has passive , allowing him to walk into the Echo Stomp radius to stun Elder Titan with his . 's can cancel the channeling of Echo Stomp and take Elder Titan out of the fight for 8 seconds. helps offset the armor reduction from Natural Order.
- With a lot of disables with good range, he might cancel your Echo Stomp.
will be bored to deal with. provides a sizable supplemental armor bonus to him and his team and is not reduced byNatural Order.
- Juggernauts spin makes him immune to Elder's stun, so there is a high chance he wont get caught in your ultimate.
- Heroes with long range stuns that can cancel Echo Stomp without getting into its radius.
- Items with instant stuns, disables or silences allow you to cancel the Echo Stomp:
- Mobility Items allow you to escape from the Echo Stomp radius:
- Items that give raw armor to you and your teammates:
- Morphling is a stats based hero therefore Natural Order works well against it. Morphling's high armor is primarily from
ing agility, which is reduced by Natural Order therefore making the hero very vulnerable when it has morphed a lot into agility.
- Slark heavily relies on stats for armor. The Natural Order aura prevents him from gaining armor from the agility stolen with
- Terrorblade has a high base armor, and relies on many ultimate orb-based items (
and ). Natural Order affects armor gained from agility, essentially reducing armor to zero, if all armor is gained from agility. That effect combined with Terrorblade's low health can make a Elder Titan with an early value point in Natural Order a dangerous foe. One more thing, Terrorblade's illusions will only increase bonus damage from Astral Spirit.
- Viper is an agility hero, and his item build mostly includes agility items, so Natural Order can be devastating, removing all armor and greatly decreasing the effectiveness of
, weakening Viper's magic resistance. Additionally, Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter deal both magical and physical damage, and can help bringing Viper down fast.
- Phantom Lancer's illusions are actual disadvantage against Elder Titan because they will increase effectiveness Astral Spirit.
- Additionally, Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can clear his wave of illusions.
- Most agility heroes that rely on base armor to survive:
- Illusions and summons are more harmful than useful for enemies against Elder Titan, because he will gain bonus damage from Astral Spirit whenever it passes through any unit.
- Slow heroes that have a hard time escaping the Echo Stomp radius:
, , .
and provide a great setup for Elder Titan's Echo Stomp and vice versa.
- Echo Stomp can set up a
. is the perfect setup for an Earth Splitter. Remember to cast your Astral Spirit inside the Chronosphere, to apply your Natural Order aura to the trapped heroes.
- Echo Stomp in combination with Kunkka's
and are a combination that can easily wipe an entire enemy team if executed correctly.
- The combined minus armor from
and the Natural Order aura makes enemy heroes melt to physical damage.
along with Astral Spirit can give Elder Titan enormous damage for basic attacks.
- Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can significantly disable enemy heroes, allowing Luna to easily kill them with Luna's
- Heroes with area stuns to set up Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter:
, , , , .