- Modified values: None.
- Static Remnant interrupts Storm Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- After a remnant is placed, it takes 1 second for it to be able to explode and deal damage.
- When a remnant expires, it still explodes and deals damage and applies Overload around it.
- Remnant can be triggered by invisible units and deal damage to them.
- The remnants are visible on the minimap with the same color as Radiant/Dire units, not the color of the player.
- Remnants provide 500 range flying vision at their location for their duration or until detonating.
- Modified values: Replaced single-target with non-targeted area effect. Cooldown, mana cost, pull duration.
- Electric Vortex pulls affected units at a speed of 100.
- When cast while no enemies are within range, Storm Spirit is not slowed. It still procs
- Multiple casts refresh the pull duration and the self-slow duration but do not update the pull location.
- Modified values: None.
- Using items does not trigger Overload.
- The slow and damage are applied to all enemy units within the radius around the attacked target.
- The charge is released upon successfully hitting a target. If the attack misses or is disjointed, nothing happens.
- Each attack checks for the buff on Storm Spirit upon successfully hitting the target. If the buff is present, the charge is released.
- This means when Storm Spirit gains the buff while an attack projectile is flying, that attack still releases the charge when it hits.
- Modified values: Mana cost.
- Ball Lightning disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Storm Spirit is invulnerable during Ball Lightning.
- Storm Spirit can turn, cast spells, use items and attack during Ball Lightning.
- Recasting Ball Lightning during Ball Lightning has no effect, but is still registered as cast, proccing on-cast effects.
- If Storm Spirit runs out of mana while traveling, he stops immediately.
- Ball Lightning destroys trees within 100 radius of Storm Spirit while traveling.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision around Storm Spirit during Ball Lightning.
- Drains Storm Spirit's mana after every 100 range traveled, resulting in 0.08/0.05/0.04 second intervals.
- The spell's tooltip mana cost shows the current initial mana cost of the spell based on Storm Spirit's current maximum mana pool.
- The damage of Ball Lightning works identical to shockwave-based spells (like e.g. Magnus'
), with Storm Spirit acting as the projectile.
- This means it applies its damage instantly on enemies getting within range, and an enemy can only be damaged once per cast.
- Unlike a regular shockwave spell, Ball Lightning's damage increases based on how far the projectile (Storm Spirit) has traveled.
- The damage increases by 8/12/16 per 100 units. This means for the first 99 units, it deals 0 damage within its entire radius.
- This means if Storm Spirit rolls directly towards an enemy, it does not get damaged when within 224/299/374 (99 distance + radius) range of the starting location.
- This is because Storm Spirit will have traveled only 99 range, where it deals a 0 damage instance to all enemies within its 125/200/275 radius.
- This is how much damage Ball Lightning can deal around Storm Spirit at certain travel distances (before reductions):
- 500 Distance: 40/60/80 damage (60 + 8.5% of max mana)
- 1000 Distance: 80/120/160 damage (120 + 12% of max mana)
- 2500 Distance: 200/300/400 damage (300 + 22.5% of max mana)
- 5000 Distance: 400/600/800 damage (600 + 40% of max mana)
- 10000 Distance: 800/1200/1600 damage (1200 + 75% of max mana)
|+0.75s ||25||+10% Spell Amplification|
|+7 Armor||20||+40 Attack Speed|
|+10 智力||15||+175 Health|
|+3 Mana Regen||10||+20 Damage|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.