Battle Points are a form of experience that can be earned through Matchmaking and Co-op matches. Gaining Battle Points increases the player's Profile Level, and awards players with random cosmetic items. Certain items can be used to increase the amount of Battle Points gained.
Early Profile levels will unlock game features as well as award the player with Presents.
Your Profile Level determines the Rarity of items that can drop for you. This system was implemented to reduce item farming by bots.
|Level||Battle Points needed for next level||Rarity of Item Drops unlocked||Game Mode unlocked||Present|
Upon gaining a Profile Level, the player receives a guaranteed cosmetic item. The experience counter then resets, with any excess Battle Points carrying over to the new counter.
- The amount of Battle Points earned per match is dependent on the length of the match, with a fixed amount of points earned per minute in a match.
- Winning or losing has no effect on the amount of Battle Points earned in Matchmaking games.
- In Co-op matches you only earn Battle Points for won matches and only if the difficulty was at least 'easy'.
- The types of items that can be obtained via leveling up is the same as item drops from playing matches.
Essences (During events)
Greevil Egg (During events)
- Players who Abandon the game and players in Low Priority queue will not receive Battle Points or items drops.
The amount of Battle Points earned can be increased for a limited time through the use of Battle Point Boosters. These items gives a boost to the player that owns the booster, as well as a smaller boost for all other players in game. This smaller bonus stacks if there are more than one player using a Battle Bonus. When a Battle Point Boosters is active, a colored border appears around your profile portrait.