Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
can clear Nature's Prophet's treants and Sprout.
- Broodmother can destroy Nature's Prophet's treants with
and summon spiderlings in their place.
- Broodmother loves buying
, which can prevent Nature's Prophet from escaping with Sprout and Teleportation. helps clear treant pushes. prevents Nature's Prophet from using Sprout or Teleportation. kills all treants. can do a lot of damage if Nature's Prophet stands close to his treants. can give Elder Titan a lot of damage and movement speed if Nature's Prophet stands close to his treants.
- Not only
can also prevent Nature's Prophet to escape Teleportation, but also, Elder Titan can also use to bypass Sprout and use its own . upgraded can clear Nature's Prophet's treants and disarm him simultaneously, which can shutdown his pushing. with deals a lot of damage to Nature's Prophet's team if they stand close to his Treants, as well as killing all of his Treants and getting lots of gold.
- Ember Spirit with
and can teleport and defend tower whenever Nature's Prophet tries to push.
can help him to escape from Sprout and can disrupt Nature's Prophet's jungling.
- Jakiro can disrupt Nature's Prophet's escape attempt with Teleportation with
- Lina can easily prevent Nature's Prophet Teleportation escape attempts with
and can kill Nature's Prophet's treants and grant her lot of farm.
- Nature's Prophet doesn't like buying
, which is only item that can help him against Lina. and help Luna to tear off Nature's Prophet's treants.
- Luna can easily cancel Teleportation with her
- Meepo can net Nature's Prophet's treants with
and then he s them. Putting an end to his pushing.
can rival and even exceed Nature's Prophet's global presence by combining with , meaning that he can not only stop his push, but also can kill him if he is not careful.
- Naga Siren is a natural split-pusher. With a
equipped, she will easily out-push Nature's Prophet, farming his treants in the process.
- Ensnare prevents Teleportation. Even if he hid inside Sprout, Song of the Siren lasts long enough to prevent him from escaping.
- Sand King has many tools to deal with Nature's Prophet's treants.
- Sand King also can interrupt Teleportation with
- Shadow Shaman's
together with can easily kill lots of Treant if played defensively. , and can disrupt Nature's Prophet's escape attempt with Teleportation. Though he can Sprout himself.
- Nature's Prophet also has no ways of canceling
- Nature's Prophet can literally do nothing against Spectre, because she can chase him from anywhere with
- Spectre, just like Naga Siren loves buying
, which can kill Nature's Prophet's treants, and grant her farm simultaneously.
- Spirit Breaker can chase Nature's Prophet from anywhere on the map with
, making it hard for Nature's Prophet to split-push. and gives vision of Nature's Prophet when he tries to Sprout himself and teleport away.
- Tinker with
and can teleport and defend towers whenever Nature's Prophet tries to push. prevents Nature's Prophet from attacking. Additionally, even with , Nature's Prophet cannot hit towers and buildings. can easily kill an entire wave of Treants, giving Tinker lots of gold. quickly kills all the treants and increases the passive. can stop Teleportation channeling. greatly reduces Nature's Prophet's damage and he has no other ways of dealing damage. can counter split-pushing, which is something that Nature's Prophet relies a lot, and Nature's Prophet has very little solutions to intercept .
- Nature's Prophet has no innate way to deal with
or kill s effectively.
- Familiars can fly over the trees created by Sprout. They can also use
when the Prophet is trying to use Teleportation.
's works similar to but with less damage. gets a huge amount of additional gold from killing Nature's Prophet's treants thanks to . can with an ally to gank Nature's Prophet when he tries to push.
- Heroes that have AoE damage (
, , , , , , …)
- Heroes with invisibility (
, , , …)
- Heroes with detection (
, , , , , )
- Heroes with cleave damage (
, , …)
allows heroes to teleport to defend whenever Natures Prophet tries to split push. (and its upgrades and ) allow heroes to cut down trees and allow them to escape from Sprout. because Wrath of Nature is the only damage besides his basic attacks. and allows heroes to escape from Sprout. , , and make it easier to clear waves of Treants
- His treants can prevent
from jumping to Nature's Prophet or his allies.
- Equipped with
, or a , Nature's Prophet can use Teleportation to position himself outside the reach of Techies' to clear them.
- Treants are useful in clearing
- Teleportation allows Natures Prophet to save himself from the damage over time of
, and . s can be destroyed with Nature's Prophet's treants or .
- Sprout is good for trapping melee carries with no escape abilities:
, , , etc.
- Nature's Prophet can teleport and finish off target with low HP with vision provided by
. Or just simply use Nature's Prophet ultimate to end him.
- Invoker can assist Nature's Prophet anywhere whenever he ganks with
. is also guaranteed to hit if the target is trapped by Sprout. increases all of Treants' damage by a flat amount. Together with Nature's Prophet, they can destroy towers in a matter of seconds.
- Heroes trapped by Sprout is guaranteed to be stunned for full duration by