of
- The armor is added as bonus armor, and therefore does not benefit illusions.