- Modified values: Rockets per second.
- Despite the visual effects, the damage is dealt instantly, rather than on each rocket's impact.
- Gyrocopter can act freely during Rocket Barrage.
- Does not fire rockets while Gyrocopter is hidden.
- Deals damage in 0.083 second intervals, resulting in 36 damage instances.
- Can deal a total of 252/432/612/792 damage (before reductions), assuming all rockets hit.
- Modified values: Mana cost, minimum damage, maximum damage (both match) and stun duration
- Homing Missile's initial speed is 340 and increases by 20 per second.
- Since there are no enemy heroes, only the towers at the map edge could destroy the missile.
- The missile's speed keeps on increasing until it hits the target or is destroyed.
- The missile is placed 150 range in front of Gyrocopter and starts moving 3 seconds after cast.
- The crosshair over the target is visible to allies only.
- When the missile hits its target, its 400 range flying vision stays at the location for 3.5 seconds.
- The missile can be targeted by
and , pushing the rocket forwards (or back).
- When choosing the cooldown reducing talent, the cooldown of Homing Missile is 16/13.6/11.2/8.8, considering no other sources of reductions.
- The talent also affects the charge replenish time.
- Modified values: Search radius.
- Flak Cannon interrupts Gyrocopter's channeling spells upon cast.
- Causes Gyrocopter to perform instant attacks on all nearby enemies whenever he launches an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the flaks are still released.
- The flaks have no count limit. All valid nearby targets get attacked.
- The primary attack target is not affected by Flak Cannon. It is only hit by the primary attack.
- The projectiles from the instant attacks travel at a speed of 800, and can be disjointed like regular attacks.
- Unlike most other instant attacks, the ones from Flak Cannon may not proc any attack modifiers or on-hit effects.
- Does not target couriers, wards, buildings, invisible units, or units inside the Fog of War in range.
- However, attacking couriers, wards or buildings still causes flaks to hit all valid targets within the radius.
- The number of attacks left is visible (to everyone) on the buff icon.
- Modified values: None.
- The first missile impacts 2 seconds and the second missile 4 seconds after cast.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for 4 seconds after cast.
- Can deal a total of 300/425/550 damage (before reductions), assuming both missiles hit.
- The visual areal indicator is visible to allies only, but the sound effects are audible and the missiles visible to everyone.
- The Side Gunner granted by
is not bound to any of Gyrocopter's spells.
- The Side Gunner performs an instant attack in the set interval. Its target is chosen completely randomly.
- Since it uses instant attacks, it neither interferes with the regular attacks, nor does it use animations. It also ignores disarms.
- It does not interfere with any other actions of Gyrocopter either. It still attacks while e.g. stunned or while channeling.
- Unlike Flak Cannon, the Side Gunner can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- If Gyrocopter is blinded, the gunner can miss, unless he has True Strike. It can also miss to evasion.
- The Side Gunner uses the same 3000 projectile speed as Gyrocopter's attack.
- The Side Gunner does not attack when Gyrocopter is hidden, invisible or affected by Break.
- However, the gunner ignores fade times and fade delays of spells. It only does not attack when fully invisible.
- The Side Gunner does not attack wards and couriers, but does attack buildings. Only attacks units Gyrocopter has vision over.
|+4 ||25||3 |
|20% Cooldown Reduction||20||+25 Movement Speed|
|+30 Damage||15||+10% Magic Resistance|
|+150 Health||10||+6% Spell Amplification|
- Replaced talents: None.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with
and additively with 奥术神符 .
- Cooldown reduction affects replenish time of