罗斯塔, the 暗影萨满, is a 远程 智力 英雄 mostly used as a 推进 and 控制, wielding abilities that make pushing lanes more efficient. When his abilities are used in intelligent combos, he has one of the longest disables in game. He is also capable of disabling multiple enemy heroes, allowing him to initiate encounters as well. Though very supportive in nature, until the late game Rhasta is capable of killing lone enemy heroes with the use of his entire skill set; meaning he is more difficult to gank than most other supports. Playing Rhasta well requires good knowledge of target priority and timing; and some minor micromanagement. His peak is mid-game, but he can continue to wreak havoc on enemies all throughout the match.
- 所有打击一共可以造成最多140/600/1300/2240( 540/1800/3300/5040)点伤害(伤害减免前)
- 每0.1秒造成一次伤害，持续施法开始时立即开始，总共28/35/43/50( 53/60/68/75)次伤害实例
- 因此，造成的最终伤害(伤害减免前)为61.09/160/263.06/360( 115.64/274.29/416/540)点
|+40 ||25||+400 |
|+1 ||20||+2.5秒 |
|-5秒 ||15||+125 施法距离|
|+10% 技能增强||10||+200 生命|
|定位：||辅助 推进 控制 爆发 先手|
|玩法风格：||Much to the surprise of the travelling con-man, his newly adopted assistant could actually perform his tricks with real magic. Rhasta, the young half-troll, dazzled audiences with the lights of Ether Shock, among other things. But their duplicitous deeds soon caught up with them. An angry mob descended on the pair, killing the old master. Rhasta had no choice but to adapt his show tricks for darker purposes. He Hexes one foe, transforming him into a chicken, while locking down another with magical Shackles—but not before conjuring up a Mass Serpent Ward. Spitting fire in every direction, the Shadow Shaman's charmed snakes make short work of his disabled enemies.|
- The name Rhasta is based on the Rastafarians, a follower of a religious movement in Jamaica known as Rastafari. In DotA, his hero model and dialogue had a strong Jamaican influence and style. But in Dota 2, his theme and style have undertaken a more Native American influence, mostly evident in his attire and accent.
- Rhasta is also a Persian name and word that means "truth" or "path".