|奥雷尔 —— 矮人直升机|
|播放 "So much for being retired..."|
|定位：||核心 / 爆发 / 控制|
|配音：||Nolan North (台词)|
- 相距300码： 50/50/75/100点伤害
- 相距600码： 50/100/150/200点伤害
- 相距900码： 75/150/225/300点伤害
- 相距1200码： 100/200/300/400点伤害
- 相距1500码： 125/250/375/500点伤害
- 当导弹被 时间结界
- Flak Cannon interrupts Gyrocopter's channeling spells upon cast.
- The flak projectiles travel at a speed of 800, while Gyrocopter's own projectile speed stays at 3000.
- Gyrocopter's attack range remains 365.
- The flaks are released at the same time as his attack projectile is released. Means when an attack misses, the flaks are still released.
- It does not matter how much damage the initial target from the attack takes, the flaks always deal damage based on Gyrocopter's base damage + bonus damage.
- This means that the armor of the initial attack target does not influence the flaks' damage at all. It also means that damage from attack modifiers like crits do not affect it either.
- So the only way to make the flaks deal more damage is to increase Gyrocopter's base damage via stats, give him a raw damage bonus, or reduce the armor of the flak targets.
- The flaks are treated like normal physical attacks, meaning their damage is reduced by armor type, armor value and Damage Block.
- However, attacking couriers, wards or buildings still causes flaks to hit all valid targets within the range.
- The number of attacks left is visible (to everyone) on the buff icon.
The Side Gunner can attack spell immune enemies.
- The first missile impacts 2 seconds and the second missile 4 seconds after cast.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted area for 4 seconds after cast.
- Can deal a total of 300/425/550 ( 375/500/625) damage (before reductions), assuming both missiles hit.
- The visual areal indicator is visible to allies only, but the sound effects are audible and the missiles visible to everyone.
- Requires 阿哈利姆神杖
in the active inventory, or an Aghanim's Scepter Synth buff to be unlocked.
- The Side Gunner is not bound to any of Gyrocopter's spells and is not visible in the HUD. However, its values are in 召唤飞弹
- The Side Gunner performs an instant attack in the set interval. Its target is chosen completely randomly.
- Since it uses instant attacks, it neither interferes with the regular attacks, nor does it use animations. It also ignores disarms.
- It does not interfere with any other actions of Gyrocopter either. It still attacks while e.g. stunned or while channeling.
- The Side Gunner can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- If Gyrocopter is blinded, the gunner can miss, unless he has True Strike. It can also miss to evasion.
- The Side Gunner uses the same 3000 projectile speed as Gyrocopter's attack.
- The Side Gunner does not attack when Gyrocopter is hidden, invisible or affected by Break.
- However, the gunner ignores fade times and fade delays of spells. It only does not attack when fully invisible.
- The Side Gunner does not attack wards and couriers, but does attack buildings. Only attacks units Gyrocopter has vision over.
- Side Gunner attack speed and range are not affected by anything.
- 影刃 is a useful chasing, positioning and initiation tool which also offers a good core of damage and attack speed for the carry or semi-carry role Gyrocopter will likely want to build into. The short ranges on his autoattack and Rocket Barrage mean that maintaining a good position in fights is vital for Gyrocopter, and given his fragility and lack of movement abilities, Shadow Blade is one of the most efficient ways to do this. In certain situations, it may also help you escape, although be careful not to rely on this too much against enemies who are canny enough to carry stealth detection items.
- 阿哈利姆神杖 is a good pickup if you want to focus on split-lane pushing or counterpushing. The Scepter becomes most useful against heroes like 先知 and 修补匠 who can move all around the map and pressure your team from all lanes. With the global cast range of Calldown, Gyro will gain the power to suppress enemy pushes from across the map by clearing creep waves.
- 支配头盔 allows you to regenerate missing HP by farming the lane or the jungle, but it shines when used to stack the Ancient camp, which can be cleared rapidly with enough damage and points in Flak Cannon. Later on, if you are your team's main carry, it can be built into Satanic to allow you to stay in teamfights for much longer.
- 黑皇杖 should almost always be picked up, as Gyrocopter's low HP and lack of escapes make him extremely vulnerable to nukes and disables, especially when using Rocket Barrage.
- 金箍棒 will grant vast amounts of damage and synergises amazingly with Flak Cannon, granting a huge damage boost against any enemies caught in its effective range. Bear in mind that Mini-Bash only works on your primary target.
- Aurel the 矮人直升机
is a ranged carry which specializes at output large amounts of both physical and magical damage in fight and gank depending on what period it is in the game. He presents an unorthodox pattern of carry, whose definition is becoming useful late game after gaining a gold advantage, that he can contribute large amount of magical damage and crowd control in every single teamfight thanks to his ultimate Call Down and single-target burst Rocket Barrage. Flak Cannon adds up his physical damage output to all enemy team by gaining damage items.
- As an agility hero with moderate HP pool and no escape ability, Gyrocopter is somewhat squishy and relies on items to keep himself alive in fights. His magical damage advantage diminishes after enemy carry becomes magic immune, and as a ranged but short hero he has little advantage in direct manfight with enemy carries at same net worth level. Also, most of his skill could be dodged if not timed correctly.
- Surprisingly, Gyrocopter could play as a greedy roaming support. By leveling Rocket Barrage and Homing Missile, he can initiate a gank and take down heroes together with his teammates. After gaining advantage he can flash farm using his skills and transit into a carry. Note that more utility items can be made other than traditional carry items here.
is a spell which could potentially deal heavy damage around towards a single target and generally should be maxed first.
- Rocket Barrage is incredibly powerful against a single enemy, but its damage falls off dramatically if there are multiple targets. Position yourself far from the creeps while close to enemy to make the best use of it.
- Since Call Down and Flak Cannon deals AOE damage to creeps/illusions/summons, these skills have great synergy with Rocket Barrage and could increase its damage on a single hero.
- From patch 6.84, Rocket Barrage has no cast foreswing, so Gyrocopter can simply follow the enemy to release the salvo of rockets.
- Gyrocopter can still attack when using Rocket Barrage, however the attack animation may hinder the chase towards enemy. However, with a movement speed advantage (e.g., Boots, Yasha, Butterfly - Flutter) you can remain attacking enemy while chasing, and also feel free to activate in a one-on-one fight when enemy hero has no spell immune.
- Rocket Barrage will not cause vision when losing vision of enemy even it is still in range. Call Down and Homing Missile could potentially provide the area vision which may be critical to focus down an enemy.
- Rocket Barrage should be spammed in teamfights, however time it well so that the damage could be inflicted on the right enemy.
is an unorthodox single target disable: it launches a missile which takes time to hit the target and can hit the target with surprisingly amount of damage and stun.
- There are different strategies in leveling Homing Missile: some common ones include not leveling it until level 22, putting a single point in it in level 10 after adding up other skills then left it behind until level 23, and maxing it out right behind Rocket Barrage. The general idea is that Gyrocopter needs survivability and damage output and would focus less on control as a carry, as Homing Missile doesn’t help on farming; but as a more supportive role leveling Homing Missile may increase chance of getting a kill. The situation varies on situation in every match, so don’t get stuck in one single sequence of skill leveling.
- Homing Missile is not a spammable skill on a heavily mana-dependent hero as Gyrocopter, and it is not an effective harass skill in lower levels. The rule of thumb is to only cast the spell when someone comes to help you gank.
- Try cast Homing Missile where enemy has no vision, e.g. behind the tree lines so you could surprise enemy when they actually notice and have little time to run away.
- Because Homing Missile has a three-second stop before it starts to move, it is best to cast before the gank initiates – or the enemy could easily run away from the missile, and when it finally hits the target no allies could reach the enemy. On the other hand, the long stun and vision the missile provides gives chance for global skills aim, e.g. Sun Strike, Nature’s Wrath, to finish out the enemy.
- In a team fight, it is best to cast the spell on casters with channeling skills, e.g. 极寒领域
and 死亡守卫 . The missile could interrupt the spell if placed early and hinder their judgment to cast their spells. Remember to check whether they have 黑皇杖 before using this strategy!
- Homing Missile has little effect for heroes with innate spell immunity or dodge skills, e.g. 噬魂鬼
, 主宰 and 帕克 . However, the missile could force out BKB on enemy carry to avoid stun in dangerous places, causing them to have no spell immune in immediate teamfights.
act as a lane-pushing and farming skill, similar to Sleight of Fist (without attack effects), but with a certain amount of time and a relatively high cooldown.
- Flak Cannon could be used to harass enemy in lane at a cost of pushing the lane. Asking support to pull creeps can mitigate the problem and give enemy a disadvantage.
- Flak Cannon has a 1000 search radius: when a low-health enemy gets out of range, it is possible by activating the skill and attack a nearby creep to finish off.
- Using Helm of the Dominator to hire a creep or asking supports to pull neutral camps, especially ancient camps, and clear them up using Flak Cannon could give Gyrocopter a significant gold advantage over enemy carries.
- By increasing Gyrocopter’s attack damage, the spell can inflict absurd amount of damage on summoned units and squishy supports, forcing them to back off. However, Flak Cannon has a 30 second cooldown and will not hit units in Fog of War. Unawareness of the timing may cause the spell on cooldown or used with no enemies around in teamfights, wasting its great damage potential.
- Flak Cannon does not apply most of attack effects, e.g. Crits and cold attack, however it does provide true strike when holding Monkey King Bar. That is the reason of Gyrocopter usually purchases 金箍棒
instead of 代达罗斯之殇 .
is Gyrocopter’s greatest teamfight ability. It provides a AOE slow and damage in a large area, forcing enemy to back off to avoid the negative effects. Its low cooldown ensures that it could be used in every single teamfight or gank.
- Call Down provides vision of the targeted area. Together with its large area it could prevent jukes.
- Beware of its 2 second delay: enemy could simply run away if they see your cast animation. The red indicator is only visible to allies, so it is better to predict the enemy’s movement and drop the bomb right on time, or cast it together with control on allies or your Homing Missile.
- Call Down synergies with area control, e.g. 时间结界
or 毁灭 . Try to communicate with your teammates so the spell could be used at its best.
- In fact, Gyrocopter relies on his ultimate so much that he has little teamfight availability until he gets his ult. Keep this in mind and gain your level as quickly as possible.
- The slow does not penetrate spell immunity, and the damage of the spell falls off late game. Thus it is crucial to keep Gyrocopter farmed to keep its teamfight advantage.
- Call Down could be used to clear creep waves later in the game and stacked camps together with Flak Cannon to increase Gyrocopter’s farming speed.
- Aurel Vlaicu was a Romanian pioneer of early flight.
- Gyrocopter's response upon meeting 冥界亚龙
播放 "Holy shit, it's Viper!" is a reference to a scene of the movie Top Gun.
- Gyrocopter's helmet is similar to Gaetan "The Mole" Moliere's headgear from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
- Gyrocopter's death phrase "They came from behind" is a reference to the "Star Wars Episode 4" scene when the fighters are attempting to fire torpedoes into the exhaust port.
- Updated model.
- Reduced Gyro's model scale a little.
- Fixed Homing Missile not giving any bounty.
- Added 混沌骑士
, 幻影刺客 and 矮人直升机 to Captain's Mode.
- Fixed Flak Cannon not attacking magic immune units.
- Fixed Rocket Barrage not hitting Roshan.
- Fixed Homing Missile portrait name.
- Fixed Flak Cannon not hitting ancients.
- Fixed Homing Missile ignoring Linken's Sphere.
- Fixed Call Down not providing vision over its area.
- Fixed Homing Missile not keeping vision around the area when it impacts a unit.
- Fixed Rocket Barrage not hurting mechanical units.
- Fixed Flak Cannon not hurting Mechanical units.
- Fixed Flak Cannon having cast time.
- Fixed creeps hurting Homing Missile.
- Fixed players being able to play as Gyrocopter, Bane, Lanaya and Phantom Assassin.
- , Top Gun scene Gyrocopter is referring to.