Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
He specializes in increasing damage against one target. His abilities allow him to attack with almost maximum speed and gain bonus damage with each consecutive hit on a single target. With the abilities 超强力量 and 怒意狂击, Ursa can often savage beefy targets for as much as 700 damage per hit. He is a ferocious jungler and straightforward attacker, able to solo even 肉山 at low levels if he has lifesteal. Ursa is a carry who can snowball if he is farmed, but the array of anti-melee abilities existing even by the early game and his lack of any counterspells may cripple his potential, especially as strong 爆发s and heroes with the ability to 闪避 him make him a hero reliant on spellcasters on his team. Although an 敏捷 hero, Ursa's base 力量 and strength gain make him very durable.
|+3 ||25||+480 |
|+12 ||20||-3秒 |
|+2 魔法恢复||15||+12 敏捷|
|+175 生命||10||+20秒 |
|定位：||核心 打野 耐久 控制|
|玩法风格：||The fiercest member of his ursine tribe, Ulfsaar makes it his purpose to seek out the evil fomenting beyond his homeland. The Ursa Warrior shakes the ground with Earthshock, slowing foes as he Overpowers them with relentless attacks. His claws dig in to widen the wound, inflicting greater damage with each successive Fury Swipe. An Enraged ursine is a sight to behold. Ignoring all pain, the Ursa Warrior goes into a righteous frenzy, and bears down on his opponents to maul them beyond recognition.|
- In DotA, Ulfsaar's alternate name was ▶️ "Fuzzy Wuzzy". He does not use his actual name, Ulfsaar, in any of his responses.
is the only one who calls him Ulfsaar.
. This is referenced in one of his spawning lines, where he calls himself
- In Latin, the word "ursa" means bear. In Portuguese, however, it specifically refers to a female bear. Despite this, Ulfsaar is clearly depicted as male both in his bio (where it is referred to as a "he") and in his in-game dialogue.
- Ursa's response to killing an enemy Batrider makes reference to the 1940's Anti forest fire mascot "Smokey the Bear".
- Ursa's Fury Swipes may also be a reference to the Pokémon move of the same name. The move involves the target being hit multiple times, much like Ursa's skills allow him to.
- Ursa's death response ▶️ "I join hh-hh the wild spirits." is a reference to the death responses from Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim