- 可以造成最多90/165/240/315( 210/385/560/735)点伤害(伤害减免前)
， ， 和 不能将单位移出黑洞
- 可以造成最多400/600/800( +19%/22%/25%/28%最大生命值)点伤害(伤害减免前)
|+6 ||25||+4 |
|+50 ||20||+400 生命|
|+0.25秒 ||15||12% 冷却时间减少|
|+12% 魔法抗性||10||+150 |
|定位：||控制 打野 先手 推进|
|玩法风格：||A mystery worthy of his name, Enigma could only be described as a being of the void, a beast between planes. He draws aspects of himself from other dimensions, performing Demonic Conversions to summon numerous Eidolons. The ground darkens under a Midnight Pulse, and foes are stunned by the unseen force of Malefice as they try to flee its entropic effects. One legend has it that Enigma is actually the first collapsed star. This theory grows more plausible as Enigma begins to channel a cosmic singularity, pulling all except himself into the superdense center of his Black Hole.|
- Many of Enigma's responses are references to Friedrich Nietzsche's works; the line, ▶️ "I stare also into you." references a passage in Beyond Good and Evil, where it is stated that "And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you".
- Enigma's rival line towards
▶️ "Even time may fail in the face of gravity.'" is a reference to the time dilating effect of gravity.
- Many of Enigma's responses are also references to concepts in cosmology (the Big Bang, gravity wells, redshifts, and black holes) or particle physics (path integrals, universal constants).
- In DotA, Enigma's hero name was "Darchrow", and Enigma was the title. In the transition to Dota 2, "Enigma" has been turned into the name, and the title was changed to "Consumer of Worlds".
, , , and together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Enigma representing the gravitational force. This is reflected in several of Enigma's responses to these heroes. ▶️ "The Fundamentals unite."
- The term "eidolon" comes from ancient greek literature, where it refers to a human-like phantom, the shade of one who died.