|+650 生命||25||+20% |
|-5.5秒 ||20||+12% |
|+40 攻击力||15||+10 生命恢复|
|+4 护甲||10||+500 夜间视野|
小贴士 & 技巧[编辑]
- Chaining together Charge of Darkness with Nether Strike can deal high amounts of burst damage in a very short amount of time.
- Spirit Breaker has very little teamfight presence due to his specialized abilities, but he can still be useful at neutralizing targets and forcing enemies back.
- When charging enemy heroes in mid game, be 100% sure that they are alone. A lone enemy may wait out in the open while their ally hides in the trees, waiting for you to charge the bait hero, and finally be ganked. Therefore,
can greatly reduce uncertainty before charging.
- Despite being classified as an initiator Spirit Breaker is more of a hunter who takes out lone targets or chases down fleeing enemy heroes after a team fight. To actually initiate you will either need an
so that your ultimate has an AoE presence which in turn weakens your carry potential or use in a way that would let you bowl through all of the enemy team heroes (such as aiming for the furthest enemy hero while the enemy team is standing close to a line formation). is a fair pick on Spirit Breaker, as the bonus move speed improves the damage of his Greater Bash as well as his general speed, improving his chasing ability even further in conjunction with its maim.
triggers on cast, can be used to instantly and globally put an enemy's sphere on cooldown.
- With the use of all of your abilities and some lucky bashes, you can keep a single target stunned for 8 seconds. This is a huge stun duration even late game and allows lucky Barathrums to snowball out of control on lone ganks.
- Due to the massive speed boost Spirit Breaker receives while charging (288 more than maximum movement speed), he can catch up to a team fight fairly quickly, even from across the map. While preparing for a team fight you might want to stand at the back of your team and let your allies begin to draw out disables and initiation spells from the enemy, then use
on your target, this will disorient the enemy team as you are likely to be hitting a few of them on the way to your target not to mention that they will be left with no disables to stop you.
- Use Charge of Darkness to get close, stun your target, and make him vulnerable to your attacks.
can be used without interrupting your charge, activate it just when you get close to the enemy to take advantage of its duration during the fight. can also be activated while charging, greatly increasing the surprise factor of his charge and preventing easy charge interruption such as . In addition, the Shadow Blade bonus damage will be applied to the first attack from invisibility.
- Charge of Darkness allows Spirit Breaker to run through units, trees, structures and terrain. It does not indicate your enemies when targeted either, letting you setup ganks.
- Although Charge of Darkness is typically used to get into fights, it can also be used to get back out in a pinch; by targeting a creep in a different lane Spirit Breaker can move quickly to avoid death, then cancel the charge when he is out of danger.
- While it does not provide True Sight the indicator will follow the invisible unit being charged and the Charge will still hit an enemy that has gone invisible after being charged. This will cause the ability to interrupt channeling spells being performed by invisible heroes such as Sand King's Sand Storm.
- Empowering Haste active spell increases your move speed, making it handy for reaching the front lines quickly or for quick escapes (for example after charging into enemy territory).
- The move speed increase also synergizes with your passive, potentially increasing your damage output for a short time. Consider using it in order to quickly dispose of lone enemy heroes before they acquire backup.
- Greater Bash deals more damage depending on Barathrum's movement speed. Getting items that increase movement speed, such as
and , will greatly improve your damage.
- Nether Strike deals major damage to the target enemy and teleports behind them, wherever they go. You can use this to catch blinking or teleporting enemies before they get away.
- Sometimes it might be a good idea to use
on a magic immune hero to interrupt their actions as the greater bash will hit them regardless. Situations where for example your team gets caught in a by a magic immune you can turn the tide of the fight if you can stop him right at the beginning.
s and a help Spirit Breaker sustain during the laning phase, preventing him from returning to base due to enemy harassment. will greatly reduce incoming damage from physical damage during the laning phase. This is most helpful when the lane has one or more ranged heroes harassing consistently. is a cheap and effective way to improve Spirit Breaker's low mana pool, as well as his health pool.
are essential for Spirit Breaker, as the improved speed will allow him to escape deadly situations, as well as catching up to an escaping enemy. The bonus movement speed will also provide additional damage because of . is a useful burst health/mana item if the enemies in lane will be casting many spells. It can later be built into a . is a helpful item when roaming or ganking. Assuming a gank is successful, Spirit Breaker can use the Urn of Shadows to heal without returning to the fountain. The bonus mana regeneration also allows him the ability to use far more frequently.
give additional attack speed, as well as durability and damage, all of which increase the effectiveness of . is good for burst health/mana while providing a boost to his attributes compared to the . gives bonus attack speed and movement speed when activate, increasing both the damage and frequency of attacks. makes you immune to many abilities that interrupt your , allowing you to engage and damage your target unimpeded.
improves by greatly reducing its cooldown, as well as increasing its range. It also causes all nearby units to be hit by . This can be a good choice if your team needs a powerful initiation spell. will not only increase Spirit Breaker's durability from physical attacks because of the added evasion, its active ability can disarm enemy carries relying on physical damage. grants Spirit Breaker additional attack speed and damage output at the cost of his health every second. However, the life drain can mostly be countered by the lifesteal given by , making it a useful purchase when used correctly. will give Spirit Breaker a large increase in attack speed, as well as providing an attack speed/armor aura to nearby allies. The extra attack speed will cause to occur more frequently. will grant a significant damage bonus on when the bash occurs. This synergizes well with the other attack speed items used to increase the frequency of . increases the movement speed and attack speed of both himself and his team. The bonus movement speed and attack speed synergize well with . gives Spirit Breaker the largest single-item-slot increase in attack speed in the entire game, which causes to occur very frequently. Thus, it should be considered to keep it through the majority of the game until a more effective item can be purchased, at which point the Shard can be consumed and replaced - The attack speed bonus will be halved, but having a permanent 60 attack speed bonus without needing an inventory slot for it is extremely useful. grants you invisibility which could be useful for escape or to further increase your ganking/roaming capabilities. Attacking to break invisibility will disable enemy passives, reduce their damage, and give you a powerful 225 strike. It also grants a decent amount of attack speed, attack damage and attribute bonuses. also gives you invisibility while also making you much more magic resistant during the invisibility, making escapes significantly easier, and can be activated before using to avoid being interrupted without needing a . It also gives him attack speed and natural magical resistance, making him a stronger tank. gives you good survivability stats and mana regen to allow you to use with little need to ever return to base for more mana. Its active will also make your initiation abilities stronger as spellcasters will need to think twice before attacking to nuke you or shut you down. should be carried against invisible heroes and heroes that tend to build into such as Slark or Shadow Fiend. Not carrying dust allows such enemies to easily escape your ganks. However, will outline an enemy even when they are invisible, so allies can still chase and utilise AoE abilities even without detection.