Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
米波, the 地卜师, is a 近战 敏捷 英雄 who is notorious for being one of the hardest carries in the game to play effectively due to his heavy reliance on micromanagement. Meepo's defining 终极技能, 分则能成,允许米波为自己创造3个不完美的复制体, (4 with Aghanim's Scepter), each of which has its own mana and hit points, as well as individual cooldowns on Meepo's spells. The clones cannot use any items besides the boots that the main Meepo himself wears, but each clone can gain 经验 and 金钱 additively with the original Meepo, allowing him to gain levels and gold extremely fast. This means that a well-played Meepo can gain experience faster than any other hero, capable of reaching maximum level extremely early into the game and overpowering his unsuspecting opponents; however, Meepo's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness, as the death of any Meepo, including the clones, spells death for all Meepos.
Individually, 单个米波非常脆弱, but by combining their strength and spells Meepo can overwhelm opponents with their 爆发s and 控制s. A single cast of 地之束缚 is little more than an inconvenience, but multiple Earthbinds chained together can allow a Meepo army to keep an enemy permanently rooted to the ground. 忽悠 is a short-ranged area nuke by itself, but combined with the clones allows any Meepo to globally teleport to any other Meepo, and deal increasing amounts of damage when stacked together on the same target. 地之突袭 deals small damage over time and little slow by itself, but combining the efforts of all clones can paralyze a foe and deal heavy magical damage over time. With this skill set, Meepo can be everywhere on the map at once, and can group up on an unsuspecting victim in a moment's notice. Meepo redefines the power of numbers, and managed properly can overwhelm the enemy as a one-man army.
和 的属性加成，以及+10 力量天赋，都会对米波复制体施加两次
或 ，可以通过像 这样的物品治疗他们
> > > > > > >
- 死亡时获得阿哈利姆神杖会导致新的复制体立即 ，与米波一起复活
|-5秒 ||25||+400 生命|
|10% 吸血||20||-4秒 |
|+30 ||15||20% 闪避|
|+15 攻击力||10||+10 力量|
|定位：||核心 逃生 爆发 控制 先手 推进|
|玩法风格：||A scavenger's life is not easy. It was one thing to Earthbind a potential meal, but quite another to handle the Riftshadow crystals that, upon breaking, could splinter one's soul. They are valuable, though. And that's what matters most to Meepo. Seldom seen alone, Meepo commands up to five separate bodies, completing multiple tasks in record time. Tired clones are sent home to rest, and once refreshed, quickly rejoins his brethren with a simple Poof. Draining foes and Ransacking fortresses, a swarm of angry, shovel-wielding Meepos can overwhelm even the mightiest of heroes.|
- Several of Meepo's lines reference the Scout from Team Fortress 2, another title by Valve.
- ▶️ "Aww, didn't mean to hurt ya. Much." is referring to Scout's line "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit ya... No, wait, yeah I did."
- ▶️ "I'm not even winded.", ▶️ "Who's the tough guy now, tough guy?", ▶️ "Freakin' unbelievable.", ▶️ "This is a real freakin' embarrasment.", ▶️ "No, seriously, you all suck!" and ▶️ "Now that's what I'm talking about!" are direct quotes from Scout.
- His death lines ▶️ ▶️ "Hey, that hurt." are a reference to Scout's lines upon evading bullets while under the effect of his Bonk! Atomic Punch (as heard here and here).
- ▶️ "You suck!" is also a line used frequently by the Scout.
- In his anger lines ▶️ and ▶️, he's mumbling "You've got to be kidding me", another line frequently used by the Scout.
- His death line ▶️ "You punched out all of my blood!" is a quote from the Scout in the shortfilm Meet the Sandvich.
- With ▶️ "Ahh now that's the stuff!", he's also quoting one of the Demoman's lines, another character from Team Fortress 2 (as heard here).
- Meepo is named after the first kobold players meet in The Sunless Citadel Dungeons and Dragons 3.0 adventure.