尤弥尔，巨牙海民，是一个力量型近战英雄 whose array of icy 控制s make him a very strong team 先手 and ganker. He has a damage nuke and a disable in 寒冰碎片, which lets him precisely place a barrier in an enemy's path, inhibiting their movement and blocking off their escape path. Should his teammates need help closing the distance to enemies, Tusk can assist them with 雪球, which surrounds Tusk and any nearby allies in a protective shell of snow as he rolls at a target enemy, damaging and stunning everything in its path. Once in a fight, Tusk also has the ability to 摔角行家, which allows all nearby allies to slow enemies they attack with 物理伤害. His ultimate, 海象神拳！, sends a target enemy flying with a mighty uppercut, stunning and disabling them while dealing a critical strike and slowing them upon landing for a moderate amount of time. A strong initiator and powerful brawler, the Terror from the Barrier should never be bet against in a fight, as he can put his foes down for the count with his unique assortment of spells and disables.
- 平均增加巨牙海民37.5%( 52.5%)攻击力
|-7秒 ||25||15% 普攻触发|
|+100% ||20||-8秒 |
|+0.5秒 ||10||+10 生命恢复|
|定位：||先手 控制 爆发|
|玩法风格：||Amidst broken stools and shattered bottles, the bewildered barkeep issued Ymir his greatest challenge. Find a proper battle, and win it for whichever side he chose. With that, the champion brawler strode forth, bringing with him the northern elements in the form of a frozen sigil. To make sure no opponent chickens out, Ymir throws down a field of Ice Shards, cutting off all retreat. Gathering both snow and allies, Ymir rolls into battle as an unstoppable Snowball, stunning foes in its path. For a finale, the Tusk winds up his drinking arm, and launches his opponent into orbit with one good, solid Walrus PUNCH!|
- In DotA, Tusk's title is Tuskarr. The Tuskarr are a race of humanoid walruses in the Warcraft universe.
- His response ▶️ "Falcon Punch!" is a reference to Captain Falcon's signature move in the Super Smash Bros. franchise, which has also become a popular internet meme.
- His response ▶️ "Bang! Zoom! To the Mad Moon!" is likely a reference to The Honeymooners character Ralph Kramden, who would frequently say "Bang! Zoom! Straight to the moon!".
- His response ▶️ "Coulda been a contender." is likely a reference to the quote from the movie On the Waterfront.
- His response ▶️ "My fight money." is likely a reference to Balrog from Street Fighter who says the same thing whenever he loses a round.
- His response to missing a Walrus Punch, ▶️ "Well there's your problem." is likely a reference to Adam Savage from Mythbusters, who has made it a show catchphrase. Savage often jokes that the mustache of his co-host Jamie Hyneman makes him look like a walrus.
- His response ▶️ "Double Dragon Punch Punch!" is a reference to the game, "Double Dragon".
- In Tusk's lore, the Bristled Bruiser is
, who was ported to Dota 2 roughly a month after Tusk; Bristleback's lore makes mention of Tusk as well, and the two heroes share rival and ally lines with regards to this relationship.
- Before 6.80, where
dealt higher crit damage to targets below 50% health, the floating text above the target would change:
- When landed on an enemy 小兵 whose 生命值 was above 50%, the caption read "Penguin Punch!" in small blue letters.
- When landed on an enemy hero whose 生命值 was above 50%, the caption read "Polar Punch!" in medium blue letters.
- When landed on any enemy whose health was below 50%, it read "Walrus Punch!" in large letters.
- In the current version, it always displays "Walrus Punch", no matter what is targeted.
's version of Walrus Punch would throw a projectile which uses Rubick's model and spins towards the target. When used on Tusk, it would read "Sucker Punch!" in green. On other targets, it read "Stolen Punch".