We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
He specializes in increasing damage against one target. His abilities allow him to attack with almost maximum speed and gain bonus damage with each consecutive hit on a single target. With the abilities 超强力量 and 怒意狂击, Ursa can often savage beefy targets for as much as 700 damage per hit. He is a ferocious jungler and straightforward attacker, able to solo even 肉山 at low levels if he has lifesteal. Ursa is a carry who can snowball if he is farmed, but the array of anti-melee abilities existing even by the early game and his lack of any counterspells may cripple his potential, especially as strong 爆发s and heroes with the ability to 闪避 him make him a hero reliant on spellcasters on his team. Although an 敏捷 hero, Ursa's base 力量 and strength gain make him very durable.
- Earthshock causes you to jump forward 250 units and slam the ground.
|+25秒 ||15||+14 敏捷|
|+8 力量||10||+3 魔法恢复|
|定位：||核心 打野 耐久 控制|
|玩法风格：||The fiercest member of his ursine tribe, Ulfsaar makes it his purpose to seek out the evil fomenting beyond his homeland. The Ursa Warrior shakes the ground with Earthshock, slowing foes as he Overpowers them with relentless attacks. His claws dig in to widen the wound, inflicting greater damage with each successive Fury Swipe. An Enraged ursine is a sight to behold. Ignoring all pain, the Ursa Warrior goes into a righteous frenzy, and bears down on his opponents to maul them beyond recognition.|
- In DotA, Ulfsaar's alternate name was ▶️ "Fuzzy Wuzzy". He does not use his actual name, Ulfsaar, in any of his responses.
is the only one who calls him Ulfsaar.
. This is referenced in one of his spawning lines, where he calls himself
- In Latin, the word "ursa" means bear. In Portuguese, however, it specifically refers to a female bear. Despite this, Ulfsaar is clearly depicted as male both in his bio (where it is referred to as a "he") and in his in-game dialogue.
- Ursa's response to killing an enemy Batrider makes reference to the 1940's Anti forest fire mascot "Smokey the Bear".
- Ursa's Fury Swipes may also be a reference to the Pokémon move of the same name. The move involves the target being hit multiple times, much like Ursa's skills allow him to.