|艾欧 —— 精灵守卫|
|定位：||辅助 / 逃生 / 爆发|
- 当连接到友军时，次级技能 断开连接
- 被连接的单位可以通过 过载
、 降临 获得增益，并随艾欧回复生命值和魔法值。
| +150 幽魂
|+120 金钱/分||20||+20 生命恢复|
| +10 力量
|+6 护甲||10||+10% 魔法抗性|
- 力量手套 give Io a bit of extra health and damage. They can be used to build into an 影之灵龛.
- 树之祭祀es, 治疗药膏s, and 净化药水 potions can be used to sustain Io and a lane partner, thanks to Tether.
- 速度之靴 give a nice movement speed boost.
- 魔棒 restores mana and health in a pinch to both Io and a tethered ally.
- 影之灵龛 can be used in conjunction with Tether to restore a large amount of health to Io and an ally.
- 魔杖 is a cheap upgrade from 魔棒. It helps Io heal allies even more.
- Io can use 梅肯斯姆 to heal a tethered partner for 625 health, as opposed to the standard 250.
- 奥术鞋 can be used to restore a large amount of mana to Io and his allies, thanks to Tether.
- 恐鳌之心 makes Io a very effective healer, thanks to its powerful health regeneration.
- 希瓦的守护 provides a useful aura that can help in ganks and the slow can allow less mobile allied heroes to get closer to their targets.
- 邪恶镰刀 provides a valuable disable, and also some useful attribute bonuses.
- 天堂之戟 gives some strength and evasion, and the ability to disarm an enemy hero that is causing trouble to your team.
- 死灵书 can be used during Relocate to aid in a gank or push.
- 韧鼓 gives you cost efficient attribute bonuses and further boosts you and your tethered partner's attack and movement speed.
- 达贡之神力 provides extra burst damage that you might need to take down an enemy hero in a Relocate gank.
- 卫士胫甲 is the next logical step for an Io with 梅肯斯姆 and 奥术鞋, as it combines the two items into one slot, potentially allowing another item in your inventory.
can be used on allied heroes to get to their side with great speed, as it latches from a considerable distance.
- Approaching a confrontation from behind will allow for easier use of Tether's slow. Positional items are also useful for this.
requires much practice and focus to control, and due to its high mana cost it is not advisable to use it frivolously.
- Building 恐鳌之心
or other health regen items will allow for much more liberal use of your Overcharge. Also, the regen you get from these items will heal your tethered partner, allowing you to heal allies by using Overcharge.
- Remember that 羁绊
can be used on friendly creeps and summons, and in a dangerous situation Io may be able to avoid death by tethering to a lane creep, owing to Tether's large latch distance.
- Should an emergency arise, Io may Tether to a wounded ally and then Relocate to the fountain to heal both Io and his ally.
- You can also save the life of a crucial allied hero with this method, but it will often result in your own inevitable death when Relocate forces you to return to your original location. Be sure to break the Tether to your ally before you return.
- The inverse of this can also work; Relocate from your fountain to the crucial ally and Tether them to bring them back. This is not always viable however, as it entails the 12 second discrepancy between Relocations.
- If Io's team has an end-game carry such as 幻影刺客
or 虚空假面 , his top priority becomes ensuring the survival of this hero at any cost, including his own life. Io's skillset makes him very good at doing this, and if Io succeeds in preserving the life of their carry, they will eventually become hugely powerful, and most likely win the game for their team.
- A good way to make Io cause a lot of damage with his nuke quickly is to summon the Spirits, make them get closer, and when the cooldown has ended, get close to the enemy and activate the spell again. This way, all the spirits around you will explode damaging the enemy and five new ones will appear, potentially exploding on him too. This is used best when Io is laning with someone with a good slow or stun, and when used to maximum potential (exploding all 10 spirits at maximum level) can deal an enormous burst of magical damage.
- When ganking or escaping, always remember that Tether duration is the same as its cooldown, so it can be maintained on constantly as long as you have enough mana.
- Though using Tether to offer bonus healing from items such as 静谧之鞋
or an 影之灵龛 charge is a good idea, your Tethered ally will not gain anything if you are at full health. Using Overcharge to lower your health before using any healing items will assure you are able to pass along the boosted regeneration.
is an excellent Item if you have 静谧之鞋 so that you can give your Tethered target health regen and also the mana from using the active of 灵魂之戒.
- A 魔瓶
is good for the same reasons as 灵魂之戒; healing yourself and your partner in battle, and as well as giving mana.
, 圣堂刺客 , and 树精卫士 (with 丛林之眼 ) synergise well with Io; while not good heroes for Io to attach himself to (see below), all offer map control which combines well with Relocate. Not to mention the demoralizing effect of Relocating a 工程师 in range to [[|16px|link=工程师/旧的技能#Suicide Squad, Attack!]] [[工程师/旧的技能#Suicide Squad, Attack!|]] .
- Although highly irregular, a skilled player could greatly benefit from an 莫尔迪基安的臂章
. The passive health regeneration synergizes well with Tether and the bonus armor combined with proper armlet toggling can allow Io to survive several situations they otherwise wouldn't. The health drain from Unholy Strength can also be used to lower one's health without draining their mana as overcharge would. However, an Armlet should only be considered if someone on Io's team has already purchased a 梅肯斯姆 or if other conventional items would be less useful.
- Invisible enemy heroes cause the Spirits to collide and sustain damage, but their invisibility will remain. This can help determine the location of nearby invisible enemy heroes such as 力丸
's Cloak and Dagger as the collision is audible and location known.
The most common playstyle for Io is to be partnered with a Carry, preferably one with mobility or health regen issues (as Io can help make up for both). Although any durability-focused carry can benefit from Io's support, among the better known Io Buddies are:
, whose mobility issues are almost negated by the proper use of Relocate. In addition, 投掷 ing Io to an enemy while tethered will guarantee a slow, while his attack speed increase immensely helps Tiny's biggest issue, which is his very slow attack speed. Finally, his mana regeneration allows to become an extraordinary ganking force very early as Tiny's miniscule mana pool limits his presence early on. When playing with a Tiny, it is incredibly valuable to purchase a 弗拉迪米尔的祭品 , since it increases Tiny's poor armor, scales very well with his base damage, and allows him to Lifesteal in fights.
, due to 感染 allowing Relocate to take three heroes, including Io (four with 阿哈利姆神杖 on Lifestealer) instead of two. ( 先知 's 传送 is similarly useful.)
, whose 实相裂隙 can bring an enemy into the Tether slow.
, who benefits greatly by the mobility granted by Io.
, due to his ability to blink behind targets to trigger Tether slow while in 烟幕 . The attack speed bonus from Overcharge synergizes extremely well with [[|16px|link=力丸/旧的技能#Backstab]] [[力丸/旧的技能#Backstab|]] .
, like 力丸 and 混沌骑士, can use her Phantom Strike to trigger Tether's slow. Overcharge also synergizes very well with her, making her more durable and allowing her to get more hits in.
, who has a terrifying presence with Relocate and can deal large amounts of damage in a short amount of time under the benefits of Overcharge.
immensely benefits from every feature that Io grants him; High mobility and mana regeneration to continuously cast 风暴之拳 and avoid kiting, higher attack speed to take advantage of Sven's intense damage (Particularly under 神之力量 , and higher survivability to go along with Sven's natural tankiness and appease his necessity to consistently be on the frontlines and thus be focused, granting him more time to do damage. Additionally, his stun is an AoE, meaning the player could stun AND slow multiple units at once with a well place stun.
's heal is very powerful when combined with Tether. Io's Relocate can be used to pick off lone enemies using 决斗 . Overcharge will increase the damage done during Duel and also reduce the damage taken during it. In addition, its very easy to hit all Spirits/Tether slow when the target is stuck in a duel.
is paired with Io commonly in mid lane to make Morphling's life easier and allowing him to nuke down his opposition quickly and efficiently. The second way that Io is utilised with Morphling is by giving him a another escape on top of 波浪形态 and switching to his [[|16px|link=变体精灵/旧的技能#复制]] [[变体精灵/旧的技能#复制|]] ; Io also gives him incredible attack speed and even more durability. Furthermore, Relocate allows the Morphling to have a greater global presence and allows him to split-push with increased safety.
is a nice partner that synergises well with Io since Io's Relocate allows you to gank opponents and nuke them down with 火箭弹幕 , 高射火炮 and 召唤飞弹 . Furthermore, it gives Gyrocopter durability in the early and mid game which he lacks without an Io.
is a very nice partner for Io due to 治疗守卫 causing Io to heal Juggernaut for an extra 1.5 times the amount Io is being healed due to Tether. Also, when Juggernaut uses 无敌斩 , Io's Tether will persist, allowing for an easy team wide slow due to Juggernaut jumping between the enemy team. This is especially effective if Juggernaut has 阿哈利姆神杖 .
, whose 巨力重击 becomes more powerful with higher movement speed, and benefits from the attack speed increase greatly. His mobility also removes the necessity for the two to be on the same place to setup a gank, as Spirit Breaker can simply select a target with 暗影冲刺 across any point of the battlefield, while Io can Relocate himself to the position.
Keep in mind that any heroes who can manipulate position such as 干扰者
- Io is the name of a priestess of Hera in Greek Mythology. She was seduced by Zeus and subsequently incurred Hera's wrath.
- Io is also the name of one of four Galilean moons of Jupiter, which was named after the same character in Greek Mythology.
- Io's fun names in DotA were Weird Ball and Santelmo. Santelmo may refer to St. Elmo's Fire, a weather phenomenon that creates sparks of bright energy similar to that of lightning, mostly occurring from sharply pointed structures.
, 艾欧 , 光之守卫 , and 混沌骑士 together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Io representing the electromagnetic force, as alluded to in his lore as the force that binds all matter together, as well as his abilities which mostly rely on being bound to a partner to achieve maximum effect.
- Fixed Blinking while in the initial Tether pull causing the Tether range to be larger than intended.
- Fixed 降临
not being interrupted if Io was only disabled in the cast time but not when the teleportation happened.
- Fixed 降临
not getting interrupted by Root debuffs ( 诱捕 , 疯狂生长 , etc).
- Fixed 降临
not revealing Fog of War for enemies.
- Fixed 降临
not showing the initial visual effect on the ground for enemies (only showed ping).
- Fixed being able to return creeps with 降临
by 羁绊 ing a creep after relocating.
- Fixed 过载
missing a 2 second toggle cooldown.
- Enabled 拉比克
, 艾欧 , and 露娜 in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed 魔棒
interaction with 羁绊 .
and the two 幽魂 control sub abilities no longer proc 魔棒 .
no longer don't retain their vision after they explode.
- Fixed 降临
's return not interrupting other channeling spells (like 回城卷轴 ).
- Fixed heroes continuing old movement orders after returning with 降临
- Fixed 灵魂之戒
not working with 羁绊 .
- Fixes for Io's rendering with pops and such when entering/leaving FoW.
- Fixed Io voice lipsync getting stuck on with random noise.
- Fixed ranged display stomping on ambient effects, including Io.
- Fixed 羁绊
being left behind when enemy teleported into FoW.
- Changed Io Explosion Effects.
- Added more obvious 羁绊
now shows the amount that it heals its target.
no longer show up on the minimap.
- Io and his tethered unit move their camera when they 降临
and Relocate back.
- The 降临
sound stops correctly now.
- No longer requires turning to perform any actions.
- Increased Base attack damage increased from 16-25 to 26-35 (total damage is now 43-52).
- Increased Attack range from 525 to 575.
- Reduced attack speed bonus from 60/80/100/120 to 40/50/60/70.
- now also grants 5%/10%/15%/20% incoming damage reduction towards all damage types.
- This effect also transfers to the tethered ally.Reworked: