Jakiro the Twin Head Dragon is a ranged intelligence hero who utilizes the powers of ice and fire with powerful linear area spells. He can freeze enemies in place with Ice Path, or slow them down with Dual Breath. He is capable of dealing heavy damage throughout the game by locking enemies inside his Macropyre, and provides great pushing power with Liquid Fire.
With high base attribute gain and relatively low mana costs, he requires few items to be effective. Jakiro is a support who can continually turn battles in his favor with good positioning. His high strength gain makes him a bit tougher than most spellcasters and his low cooldowns ensure that his downtime is very minuscule, making him a great hero for ganks, pushes and clashes across the battlefield.
|杰奇洛 —— 双头龙|
|播放 "Two sides of the same coin."|
|定位：||辅助 / 爆发 / 推进 / 控制|
|配音：||Dave Fennoy (台词)|
- Targeting a unit causes the breaths to be released towards the unit's position.
- Both the icy and fiery wave travel at a speed of 1050.
- The fiery breath is released 0.3 seconds after the icy breath is released.
- This means it is possible for enemies to be hit by only one of the breaths, by getting in or out of range of the second breath.
- Can hit units up to 1000 range away (750 travel distance + 250 end radius).
- The complete area of both breaths are shaped like a cone.
- Jakiro cannot move until the fiery breath is released. However, he can cast spells, use items and turn before it's released.
- Deals 10/20/30/40 damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 second after the damaging debuff is placed, resulting in 10 instances.
- Can deal up to 100/200/300/400 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Despite the visual effects, the path's effects do not have to travel, and are instantly applied after the 0.5 second delay.
- The Ice Path starts 12 range in front of Jakiro and has a length of 1200.
- It can hit units up to 1362 range away (12 starting distance + 1200 length + 150 radius).
- It can also hit units 138 range behind Jakiro, due to its radius and starting position.
- Enemy units which come within 150 radius of the path while it is up get stunned and damaged by it.
- The stun lasts as long as the remaining duration of the path itself.
- The path grants 150 range flying vision along the path for its duration.
- Liquid Fire can be disjointed.
- Disjointing it, or becoming invulnerable upon impact completely nullifies the effects, including the area slow and damage.
- Casting Liquid Fire manually uses the 600 cast range. Attacking normally with Liquid Fire on autocast uses Jakiro's default 400 attack range.
- Successive casts of Liquid Fire do not stack, but refresh the debuff instead.
- Deals 6/8/10/12 damage in 0.5 second intervals (before reductions), starting 0.5 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 10 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 60/80/100/120 damage to a single target (before reductions).
- When off cooldown, the fire head's mouth drools fire (visible to everyone) and Jakiro starts using his fire head for attack animations until Liquid Fire is used.
- Instantly applies its effects over the whole distance. Does not have any travel speed.
- The fire starts 60 range in front of Jakiro and has a length of 1340 ( 1740).
- Deals 50/70/90 ( 62.5/87.5/112.5) damage in 0.5 second intervals (before reductions), starting 0.5 seconds after cast, resulting in 20 ( 60) damage instances.
- Can deal up to 1000/1400/1800 ( 3750/5250/6750) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- The path destroys trees within 240 range along the path upon cast.