Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Fantasy Dota is a feature that lets players create their own team of professional players within a Fantasy League, and compete with other players in the league based on points earned by their team. Points are earned whenever a professional player participates in any Tournament match.
It is similar to Fantasy Baseball.
- Players can create one Fantasy League each after purchasing a ticket.
- Players who have a ticket can join any number of leagues.
- Each league can hold up to 10 members, therefore 10 teams.
- After a league is created, players can invite friends for a timed Live Draft to select professional players for their Fantasy Teams.
- Each professional player can only be drafted by one person.
- Players who miss the drafting time will have randomly selected team members.
- Members who miss the Live Draft will have random players picked by the system.
- The system will automatically match teams in the same league against each other every week.
- The team with the most points at the end of the week (Sunday at midnight) wins that round.
- Settings, including scoring can be customized by the league commissioner (the player who created the league).
- Each team can have up to 8 players.
- Rosters can be changed once per day.
- Professional players are categorized into Core and Support roles.
- Roles do not affect scoring.
- Each Fantasy Team must include the following combination of professional players by their roles:
- Teams can drop a professional player from its roster and pick up another player that is not owned by any other team (a "free agent").
- These requests at processed nightly.
- Only one request can be active at a time.
- If multiple teams attempt to pick up the same player, priority is given to the team with the worst record.
- Player trading is not currently supported.
Each professional player will earn a score based on their in-game performance. After each match, a team's score is the total sum of all its 5 active members.
- In a best-of-three series, each player earns points only for their highest-scoring games.
- Winning or losing does not affect a player's score.
Default Score Chart[编辑]
Score values can be customized by the league commissioner.
|Gold per minute||0.002|
|EXP per minute||0.002|
|Seconds of enemy stuns||0.07|
|Season 1||May 19 - July 28, 2014|